Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Confession leading to what! consummation and pregnancy!even I would be in disgust with very little knowledge or memory of the act and (im) probability of genuine confession of love..

Camera not panning on his face is deliberate to keep us guessing and forming our distinct POVs...that's what I am saying...it is deliberate on the part of the makers!

Coming to height of love, it's clear by now that only love is not enough to hold Runak together. ..I hope makers atleast show that with pain, failure and experience they learn the life skills necessary to live in love for the lifetime..

Also I am hoping for the redemption of his character...the makers must show restoration of his core traits with conviction..only then I will look for redemption of his love..

Confession leading to understanding. They are in a tricky position. Even if nothing will change situation; there can be acceptance that this is a matter of wrong choices and decisions on both sides. No need that confession has to result in Runak coming together. All I'm looking to see is a realization of mistakes and a clearer picture of the rational behind each ones actions.

Choton said in his IV - that all the uproar in SM is what they wanted. They dont care for story; only reaction.

But they are keeping J completely transparent and vunerable; which spells Ani torture...once J pays her dues. J will be given license to do anything and still be justified because of Ani's conscious rejection.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly.. I felt that line was a lollipop given to fans so that they deviate from all the nonsense ani spoke and be happy that aniโ€™s first time might have been with jhanak.. thodi kam bashing hogi.. Leena is a smart writer and mission actually got accomplished, people are happy hearing that one nonsensical line and forgot about the other accusations๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. she purposefully made jhanak say maira manna hai.. itโ€™s technically not possible to be in a relationship for 6 years without physical intimacyโ€ฆ

well it had exactly the opposite effect for me.

Till now it was something in the back of your heads; something disgusting...not because he may have had a physical relationship prior - but bcos it was with sisters.

Now writers - intentionally brought it to the forefront to make you think; and get upset; that its quite likely Ani Arshi had a physical relationship prior to this. Esp with Ani's reaction seeming surprised that J would make such an assumption. All part of gutter minded writers to agitate and provoke.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I noticed that too Rekha....Jhanak made everything crystal clear from her side...you can't blame her for a single thing. I was so surprised when she said she saw love in his eyes; willingly gave in and wanted more than anything his love. If thats not a confession - I don't know what is. She made herself completely vulnerable to Ani - and more than a fleeting response in his eyes his reaction is so disappointing.

I'm ok even with him not accepting his child; but to say for sure - until he dies he will not acknowldege; and his manner of being so rude and demeaning to her - disgusting; what kind of woman are you? unmarried and sleeping around; all this is too much.

While Jhanak has rejected him; she has always rejected him based on her own needs or beliefs; she has never shamed him for anything other than this two timing - which also she said 'it seems like'.

Unless Ani has a good reason; this guy is the reddest flag I've seen in a positive ML.

Now after all this a trip and catch BTS. Jhanak has to be the FL who has the least self respect; and over the top belief in Ani.

R a trip and fall accidental hai!! intentional nahi!!aur humare liye lollipop bhi!! ๐Ÿ˜

Ani abhi red flag hi hai..J ko usse dur rehna chahiye..jo hona tha ho chuka hai ..now onwards she should not allow him in her life..I think at the end of this track, she will learn this truth, most probably in a hard way..but that's fine..and Anirudh have to pay for his deeds..no matter whether he is in love with J or not, no man should disrespect a woman saying she is sleeping around..and I am happy that J confessed her reasoning behind giving him husband rights.. atleast she should be clear on her part she didn't hide anything from him atp ..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Till now it was something in the back of your heads; something disgusting...not because he may have had a physical relationship prior - but bcos it was with sisters.

Now writers - intentionally brought it to the forefront to make you think; and get upset; that its quite likely Ani Arshi had a physical relationship prior to this. Esp with Ani's reaction seeming surprised that J would make such an assumption. All part of gutter minded writers to agitate and provoke.

Abhi v Shaq hai k writer psycho hai!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

thatโ€™s what Leena does.. she adds these lines so people discuss, debate and her show gets popularity.. I have stopped decoding Aniโ€™s expressions because makers purposefully avoid showing it or make it look confusedโ€ฆ when jhanak said mainra esa manna hai ki pehli baar tha, ani was surprised ki how can she make such an assumption, but still she became successful as half accepted this and other half debating that itโ€™s not possible.. when jhanak confessed she couldnโ€™t control or when she confessed seeing love in his eyes, Ani didnโ€™t have any expression.. he was so disappointed and disgusted by all thisโ€ฆ makers are purposefully ruining runakโ€ฆ
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's the problem...

Problem is not complicated track... Problem is the way they handle it... If the pregnancy track is planned track (I still don't believe so, but even here most of the girls do believe on it) then they should have handled it with care from the start...

This all messed up situation is due to the way they showed the dialogues, monologues earlier & now... It's completely different & that's the reason every person is taking it as per their understanding...

The story telling is not clear & I'm not talking about complications here as I do believe complicated stories are more beautiful but then you should have that clear approach to handle that & writers are clearly lacking in it...

Originally posted by: sanfan

I just watched todayโ€™s episode. Only Jhanakโ€™s portion handled perfectly- no holes all looking good but the gap on Aniโ€™s side is widening and the writers have no clue at all. Bulls**t!!

You know writers are so stupidโ€ฆ they havenโ€™t thought this through at allโ€ฆ.

This is the problem with writersโ€ฆ they are looking to use the Kashmir event to create drama but did not cover the tracks well

They think the viewers have completely forgotten that Ani married Arshi due to a promise taken from and given to Jhanak in Kashmirโ€ฆ.and ensuing PDAโ€ฆ was that under selective amnesia; So his claim of not having the feelings and his holier-than-thou approach is not washing well. He said he was suffocating on return to BH? What caused it? Any recollection of changed equations? What is this Ghajini pan?

@Maya, Vira and others band bajoo in sabka on the email., They will need to cover tracks for so much nonsense they have done

Is ship main bahut holes hain, if they canโ€™t write let them put their pens downโ€ฆ

this serial is totally bakwas as far as I can seeโ€ฆ pe sir pair ki batein kar raha tha!!

Edited by Sampada_14 - 19 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly.. I felt that line was a lollipop given to fans so that they deviate from all the nonsense ani spoke and be happy that aniโ€™s first time might have been with jhanak.. thodi kam bashing hogi.. Leena is a smart writer and mission actually got accomplished, people are happy hearing that one nonsensical line and forgot about the other accusations๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. she purposefully made jhanak say maira manna hai.. itโ€™s technically not possible to be in a relationship for 6 years without physical intimacyโ€ฆ

It's never mentioned in any of the episodes that their relationship lasted for 6 years. They just say 'kuch years se' so it can be 2 or 3 as well.

Considering Ani's values and liking for Arshi, although he's a little concerned about her, he is never in deep and desirable love with her as he is with Jhanak. That's why he is always immensely attracted to Jhanak, resulting in a physical relationship, intense love and jealousy.

The way Jhanak said it the first time was a deliberate attempt by the makers to clear the same, because if he had been intimate with Arshi before, he could never have subconsciously betrayed her and fallen seriously for Jhanak.

All his love, anger, jealousy, deep care, and changing emotions are for Jhanak โค๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 19 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Reading the posts it is clear that many of us believe that Anirudh loves Jhanak..how can he be so ruthless towards her in such a situation!!

We have sidelined the fact that he didn't confess his love to Jhanak..he doesn't remember the eventful Kashmir night..he married Arshi, although half done, still..at the beginning of the marriage rituals his monologue was main kisi aur ka ho hi gaya Jhanak..tum mano ya na mano mere jehen ka ek hissa hamesha tumhara rahega..then...tum yehi chahti ho na k main tumse dur rahu...to yahi sahi..aj se ye natak hi meri zindagi ka sach hai..he accepted his fate..from the very beginning, Anirudh has been shown to put zimmedari above love...Arshi is his zimmedari now.. she is his love also as he doesn't remember his confession..

During nakli SR of Anishit, his monologue was mujhe khai me maat dhakelo...agar main usse pyar karta to usse dhudne kyu nahi gaya...

So he is still unaware, aloof to his feelings towards Jhanak..

So, Anirudh being a torch bearer of righteousness, how will he believe that Runak consummated, coz he feels he is committed towards Arshi!So it's impossible for him to accept without any proof that the child is his.. moreover, all the wrong indications both AK and J have given him during Mumbai track, it actually made the situation much worse for J!

While I don't support his verbal abuses towards J, but his rejection of her claim is to some extent justified to me..

He will be devastated when truth gets revealed ๐Ÿ’”

He wears a facade that makes his life easy. So from SR he believed that he did not love jhanak and itโ€™s only Arshi whom he loved and he was committed. Suddenly this blame of becoming physical with another girl when he thinks he is a committed man he is feeling disgusted. How boldly jhanak is talking abt that night he is feeling more disgusted. Itโ€™s matter of his dignity also being Mr righteousness. One more truth what jhanak is talking abt is that the kid is conceived under a legal marriage . After that he will not feel bad abt the consummation and what he said unmarried it will be ulta and he might accept his feelings and the child by the end of track .
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

same. And I decided to give kick off to my capstone this long weekend. Kitna interesting plan hai, nahi smiley37

Wish me luck .smiley36

All the best. smiley36

Five words. Damn it.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He wears a facade that makes his life easy. So from SR he believed that he did not love jhanak and itโ€™s only Arshi whom he loved and he was committed. Suddenly this blame of becoming physical with another girl when he thinks he is a committed man he is feeling disgusted. How boldly jhanak is talking abt that night he is feeling more disgusted. Itโ€™s matter of his dignity also being Mr righteousness. One more truth what jhanak is talking abt is that the kid is conceived under a legal marriage . After that he will not feel bad abt the consummation and what he said unmarried it will be ulta and he might accept his feelings and the child by the end of track .

Going by the current track, J should not be around Anirudh, whether He accepts the child or not..coz atleast for duniya, he is a married man..she has already committed a mistake by giving herself in to his demands during Kashmir night despite knowing that Arshi is his would be wife..she must stay away from him to maintain her dignity...it must be Anirudh who needs to break off his commitment to Arshi if he decides to be with J...or else it should be purely co-parents bond assuming the baby survives ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 19 days ago