Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Alright!

6 ho ya 100 yrs...their relationship is always hollow, without any pure love.

Where RuNak's relationship is full of love, attraction, and care, even though multiple misunderstandings and a lack of trust are present.

Even though?? Trust is the basis of love and relationships. No trust - no love - only physical attraction.

Where do you see the love, attraction and care in Ani. As J said; unless they tell us otherwise; he has consciously cheated her. Whether he remembers the act is immaterial. The way he is talking to her about her, even though J cleared his misunderstanding about Adi - is disgusting. He is the most disgusting ML ever.

The way he stands behind letting his wife and family humiliate Jhanak, when he knows her mom committed suicide because of public humiliation is disgusting; and no rationale is going to cut it.

I know once writers give Runak moments all viewers will melt and forgive Ani - so its not worth discussing.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He wears a facade that makes his life easy. So from SR he believed that he did not love jhanak and it’s only Arshi whom he loved and he was committed. Suddenly this blame of becoming physical with another girl when he thinks he is a committed man he is feeling disgusted. How boldly jhanak is talking abt that night he is feeling more disgusted. It’s matter of his dignity also being Mr righteousness. One more truth what jhanak is talking abt is that the kid is conceived under a legal marriage . After that he will not feel bad abt the consummation and what he said unmarried it will be ulta and he might accept his feelings and the child by the end of track .

100%. Jhanak proving they consumated their relationship null and voids their annulment.

She considers him her husband now. Which is why she made the comment yesterday - that he is disrespecting the person he needs to give respect to. And she says its her haq to stay - not because of ex relationship or baby. Its because she is now his legal wife.

Ani also knows this - which is why he is not accepting his child. He does not want to let Arshi leave him for any reason. He is not accepting baby partly because accepting baby = accepting J is wife.

That is why there has to be a divorce track. J will not stay married to him after a MC, and to get a divorce she will be at BH.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Even though?? Trust is the basis of love and relationships. No trust - no love - only physical attraction.

Where do you see the love, attraction and care in Ani. As J said; unless they tell us otherwise; he has consciously cheated her. Whether he remembers the act is immaterial. The way he is talking to her about her, even though J cleared his misunderstanding about Adi - is disgusting. He is the most disgusting ML ever.

The way he stands behind letting his wife and family humiliate Jhanak, when he knows her mom committed suicide because of public humiliation is disgusting; and no rationale is going to cut it.

I know once writers give Runak moments all viewers will melt and forgive Ani - so its not worth discussing.

Actually, makers have completely butchered his character but the Ani we know from earlier episodes is totally a different person.

Ani ko bhi Jhanak ne show kara k that she doesn't love him, but still, Ani should trust her. Right now, he is completely blindfolded by Adi's jealousy, so what can we say?

Jhanak should have fought for his love before signing the papers, but yes, artificially forged misunderstandings are still fueling the fire and igniting his anger further.

However, from now onward, he must learn a significant lesson in his life, which is trusting Jhanak.

Also, inconsistent as well as substandard writing also needs to be blamed here.

Inka pyaar phir shiddat se zinda hoga

Abhi tham gaya hai, per bhuja nhi...πŸ”₯

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Kisne Kya Kya - smiley37

Ani - Maine kuch nahi Kiya smiley13

Jhanak - Sirji jo bhi kiya, aap hi ne kiya smiley19

Jhetu - Pata Nahi kisne kiya, par Jhanak ne kuch nahi Kiya smiley31

Arshi - Ani tumne aisa mere hi saath kyon kiya smiley11

Ani - Arshi, Jhetu bhi samaj rahe hain ke maine kiya, tumne bhi kya ? smiley26

Shub - Ye sab is ladki ka kiya karaya hai smiley7

Bado Ma - Jo bhi ho, Jhanak ne jo bhi kiya acha kiya smiley41

Thammi - Aye Ladki, Bhagwan se dar, hamesha tune hi kyon kiya ? smiley29

Tanuja - Mujhe lagta hai Ani ne thoda kiya, par poora Jhanak ne kiya smiley12

Bipasha - Arshi, jaisa tume samajh rahi ho, Jhanak ne waisa nahi kiya smiley18

Laal - Haan Bipasha tumne theekh kiya smiley32

Hehehehe...smiley37smiley40

Edited by tinag2001 - 17 days ago
Sama16 thumbnail

Guys, did anyone notice how Chandni is the only one who did not wish HBD to Krush on ig? Like she posted someone else's bday today but nothing about her co-actor. Thought it was kinda interesting.

Plus KrusHi has gotten very close and cozy as costars lately (can't complain) because before I would only see Chandni being cozy to everyone including Krush and Hiba being super professional and minding her own business on the sets! Ever since she came back from Mumbai, her bts with everyone on the set has been a treat to watch. Just an observation. I will take anything I get from RuNak, on screen/off-screen anything LMAO :P

Edited by Sama16 - 17 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Guys, did anyone notice how Chandni is the only one who did not wish HBD to Krush on ig? Like she posted someone else's bday today but nothing about her co-actor. Thought it was kinda interesting.

Plus KrusHi has gotten very close and cozy as costars lately (can't complain) because before I would only see Chandni being cozy to everyone including Krush and Hiba being super professional and minding her own business on the sets! Ever since she came back from Mumbai, her bts with everyone on the set has been a treat to watch. Just an observation. I will take anything I get from RuNak, on screen/off-screen anything LMAO :P

hehehe, maybe Chandni wished him personally, why to be so worried about her and her wishsmiley36

The important thing that all other crew members wished him, na?

so, it’s their personal space, we will not know the exact truth

You can ask Chandni about it in comments, what if she replies 😊

Edited by DiLaila - 17 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sama16

I usually don’t check chandni’s acc but yesterday I saw her latest reel. People were talking about the same but later those comments got deleted. What’s being speculated is both Krushal and Chandni are deliberately not sharing themselves together on social media. Purposefully pretending to ignore. Especially after the dance reel where comments had to offed due to trolling.. Off screen no doubt all actors are cordial and good friends but even they get affected by bashing.. Initially he used to give ivs and do reels with her but now stopped.. Already their characters are getting hate, they don’t want to add fuel to fire. I don’t know how a b’day post will add fuel but that’s what they said. A lot more was being discussed which I don’t want to believe.
Edited by Firefly_shines - 17 days ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls come here...plz take out your frustration 🫀 πŸ€ͺ

What to say. I dont see any hope for Runak now, we are getting everyone but nothing positive about Runak n I m sorry i m sick of Arshi n Ak topics. I can not stand her.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PPak

100%. Jhanak proving they consumated their relationship null and voids their annulment.

She considers him her husband now. Which is why she made the comment yesterday - that he is disrespecting the person he needs to give respect to. And she says its her haq to stay - not because of ex relationship or baby. Its because she is now his legal wife.

Ani also knows this - which is why he is not accepting his child. He does not want to let Arshi leave him for any reason. He is not accepting baby partly because accepting baby = accepting J is wife.

That is why there has to be a divorce track. J will not stay married to him after a MC, and to get a divorce she will be at BH.

but for divorce also he has to be married to J legally no.. he’s not married to both girls in legal… with full rituals only he’s married to Jhanak..
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotix

What to say. I dont see any hope for Runak now, we are getting everyone but nothing positive about Runak n I m sorry i m sick of Arshi n Ak topics. I can not stand her.

Me also can't tolerate Anishi...

AK as a friend ok...but don't want to see romantic angle.