Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

so with cop interference j can say that she & Ani r husband & wife legally … & Arshi is illegal smiley36 who is with her husband smiley36

So this is what 2nd truth she doesn’t want to disclose .. cause now she is not asking her wife rights.. if she started to demand that smiley36 then tsunami in whole BHsmiley37

exactly - she holds all the aces in her hand now.

The act of consumation and now baby to prove it - changes the balance of the situation in her favor. Thats why Shubo is quiet and not rocking the boat.

Thats why all her comments abt you are disrespecting the one you should be giving respect to; if I want I can stay here Arshi didi...her attitude smiley1

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

It will be interesting if makers show that after paternity reveal it's Anirudh who uses this fact to bring J back to his life..kyunki clearly, J is in no mood to be his wife anymore! In this way we will get our OG Anirudh Bose back with all his theatrics!

πŸ˜„

I feel he will be the one who will put pressure on her to stay....while she is out and wants a divorce.

With their baby confirmed as Ani's and marriage valid; for either Ani or J to move on - they need a divorce.

First he will take her as wife and then when MC happens, J will opt out. Divorce will not happen.

If you notice, thoughout the story, in reality they have been married and husband and wife; since they consumated and lied in the annulment.

Like Kashmir pandit says they will never be separated from their marriage even if they choose to stay apart or with other people.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

The act of consumation and now baby to prove it - changes the balance of the situation in her favor. Thats why Shubo is quiet and not rocking the boat.

Thats why all her comments abt you are disrespecting the one you should be giving respect to; if I want I can stay here Arshi didi...her attitude smiley1

Jhanak to Meenu: Agar me chahti to unki shaadi rok sakti thi...

Bari der me khayal aya madam ko πŸ˜…

Hiba was right that Jhanak needs to learn k kis time per kya karna h

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope it's Anirudh who force her to stay married..not the other way round.. atleast that will justify her decision of fighting for child right only...on the other hand, it will also justify that Anirudh loves her and yearns for her as his wife and can go to any extent to get her back... there's good scope of showing return of OG Anirudh Bose here..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

exactly… so she has now upper hand on all this
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

but for divorce also he has to be married to J legally no.. he’s not married to both girls in legal… with full rituals only he’s married to Jhanak.

true! They have made a mockery of marriage and rituals. The fact is saath phere lene se, sindoor daan, qubool hai kehne se ya I do kehne se shaadi nahi hoti.. in India, marriage is considered legal when they register it and get a marriage certificate, jo ani and jhanak ne kabhi nahi banayi.. warna har serial mein jo hazar shaadiyaan hoti hai sab sach hojati.. toh technically koi bhi shaadi legal nahi hai.. in rishta ab and Ar’s marriage was annulled coz they were legally wedded. Yaha bas tamasha chal raha hai.. Chandni said na, all three are single and mingling with one another.. atp jhanak can’t claim wife rights.. even if the kid is born, unfortunately it will be termed as born out of wedlock coz their marriage wasn’t legalised. She has first to go with ani and register her marriage jo woh kabhi karega nahi. And in this duration if Anishi register their marriage, that would be considered legal not the runak marriage done with rituals.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true! They have made a mockery of marriage and rituals. The fact is saath phere lene se, sindoor daan, qubool hai kehne se ya I do kehne se shaadi nahi hoti.. in India, marriage is considered legal when they register it and get a marriage certificate, jo ani and jhanak ne kabhi nahi banayi.. warna har serial mein jo hazar shaadiyaan hoti hai sab sach hojati.. toh technically koi bhi shaadi legal nahi hai.. in rishta ab and Ar’s marriage was annulled coz they were legally wedded. Yaha bas tamasha chal raha hai.. Chandni said na, all three are single and mingling with one another.. atp jhanak can’t claim wife rights.. even if the kid is born, unfortunately it will be termed as born out of wedlock coz their marriage wasn’t legalised. She has first to go with ani and register her marriage jo woh kabhi karega nahi. And in this duration if Anishi register their marriage, that would be considered legal not the runak marriage done with rituals.

I don't think marriage registration compulsory....in temple wedding, they will maintain a register and need to pay some amount..marriage is considered as legal...in Jhanak why they got annulled their marriage because their marriage is legal ..Pandit ji also gave clarification on that day...

Dibya_C thumbnail

I hope pregnancy doesn't progress further..it's such a bogus track! The makers are now portraying the leads on a bad light... Jhanak is FL.. atleast uska moral arc clear rakhna chahiye tha makers ko...many viewers are not happy with J's decision to give in to Anirudh's demands in Kashmir..makers could easily show J's movie shoot at Kolkata with Aditya and side by side BBG identity reveal and Anirudh's role in hiding this fact...this would have been enough to inflict hatred in J's mind towards Ani...if at all inflicting hatred in J's mind is the ultimate motive of the makers..sab kharab kar diya makers ne!!

Edited by Dibya_C - 16 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

but Ani doesn’t want any ritual with Arshi as legal smiley37smiley37 he is still trying to keep safe smiley36 .. cause he knows once he is legally married to Arshi it will be hard to break it off.. this he is telling now… later he can say other thing too.. that he & Arshi r not married so don’t force him smiley36

Right now all 3 r single… don’t know where that annulment also went.. that they may bring when needed … if j wants her right as wife back then they may get that.. & no one will be able to do anything…

Right now all cards r in her hands smiley16smiley15

Dibya_C thumbnail

but Ani doesn’t want any ritual with Arshi as legal smiley37smiley37 he is still trying to keep safe smiley36 .. cause he knows once he is legally married to Arshi it will be hard to break it off.. this he is telling now… later he can say other thing too.. that he & Arshi r not married so don’t force him smiley36

Right now all 3 r single… don’t know where that annulment also went.. that they may bring when needed … if j wants her right as wife back then they may get that.. & no one will be able to do anything…

Right now all cards r in her hands smiley16smiley15

All cards are on Leena's hand dear..she will play acc to trp πŸ˜‚