Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I am seriously thinking to write to Krushal to give some feedback on his acting during this upcoming shouting scene

the man is talking to a pregnant woman,

Why do you need to shout like that? She is not deaf

it’s his birthday coming don’t want to spoil his mood but he should tone down in my opinion

This is not Ani, it’s some inhumane behavior he is portraying and I cannot tolerate it

Edited by DiLaila - 27 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Tanuja , Bips & Laal’s mentality smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 they r thinking their own nonsense & comg to their own conclusions smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Compared to these 3 idiots… Shrishti & Vinayak r more smart smiley36.. Vinayak at end guessed that with Aditya it’s just impossible smiley36 his sui turned to Anirudh smiley36

Now I am waiting these all people what they will do when they will know who the real father is … & how will the real father take this all smiley7smiley7smiley7.. will we ever get him redeeming smiley7smiley7.. by Jhanak’s few talks looks like we will get .. but when?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Man, he is behaving like he never had feelings for J...

At the end of track, j may feels that he just used her physically and loves only Arshi..what ever he said that day, just to fool her.

Yaa that only I am saying.. he is acting like J is his enemy.. & they never had feelings for each other.. just few days ago in Mumbai what he felt he forgot it so easily…

After seeing Adi with Jhanak .. there only he started to loose his mind.. jealousy came in .. & now the result .. in his anger he can’t see the reality

samarp2 thumbnail

Yesss.....Sachin made weird faces when he heard her voice

he was closing his ears smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Tanuja , Bips & Laal’s mentality smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 they r thinking their own nonsense & comg to their own conclusions smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Compared to these 3 idiots… Shrishti & Vinayak r more smart smiley36.. Vinayak at end guessed that with Aditya it’s just impossible smiley36 his sui turned to Anirudh smiley36

Now I am waiting these all people what they will do when they will know who the real father is … & how will the real father take this all smiley7smiley7smiley7.. will we ever get him redeeming smiley7smiley7.. by Jhanak’s few talks looks like we will get .. but when?

I did nt watch their scene..while ff I heard useless laal scene about Jhanak jaisey ladki

samarp2 thumbnail

@exactly...it seems his love for her doubled after hearing good news...smiley37smiley37

smiley37smiley37 there on show he can’t express smiley37 he has to act like he is angry smiley36smiley36 so here his real feelings r comg out smiley37smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Man, he is behaving like he never had feelings for J...

At the end of track, j may feels that he just used her physically and loves only Arshi..what ever he said that day, just to fool her.

R a don't take his talks so seriously..he keeps on blabbering ..once truth is revealed, he will be the first one to run to Jhanak for forgiveness and husband rights, which she will reject πŸ˜‚

Makers are trying to agitate us with such cringeworthy dialogues of Ani and his behaviour..so that we keep discussing it and show's SM reach increases..itna kuch bulwa rahe hai Ani se so that they can show his extreme repentance...building up the drama..Please don't stress about the show ..it's not worth our attention and care...

samarp2 thumbnail

I did nt watch their scene..while ff I heard useless laal scene about Jhanak jaisey ladki

I was laughing at their thinking smiley39smiley37 everytime they think useless smiley37 & nothing works in their favour smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

I was laughing at their thinking smiley39smiley37 everytime they think useless smiley37 & nothing works in their favour smiley37

What they said ??

Do they think that Ani is innocent

MMR2810 thumbnail

smiley37smiley37 there on show he can’t express smiley37 he has to act like he is angry smiley36smiley36 so here his real feelings r comg out smiley37smiley37

Yesss...his real feelings are out.