Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They think so high of them selves....

That's why Lalon mom told that there are more rich people than them.

Age Jake J ko AK k sath dekh k jalenge sab... including Srishti and Arshi πŸ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The more Anirudh tries to be hero , the more he turns villian ..always exposed 😜😜

I don’t know what feelings I should have towards my babu - β€˜kuch bhi samajh nahi aa raha haiπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™ƒπŸ€£β€™

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I don’t know what feelings I should have towards my babu - β€˜kuch bhi samajh nahi aa raha haiπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™ƒπŸ€£β€™

Vidya take paracetamol tablet..sleep for few hours..and you will forget your's babu kaand.

Edited by MMR2810 - 27 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

no he comes directly in precap smiley7 to annoy us smiley7

Obviously it would take time to do normal things stealthily! Bachna jo hai duniya se par bachche ka sach khul gaya sab ke samne!!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a don't take his talks so seriously..he keeps on blabbering ..once truth is revealed, he will be the first one to run to Jhanak for forgiveness and husband rights, which she will reject πŸ˜‚

Makers are trying to agitate us with such cringeworthy dialogues of Ani and his behaviour..so that we keep discussing it and show's SM reach increases..itna kuch bulwa rahe hai Ani se so that they can show his extreme repentance...building up the drama..Please don't stress about the show ..it's not worth our attention and care...

Agree with this. He just blabbers base don assumption in his mind. All his talks are comedy as he has lost his brain without any neurons. Did ke saath rehne ka impact hai. In front of jhanak he blabbers becoz didi to mauka nahi de rahi hai use bolne ka. Didi was right than jhanak usse control nahi ho rahi hai to woh isliye didi ko apne pass rakhna chahta hai. Thats why fustration is coming out bcoz jhanak is not in his control. I am just watching for entertainment , its full comedy track.

But woh kahan gayab ho gaya tha. He did not collide with anyone in hall. He won't do anything also to prove himself innocent. BUt blabber hi karega

Edkv74 thumbnail

Vidya take a paracetamol tablet..sleep for few hours..and you will forget your's babu kaand.

Yes I want to ! But dolo leke toh yeh dola re dola re khel raha hai har program mein! 😜

Edited by Edkv74 - 27 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree with this. He just blabbers base don assumption in his mind. All his talks are comedy as he has lost his brain without any neurons. Did ke saath rehne ka impact hai. In front of jhanak he blabbers becoz didi to mauka nahi de rahi hai use bolne ka. Didi was right than jhanak usse control nahi ho rahi hai to woh isliye didi ko apne pass rakhna chahta hai. Thats why fustration is coming out bcoz jhanak is not in his control. I am just watching for entertainment , its full comedy track.

But woh kahan gayab ho gaya tha. He did not collide with anyone in hall. He won't do anything also to prove himself innocent. BUt blabber hi karega

Yes this is true that he doesn't do anything after aag dreama his brain cell have not been working properly i already said this is Comedy show with good looking actors

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ATM, this sounds like the only feasible thing to do smiley36

Calpol should add a disclaimer "Take it at your own risk of turning Ghajini"smiley44

Vidya take a paracetamol tablet..sleep for few hours..and you will forget your's babu kaand.

Edited by rysohini - 27 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes I want to ! But dolo leke toh yeh dola re dola re khel raha hai har program mein! 😜

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Words words words words

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Didi bechari, inn dono ke dhoke ka maari , my heart goes out to poor lil nanha munna sa mom ki beti Devi Didi smiley36smiley44

Kya kya sehna par raha hai , berehem J aur bedard Ani ke karan.....I think the TRPs will sky rocket due to didi's dukh dard pida smiley32

Originally posted by: samarp2

even offscreen also J & Ani giving her dhokha & enjoying PDA with other star leads smiley37smiley37

Edited by rysohini - 27 days ago