Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

but for divorce also he has to be married to J legally no.. he’s not married to both girls in legal… with full rituals only he’s married to Jhanak..

Ashu temple marriage comes under legal marriage..infront of many people he married..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu temple marriage comes under legal marriage..infront of many people he married..

legal I meant in papers for J & Ani..
Sama16 thumbnail

Guys so today finally Meenu said it to J, that the AniShi wedding was incomplete as she was there. It was a very casual thing, like J did not have much reaction out of it which I thought was a bit weird like I thought J will be a bit happier or some form of relief with her current situation but she was just like everyone at BH - she was like yeah whatever they are married.....

BUT LIKE THEY ARE NOTTTT?!

Edited by Sama16 - 16 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

but for divorce also he has to be married to J legally no.. he’s not married to both girls in legal… with full rituals only he’s married to Jhanak..

he married J legally in Kashmir.

they annuled the marriage; that put the original marriage on paper.

Annulment was on basis of no such relationship between the two.

Ani and J consumated in kashmir - that validates their marriage, so the annulment was not even valid; even tho they both signed it.

With annulment null and void; Ani if he married Arshi would have committed bigamy. Thats why all the 1/2 wife nonsense. If situation comes up, and J can prove Ani is the father of her child; they are husband and wife.

Right now they are husband and wife legally, not Ani and Arshi - however much ever Ani may say Arshi is wife wife.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Ani and J consumated in kashmir - that validates their marriage, so the annulment was not even valid; even tho they both signed it.

With annulment null and void; Ani if he married Arshi would have committed bigamy. Thats why all the 1/2 wife nonsense. If situation comes up, and J can prove Ani is the father of her child; they are husband and wife.

Right now they are husband and wife legally, not Ani and Arshi - however much ever Ani may say Arshi is wife wife.

so with cop interference j can say that she & Ani r husband & wife legally … & Arshi is illegal smiley36 who is with her husband smiley36

So this is what 2nd truth she doesn’t want to disclose .. cause now she is not asking her wife rights.. if she started to demand that smiley36 then tsunami in whole BHsmiley37

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I usually don’t check chandni’s acc but yesterday I saw her latest reel. People were talking about the same but later those comments got deleted. What’s being speculated is both Krushal and Chandni are deliberately not sharing themselves together on social media. Purposefully pretending to ignore. Especially after the dance reel where comments had to offed due to trolling.. Off screen no doubt all actors are cordial and good friends but even they get affected by bashing.. Initially he used to give ivs and do reels with her but now stopped.. Already their characters are getting hate, they don’t want to add fuel to fire. I don’t know how a b’day post will add fuel but that’s what they said. A lot more was being discussed which I don’t want to believe.

Ah, an insightful explanation finally! Thanks so much, this makes a lot of sense actually. Man RuNak fans are dangerous :P But either way the bashing always hurts, its unfair to the actors ofc. They mention it in interviews all the time how its not them but the writers! Haha, thanks so much for taking the time with this proper explanation <3

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Guys so today finally Meenu said it to J, that the AniShi wedding was incomplete as she was there. It was a very casual thing, like J did not have much reaction out of it which I thought was a bit weird like I thought J will be a bit happier or some form of relief with her current situation but she was just like everyone at BH - she was like yeah whatever they are married.....

BUT LIKE THEY ARE NOTTTT?!

Why will she be bothered??Anishit literally staying in a room and pretending to be husband and wife!! moreover she doesn't want wife rights from Anirudh any more...she has already given him as a bheekh to Arshi...to ab wapas thodi legi!!

I support her indifference to this fact of Anishit illegal marriage.

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Why will she be bothered??Anishit literally staying in a room and pretending to be husband and wife!! moreover she doesn't want wife rights from Anirudh any more...she has already given him as a bheekh to Arshi...to ab wapas thodi legi!!

I support her indifference to this fact of Anishit illegal marriage.

Actually you are right....bheekh sounds about right 😐 I try my best to not think about the fact that they live together.....

Edited by Sama16 - 16 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

It will be interesting if makers show that after paternity reveal it's Anirudh who uses this fact to bring J back to his life..kyunki clearly, J is in no mood to be his wife anymore! In this way we will get our OG Anirudh Bose back with all his theatrics!

πŸ˜„

samarp2 thumbnail

Wrong thread got posted .. oops

Edited by samarp2 - 16 days ago