Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

#SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #YehHaiChahatein 0.4 #DilKoTumsePyaarHua 1.0 #MaatiSeBandhiDor 1.3 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.2 #AdvocateAnjaliAwasthy 2.0 #UdneKiAasha 2.1 #YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.1 #Anupamaa 2.4 #Jhanak 2.2

Firse 2.2!! Joint second with GHKKPM...

Good part is Ghum is catching up...

Bad part is trp didn't fall even after such disastrous track..

Edited by Dibya_C - 26 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Really she is so cultured woman โ˜บ๏ธ har mamle main ladki sahi hain bas voice loud hainโ˜บ๏ธ

we need accha aadmi for her, really she deserves better, Vinayak ji ki beti at the end of the day

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Didi dukhi hai, iv mein bol rahi hai, Arshi aur Ani ke beech mein toh aise sambandh nehi hai smiley15

6 saal se ludo hi khel rahe the matlab smiley36 Tabhi over eager familly arranged for pre-wedding honeymoon , Suhaag Raat wagera wagera but look what these 2 traitors did to didi, didi ke peeth peeche smiley15

Don't take her serious..she also said Ani arshi are married...yesterday also her mother told that she is not legal wife.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Kaha real Vidya..is he filled her maang??

Itโ€™s almost .. Arshi shaadi always happened in instalments ๐Ÿ˜œ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Didi dukhi hai, iv mein bol rahi hai, Arshi aur Ani ke beech mein toh aise sambandh nehi hai smiley15

6 saal se ludo hi khel rahe the matlab smiley36 Tabhi over eager familly arranged for pre-wedding honeymoon , Suhaag Raat wagera wagera but look what these 2 traitors did to didi, didi ke peeth peeche smiley15

Jhanak ka pata nahi... she's only 22...Ani ka to samajh me araha hai .. 28 years old and still virgin ๐Ÿ˜‚ frustration to hoga na!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want this preg track to fetch the lowest TRPS, muh ke bal gide , they have become too arrogant, it should lead to their downfall smiley15

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sohini darling TRP from 17th August to 23rd August.

17th August- shopping episode.

23rd August - Jhanak giving audition..and aada couple reaching BH.

So full of lalon and Aplu drama. So expected.. we got pregnancy precap in 23rd August episode.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Jhanak ka pata nahi... she's only 22...Ani ka to samajh me araha hai .. 28 years old and still virgin ๐Ÿ˜‚ frustration to hoga na!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I have started to believe he was indeed a virgin smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Thanks for sharing

dropped by 0.1

smiley40

The TRP was for week 16-22 Aug - mostly it had jealousy drama of AK and ANI and filler episodes. The promo was aired in 22 Aug episode. The fall is 0.1 only despite filler episodes. next week TRP s epata chalega whether the preggo track is liked. As per Chandni IV, they looks overconfident with the track, that you can't ignore this track
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want this preg track to fetch the lowest TRPS, muh ke bal gide , they have become too arrogant, it should lead to their downfall smiley15

Even me also want that...but

Every time what we wish, exactly opposite to that happens.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I have started to believe he was indeed a virgin smiley36

Yes... atleast tv serials mein FL and ML 'sanskari' hote hai...shadi se pehle sirf ek dusre ko dekhte rehte hai...aur kuchh nahi ๐Ÿ˜‚

But if we analyse the situation between Anishit, Arshi and Jhanak...Arshi ko kuchh bhi first hand nahi mila!! Shadi incomplete . Dulha second hand..pagalpan k level ka pyaar non existent.. Anirudh's ring finger belongs to Jhanak...his body also belongs to Jhanak.. abhi his is having a baby with Jhanak ..abb to Ani ko chhorde!!!pura ka pura Banda hi kisi aur ka hogaya hai!!kis chees ka intezaar hai didi ko abhi v!!๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ