Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa that only I am saying.. he is acting like J is his enemy.. & they never had feelings for each other.. just few days ago in Mumbai what he felt he forgot it so easily…

After seeing Adi with Jhanak .. there only he started to loose his mind.. jealousy came in .. & now the result .. in his anger he can’t see the reality

Man...how can he say that you are hell bent to ruin my life.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a don't take his talks so seriously..he keeps on blabbering ..once truth is revealed, he will be the first one to run to Jhanak for forgiveness and husband rights, which she will reject πŸ˜‚

Makers are trying to agitate us with such cringeworthy dialogues of Ani and his behaviour..so that we keep discussing it and show's SM reach increases..itna kuch bulwa rahe hai Ani se so that they can show his extreme repentance...building up the drama..Please don't stress about the show ..it's not worth our attention and care...

you are so right about bold

faltu mein drama smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What they said ??

Do they think that Ani is innocent

yaa Tanu is like my son is bhola… they think Adi is master mind behind J .. they were even badmouthing Adi saying cheap actor & what not smiley29smiley29
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Man...how can he say that you are hell bent to ruin my life.

I know … when did ever she tried to ruin his life smiley29smiley29 I am just not able to connect with his character smiley7 he’s getting g on my nerves now
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know … when did ever she tried to ruin his life smiley29smiley29 I am just not able to connect with his character smiley7 he’s getting g on my nerves now

All these rubbish behaviour of him only proves Jhanak's decision to leave him was apt. .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

The more he does anything with her chupke chipaake, the grander is the expose’ - there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind! It’s actually very funnyπŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The more Anirudh tries to be hero , the more he turns villian ..always exposed 😜😜

MMR2810 thumbnail

Exactly...that girl ready to gave her life for him.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The more Anirudh tries to be hero , the more he turns villian ..always exposed 😜😜

Maya, I just want his kaand to come in open.

MMR2810 thumbnail

yaa Tanu is like my son is bhola… they think Adi is master mind behind J .. they were even badmouthing Adi saying cheap actor & what not smiley29smiley29

They think so high of them selves....

That's why Lalon mom told that there are more rich people than them.

Edited by MMR2810 - 27 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

All these rubbish behaviour of him only proves Jhanak's decision to leave him was apt. .

This is rubbish behaviour for trp viewers because they likes it .if male lead insulting to female lead so trp viewers feels pitty to female lead .