Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

May be. I am thinking she might fall down from the steps accidentally but may be Ani will be late to help and she will end up mistaking him for sure. But if the paternity is not proven, Ani will not feel guilty like the way it is supposed to be. Since they are stressing on the DNA test after the baby is born, there is a possibility Janak will not be able to prove. But if MC happens without paternity, it won’t be impactful at all. The makers are keeping us on edge .

They can’t show both MC and jhanak won’t be able to prove paternity. At least one thing it has to be in favour of jhanak. There will be some change in favour of jhanak with the entry of MInu. If jhansk losing on both ends than what will be the use of this track. I am sure paternity will be proved . ANI dialogue - he will say that only bcoz acc to him nothing such happened. But jhanak also said in bts that she will prove it. MC with paternity proof will have good impact.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They can’t show both MC and jhanak won’t be able to prove paternity. At least one thing it has to be in favour of jhanak. There will be some change in favour of jhanak with the entry of MInu. If jhansk losing on both ends than what will be the use of this track. I am sure paternity will be proved . ANI dialogue - he will say that only bcoz acc to him nothing such happened. But jhanak also said in bts that she will prove it. MC with paternity proof will have good impact.

Already hinted 3 times, sirji ko ek din such zaroor pata chalega.

And that movie scene was a clear indication that she doesn't want Ani to be immensely guilty later on.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Purple - I understand the montage only now, whitewahsed innocent Devi Didi in centre and leads behind her coz they are the traitors doing all sort of zulm on Didi !

This is Arshi didi's dukhbhari gatha, jo hume bhookhmari de gaya smiley36

Sohini smiley37

Innocent devi Didi...smiley37

Exactly...but why am not feeling anything for didi...

Edited by MMR2810 - 27 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks for the quick update smiley31

no hope… the most I hate is J in BH.. but Leena enjoys doing what we hate… I am just watching this show for the sake of it, completely detached. No energy to invest even a bit in this show.

just watching as is, to see how much patience I have. If she redeems the story first or I lose patience first…

Nothing excited to see..at the same time old habits wont die easily...so just out of habit am watching show now...and taking my frustration here.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Purple - I understand the montage only now, whitewahsed innocent Devi Didi in centre and leads behind her coz they are the traitors doing all sort of zulm on Didi !

This is Arshi didi's dukhbhari gatha, jo hume bhookhmari de gaya smiley36

Because Chandni also wants this.she is not comfortable to became full vamp in this reason male lead ko villan bana diya.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

saw that clip only… till J is there she will spoil all their plans for sure smiley36…

Lallons family is better than this evil fraud family then … whole Bose family is evil πŸ‘Ώ

Anuradha boudi won't take BH wasis shit. .she also knows how to give them back

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

hmmm smiley36 till that they will romance & do pda

PDA toh Arshi ke saamne hi achcha lagega.. if she’s the main lead of Jhanak why is she not invited for the star plus celebrations! Bahut nainsaafi hai didi ke saath! 😑

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Because Chandni also wants this.she is not comfortable to became full vamp in this reason male lead ko villan bana diya.

Then she should not have take this role..how will PH will entertain such demands...

Kavva murga ph also did the same..just to satisfy Mrs.blue whims and fancies they butchered rat Character.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Is didi the show stealer? Did babu get to gtound floor after storming out of his bedroom yesterday or not yet? I m more worried about that!! Hope he didn’t get lost in his palace πŸ˜„πŸ˜Œ

Our bangali babu is playing hide and seek game. So hid somewhere else.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

They are really want Runak fans to leave

Exactly..so much ss to didi and her fake tears..