Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't think marriage registration compulsory....in temple wedding, they will maintain a register and need to pay some amount..marriage is considered as legal...in Jhanak why they got annulled their marriage because their marriage is legal ..Pandit ji also gave clarification on that day...

let’s agree to disagree. Jhanak is a fictional story, they can show whatever they want but I am speaking how things work in real world. Marriage registration happens in court with witnesses and other documents, not in a temple or mosque. No amount of rituals can “legalise” a marriage. Obviously for a pandit, rituals will have utmost importance but not in the eyes of law. See for example, doing someone’s funeral rites aren’t sufficient, you need to get a proper death certificate to claim insurance and other rights. That’s how society works. Since runak’s marriage wasn’t registered the only purpose annulment papers solved is now jhanak can’t use the marriage photos and video to defame or blackmail them and extort money. That’s it.
Today jhanak said, if she wanted she could’ve stopped Anishi marriage but didn’t. That’s what even hiba said in her iv. Jhanak has made wrong choices at wrong times. You can’t just wake up one day and claim rights.. the whole world can’t revolve around you.. that’s the harsh truth.. logically she should have revealed about their intimacy the next day and both ani and jhanak should have decided whether to register their marriage or not. Her claiming rights now is very misplaced coz even with Ani’s name, the kid still won’t be considered as legitimate. That’s the reason, I want this pregnancy track to end asap.
Edited by Firefly_shines - 16 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

but Ani doesn’t want any ritual with Arshi as legal smiley37smiley37 he is still trying to keep safe smiley36 .. cause he knows once he is legally married to Arshi it will be hard to break it off.. this he is telling now… later he can say other thing too.. that he & Arshi r not married so don’t force him smiley36

Right now all 3 r single… don’t know where that annulment also went.. that they may bring when needed … if j wants her right as wife back then they may get that.. & no one will be able to do anything…

Right now all cards r in her hands smiley16smiley15

🤣 exactly sab khichadi bana rakha hai. If J wants wife rights, ani should be willing to register their marriage lekin aaj kal woh uska muh sirf apni princess ko manane mein and trust me kehne keliye khulta hai.. woh manega kya🤦‍♀️.. makers seriously need to revamp the story. Bohat zyaada complicate kar diya hai
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

🤣 exactly sab khichadi bana rakha hai. If J wants wife rights, ani should be willing to register their marriage lekin aaj kal woh uska muh sirf apni princess ko manane mein and trust me kehne keliye khulta hai.. woh manega kya🤦‍♀️.. makers seriously need to revamp the story. Bohat zyaada complicate kar diya hai

exactly… everyday to watch also is stressful smiley36 but still we want to see where this drama is going smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

let’s agree to disagree. Jhanak is a fictional story, they can show whatever they want but I am speaking how things work in real world. Marriage registration happens in court with witnesses and other documents, not in a temple or mosque. No amount of rituals can “legalise” a marriage. Obviously for a pandit, rituals will have utmost importance but not in the eyes of law. See for example, doing someone’s funeral rites aren’t sufficient, you need to get a proper death certificate to claim insurance and other rights. That’s how society works. Since runak’s marriage wasn’t registered the only purpose annulment papers solved is now jhanak can’t use the marriage photos and video to defame or blackmail them and extort money. That’s it.
Today jhanak said, if she wanted she could’ve stopped Anishi marriage but didn’t. That’s what even hiba said in her iv. Jhanak has made wrong choices at wrong times. You can’t just wake up one day and claim rights.. the whole world can’t revolve around you.. that’s the harsh truth.. logically she should have revealed about their intimacy the next day and both ani and jhanak should have decided whether to register their marriage or not. Her claiming rights now is very misplaced coz even with Ani’s name, the kid still won’t be considered as legitimate. That’s the reason, I want this pregnancy track to end asap.

Seriously!why to put a child go through the same kind of ordeal you have gone through growing up and still going through!!the most logical and rational decision should have been termination of pregnancy.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

As far as I understand too, even after getting married in any religious tradition or any house of worship we have to get it registered for the legal part.The paper we get from these institutions are used for the legal registration . Rituals are part of society and its a declaration in front of a bunch of people that two individuals are together , unlike live in relationships ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 16 days ago
rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Guys, did anyone notice how Chandni is the only one who did not wish HBD to Krush on ig? Like she posted someone else's bday today but nothing about her co-actor. Thought it was kinda interesting.

Plus KrusHi has gotten very close and cozy as costars lately (can't complain) because before I would only see Chandni being cozy to everyone including Krush and Hiba being super professional and minding her own business on the sets! Ever since she came back from Mumbai, her bts with everyone on the set has been a treat to watch. Just an observation. I will take anything I get from RuNak, on screen/off-screen anything LMAO :P

Thank God..krushal n chandni had differences warna krushiii kabhi close nahii aa paate..right now i m greedy about both Runak n KrusHi.. i want both their on-screen n off-screen romace.. call me delulu...i dont care

Sunsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Thank God..krushal n chandni had differences warna krushiii kabhi close nahii aa paate..right now i m greedy about both Runak n KrusHi.. i want both their on-screen n off-screen romace.. call me delulu...i dont care

It seems Krushal and Chandni are close. To avoid bashing they avoid been in limelight. I think so 😞
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so true.. I don’t know why makers are giving such wrong info just to drag this serial.. there has to be some writer’s logic behind repeatedly stating dna test can only be done once kid is born but what is the question… is it for ani to realise by himself? Is it for jhanak to face one more loss of proving her innocence and cursing bh?

If there is a miscarriage the dna test wont happen & the childs father will not be proved. idk what the makers are thinking

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Sometimes these makers just want to stretch the track it seems, and trp audience is not that much aware about @bold

we are campaigning on twitter against the makers

This show became circus and it is difficult to watch nowadays

good for u guys to do that. what kind of stupidity is this. today even mrinalini dint talk abt dna test. no one has the sense
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/SonaliVerm39056/status/1795639827595235563?t=-zp2WMxvHWOidQIP8V966g&s=19

One if my fav scenes ..The broken hearts ..

Beautiful people , missing these two...

How to not love these two..Anirudh and Jhanak..💕💕