Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

After Kashmir track they are continuously fighting.every passing day their fight going to ugly. most toxic leads. Always talking nonsense specially ani . If both would not together in future .i am okay πŸ‘ these type love story i really don't want

Edited by Varsha188 - 19 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

After Kashmir track they are continuously fighting.every passing day their fight going to ugly. most toxic leads. Always talking nonsense specially ani . If both would not together in future .i am okay πŸ‘ these type love story i really don't want

True...given current circumstances, Runak should not materialize..both should stay away from eo..

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ani is no doubt a coward! I don't believe that he doesn't remember anything! He was down with fever and by no chance he is an Alzheimer's patient!

What a nonsense track they are showing!

And why is Jhanak staying in that madhouse? She could have stayed in a hotel. What if bipasha and tanuja poison her food to kill her baby?

Edited by Supree2022 - 19 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

True...given current circumstances, Runak should not materialize..both should stay away from eo..

This is what I also said in my post, going by the current scenario, Runak coming together even in the last episode is disgusting.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

It's never mentioned in any of the episodes that their relationship lasted for 6 years. They just say 'kuch years se' so it can be 2 or 3 as well.

Considering Ani's values and liking for Arshi, although he's a little concerned about her, he is never in deep and desirable love with her as he is with Jhanak. That's why he is always immensely attracted to Jhanak, resulting in a physical relationship, intense love and jealousy.

The way Jhanak said it the first time was a deliberate attempt by the makers to clear the same, because if he had been intimate with Arshi before, he could never have subconsciously betrayed her and fallen seriously for Jhanak.

All his love, anger, jealousy, deep care, and changing emotions are for Jhanak ❀️

Nah it was said 6 or 7 years in few episodes which I dont remember....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

It's good incentive.... Surly do it for raunk

Thanks Jiya, its a collective effort... So thanks for being part of it

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's never mentioned in any of the episodes that their relationship lasted for 6 years. They just say 'kuch years se' so it can be 2 or 3 as well.

Considering Ani's values and liking for Arshi, although he's a little concerned about her, he is never in deep and desirable love with her as he is with Jhanak. That's why he is always immensely attracted to Jhanak, resulting in a physical relationship, intense love and jealousy.

The way Jhanak said it the first time was a deliberate attempt by the makers to clear the same, because if he had been intimate with Arshi before, he could never have subconsciously betrayed her and fallen seriously for Jhanak.

All his love, anger, jealousy, deep care, and changing emotions are for Jhanak ❀️

let’s agree to disagree.. I am not someone who thinks Anirudh never loved Arshi.. they were in love and eventually ani fell out of love ( or the way makers are handling the current track, it feels ani never loved jhanak, it was mere attraction.. his CAing jhanak while stating to Arshi he would trust her if someone put such allegations on her).. and it was mentioned 6-7 years relation once or twice by Bipasha.. I don’t remember when.. and Anishi were shown to be close in initial eps and I won’t judge ani if they were physical coz they were in a relationship.. baaki kya hi farak padta hai… runak is damaged beyond repair.. at present both are incompatible for one another.. they have to immensely work on themselves and grow as humans, jo Leena karegi nahi..
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nah it was said 6 or 7 years in few episodes which I dont remember....

Alright!

6 ho ya 100 yrs...their relationship is always hollow, without any pure love.

Where RuNak's relationship is full of love, attraction, and care, even though multiple misunderstandings and a lack of trust are present.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 days ago

one time bado maa mentioned they knew each other bachpan se smiley29.. don’t know how they met .. their story was never told smiley36 as it was not important smiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

one time bado maa mentioned they knew each other bachpan se smiley29.. don’t know how they met .. their story was never told smiley36 as it was not important smiley36

Wo to unko khud bhi nhi pata...

Hawa me teer maar diya 🀣