Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

The more he does anything with her chupke chipaake, the grander is the expose’ - there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind! It’s actually very funnyπŸ€ͺ

it is - no one really believes Ani and if truth is exposed no one will ever

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

When BH fortunes change Arshi/Shristi may buy BH get them out of trouble and keep all of them under her thumb....thats what seems likely from the montage.

Then BH will realize her true colors and start to appreciate Jhanak

Arshi wants to leave yet the evil clan wants her to stay...she will want to take revenge on all of them.

I am also thinking a lot about this montage. Arshi is standing there in front of Ani and J

There should be something about Arshi that we don’t know yet, why Ani is trying to pacify her so much and stay with her over J. Really like ek raaz hai. He is so scared of didi.

On the montage it looks like Ani went into dark weather mode and that road traffic looks like Ani will be on the road after the double dhamaka of DNA testing and Shubho truth revealed what Shubho did to Lallon’s family. J is positioned in the same direction like before but very sad and vengeful but it looks like Ani and J are still standing close to each other.

I recall Hiba’s interview during her Mumbai track when she was if someone else will be her husband a or lover, they asked her about Shakti Arora. She said no one is coming. It will always be Anirudh. Also, she mentioned that and maybe I should double check that interview. She said the show will focus on how Arshi will impact our lives and how she will be relevant meaning all these developments somehow will bring Arshi in front and she will be doing something that will have impact on Boses and J

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

it’s that time only .. when Ani was fixing her hair .. Sachin was looking at them smiley36 & said something smiley36 for that J is telling him smiley36 aapna dekho smiley37 disturb maat karo smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37… Ani full on fixing her hair smiley36 & she is giving him lovable looks smiley36 shameless couple smiley37 on show fighting like cats & dogs smiley37

Yesterday savi & Jhanak both agreeing that boys r making them cry a lot smiley36smiley36.. but other male leads r not that bad as Anismiley36

Ha...mumma Anjali Avasti entry scene...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mayuri u saw smiley36 Sachin saying to that Anjali llb smiley36 y she screams so loudly smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

When she is talking in normal tone .. she seems ok smiley36 but when she is screaming she looks ottsmiley36..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

wow ashu ... aisa kyu mere sath... properly chillane to do... chillane se kitana satisfaction milata hai!

dont under estimate power of a chinkh!

ur nayaak of Jhanak forum smiley37smiley37
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I am also thinking a lot about this montage. Arshi is standing there in front of Ani and J

There should be something about Arshi that we don’t know yet, why Ani is trying to pacify her so much and stay with her over J. Really like ek raaz hai. He is so scared of didi.

On the montage it looks like Ani went into dark weather mode and that road traffic looks like Ani will be on the road after the double dhamaka of DNA testing and Shubho truth revealed what Shubho did to Lallon’s family. J is positioned in the same direction like before but very sad and vengeful but it looks like Ani and J are still standing close to each other.

I recall Hiba’s interview during her Mumbai track when she was if someone else will be her husband a or lover, they asked her about Shakti Arora. She said no one is coming. It will always be Anirudh. Also, she mentioned that and maybe I should double check that interview. She said the show will focus on how Arshi will impact our lives and how she will be relevant meaning all these developments somehow will bring Arshi in front and she will be doing something that will have impact on Boses and J

thats why...no leap - no mumbai....BH only with Jhanak hating Ani; working with AK and supporting her; Arshi controlling BH revenge mode after bailing out Bose's; J helping good Basu's; J and Mrinalini to give Tammi back nicely.

Evill basus learn diff between J and Arshi their darling bahu.

Leap or Mumbai will not happen; J Arshi and Ani will have to be in one place

MMR2810 thumbnail

don’t know when we will get to see .. each passing epi he is getting worst smiley7smiley7 can’t tolerate his screaming face smiley7

He comes almost on her face to scream at her smiley36

Man, he is behaving like he never had feelings for J...

At the end of track, j may feels that he just used her physically and loves only Arshi..what ever he said that day, just to fool her.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Mayuri u saw smiley36 Sachin saying to that Anjali llb smiley36 y she screams so loudly smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

When she is talking in normal tone .. she seems ok smiley36 but when she is screaming she looks ottsmiley36..

Yesss.....Sachin made weird faces when he heard her voice

Edited by MMR2810 - 27 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

before jhanak I thought I will see that epi smiley37.. they r full on doing their romance smiley36 & J telling Sachin not to look at them smiley36.. Ani acting like Joru ka ghulam here smiley37.. he looks so lattu on Jhanak smiley36

@exactly...it seems his love for her doubled after hearing good news...smiley37smiley37

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Man, he is behaving like he never had feelings for J...

At the end of track, j may feels that he just used her physically and loves only Arshi..what ever he said that day, just to fool her.

That’s why I am not watching and not planning to watch, it’s not acceptable how they are showing Ani

also, Krushal may want to tone down his shouting

He is going overboard with it, difficult to relate to his acting in the promosmiley6