Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hwwww Anuhsa, you are always on my list. Itni badi gunahh kaise ho gayi mujhse.smiley6

Waise I am one of the most inactive member of the forum and regular on missing the hot and happening talks and activities heresmiley36. Bas kal thorda mood me I was typing smiley37

I am quite on the same league as you these days. This weekend is long weekend due to Labor day so thought to be more active on the forum.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

I just watched today’s episode. Only Jhanak’s portion handled perfectly- no holes all looking good but the gap on Ani’s side is widening and the writers have no clue at all. Bulls**t!!

You know writers are so stupid… they haven’t thought this through at all….

This is the problem with writers… they are looking to use the Kashmir event to create drama but did not cover the tracks well

They think the viewers have completely forgotten that Ani married Arshi due to a promise taken from and given to Jhanak in Kashmir….and ensuing PDA… was that under selective amnesia; So his claim of not having the feelings and his holier-than-thou approach is not washing well. He said he was suffocating on return to BH? What caused it? Any recollection of changed equations? What is this Ghajini pan?

@Maya, Vira and others band bajoo in sabka on the email., They will need to cover tracks for so much nonsense they have done

Is ship main bahut holes hain, if they can’t write let them put their pens down…

this serial is totally bakwas as far as I can see… pe sir pair ki batein kar raha tha!!

I noticed that too Rekha....Jhanak made everything crystal clear from her side...you can't blame her for a single thing. I was so surprised when she said she saw love in his eyes; willingly gave in and wanted more than anything his love. If thats not a confession - I don't know what is. She made herself completely vulnerable to Ani - and more than a fleeting response in his eyes his reaction is so disappointing.

I'm ok even with him not accepting his child; but to say for sure - until he dies he will not acknowldege; and his manner of being so rude and demeaning to her - disgusting; what kind of woman are you? unmarried and sleeping around; all this is too much.

While Jhanak has rejected him; she has always rejected him based on her own needs or beliefs; she has never shamed him for anything other than this two timing - which also she said 'it seems like'.

Unless Ani has a good reason; this guy is the reddest flag I've seen in a positive ML.

Now after all this a trip and catch BTS. Jhanak has to be the FL who has the least self respect; and over the top belief in Ani.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Reading the posts it is clear that many of us believe that Anirudh loves Jhanak..how can he be so ruthless towards her in such a situation!!

We have sidelined the fact that he didn't confess his love to Jhanak..he doesn't remember the eventful Kashmir night..he married Arshi, although half done, still..at the beginning of the marriage rituals his monologue was main kisi aur ka ho hi gaya Jhanak..tum mano ya na mano mere jehen ka ek hissa hamesha tumhara rahega..then...tum yehi chahti ho na k main tumse dur rahu...to yahi sahi..aj se ye natak hi meri zindagi ka sach hai..he accepted his fate..from the very beginning, Anirudh has been shown to put zimmedari above love...Arshi is his zimmedari now.. she is his love also as he doesn't remember his confession..

During nakli SR of Anishit, his monologue was mujhe khai me maat dhakelo...agar main usse pyar karta to usse dhudne kyu nahi gaya...

So he is still unaware, aloof to his feelings towards Jhanak..

So, Anirudh being a torch bearer of righteousness, how will he believe that Runak consummated, coz he feels he is committed towards Arshi!So it's impossible for him to accept without any proof that the child is his.. moreover, all the wrong indications both AK and J have given him during Mumbai track, it actually made the situation much worse for J!

While I don't support his verbal abuses towards J, but his rejection of her claim is to some extent justified to me..

He will be devastated when truth gets revealed 💔

he is sure of his feelings for Jhanak now.. but seeing the circumstances he is not bold enough to accept it..

He even said in his monologue during Arshi SR scene.. mera pyaar mere pass nahin hai something like that…he even finds his & J relation being broken is wrong…

That’s y he is still maintaining distance from Arshi

PPak thumbnail

At the risk of sounding stupid I am going to ask What was Ani’s expression?

My reading of this tale at the start was always that when J would own up to the love Ani will not be in a position to do so but I did not expect aggressive Ani at that stage

he was indifferent maybe a very fleeting regret...the fleeting regret that he shows; thats what keeps me believing in him doing this for J herself.

J has said in not so many words that she loves Ani...during her marriage to Avinash - it was so explicit; their patti night...

Either he is so blind in his jealousy or has been putting on a performance to ignore her - who knows.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Abhi to bakwas hi chal raha hai jaise chala rahe hai makers..

Pehle mujhe v lagta tha makers forgot about the past events and Anirudh's behaviour patterns..but now I feel it's a deliberate move by the makers!they know most of us are more emotionally connected to Anirudh..they are butchering him deliberately so that the drama quotient remains high and we also stick to the show to know how he will be redeemed or atleast we keep on discussing over SM why his arc has gone into gutter suddenly..

I don't know...I might be wrong ..but I feel this is one of the reasons of sudden shift in Anirudh's character arc and not giving any sneak peak into his internal conversations..

I don’t need any internal conversations even a glance will do The camera hardly lingered on Ani…Krushal is in the dark where this is going so I feel he is working with very little information.

Even if Ani thinks that Jhanak is trapping him, his mind should have lingered a bit on when she was describing her love… Ani showed discomfort not any wonderment or any confusion; he treated her confession with disdain.. if anyone saw anything more than that… I don’t know… jhatpat ahat was there but little else…

What is there to redeem in a love tale Jab sab prove ho jayega… Pyaar adalat main thodi na ladi jaati hain

Vishwas toota toh sab toota!!

Edited by sanfan - 19 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I am quite on the same league as you these days. This weekend is long weekend due to Labor day so thought to be more active on the forum.

same. And I decided to give kick off to my capstone this long weekend. Kitna interesting plan hai, nahi smiley37

Wish me luck .smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t need any internal conversations even a glance will do The camera hardly lingered on Ani…Krushal is in the dark where this is going so I feel he is working with very little information.

Even if Ani thinks that Jhanak is trapping him, his mind should have lingered a bit on when she was describing her love… Ani showed discomfort not any wonderment or any confusion; he treated her confession with disdain.. if anyone saw anything more than that… I don’t know… jhatpat ahat was there but little else…

What is there to redeem in a love tale Jab sab prove ho jayega… Pyaar adalat main thodi na ladi jaati hain

Confession leading to what! consummation and pregnancy!even I would be in disgust with very little knowledge or memory of the act and (im) probability of genuine confession of love..

Camera not panning on his face is deliberate to keep us guessing and forming our distinct POVs...that's what I am saying...it is deliberate on the part of the makers!

Coming to height of love, it's clear by now that only love is not enough to hold Runak together. ..I hope makers atleast show that with pain, failure and experience they learn the life skills necessary to live in love for the lifetime..

Also I am hoping for the redemption of his character...the makers must show restoration of his core traits with conviction..only then I will look for redemption of his love..

Edited by Dibya_C - 19 days ago
PPak thumbnail

lol!! Honestly I am a bit confused what should I expect, fear I expect to be the dominating feeling, (if I try to be in Ani’s head which is not a good place be in now) actually this situation is different from other situations when Ani was assuming that he can do something opposite and expect the results to happen the way he wishes . that is why I am asking what is Ani’s expression to J’s near confession? Here his skills will not help so I am wondering how much Ani is clued into the actual problem?

miniscule expresssion change or head move - cant remember - and that too I feel it may be wishful thinking from my end.

in this story, if one reads Ani’s core traits his way of handling problems has always been a cause for concern. I know many always saw this as a layered thing or a cute thing etc but the writer very clearly intended for this trait to be the defining factor for a future conflagration/conflict.
The best part of the story is this - the slow build up of traits to justify today's happenings; the slow build up of a relationship right under everyones nose; their way of communicating; understanding the other but not acknowldging; jumping in to protect eo; I wish they had taken this kind of writing further to keep the story tight; there were ways to do this; and the writers are not stupid. This flagrant amnesia and the nature of it; makes me worried that the worst has not yet happened.

For me, this story was always about Ani and J being in each other’s situation but in different times bringing the conflict in the love tale to its head. Leena has managed to do that but by choosing the baby twist it has brought the conflict out in a way that Ani is trapped quite badly… the narrative hasn’t clearly supported the theory I am putting out but it is there in a skeletal form. I had an epiphany yesterday when I wrote in @piapriya post that Jhanak moral tangle was moved by the placement of a bigger moral tangle…one that ties into her lived experience. So, in a way, it liberated her from her older inhibitions as she has to fight the battle of her life. I expected Jhanak to understand Ani’s situation and find a way out of it…( sorry it’s a titular character kuch toh karna hi padega)

It explains J's changed behavior to Arshi perfectly. I find one problem in the narrative tho - J was fully on Arshi's side till the jalofy incident. She changed completely towards Arshi when Ani came to Mumbai. That was not justified right. If she changed after she realized her pregnancy or after any of Arshi's taunts to her; it made sense. But J spoke to Ani before Arshi had any chance to insult her...J's change of heart towards Arshi was not justified sequentially

She came close to articulating the problem…Remember the episode when Ani ( white suit) goes to Jhanak’s room in Mumbai to ask her a few things; she mentions thank you toh banta hain kyunki aapne mujhe aapki wife ke torture se bachaya hain ( or something like that) Watch Ani’s expressions.. it’s like she has told the exact truth.

This justifies why I think Ani could be faking. I did not know to pull this out specifically; but its these few nuances that play into the way one reads the narrative

Anyways… coming back to the current issue… Jhanak has near accepted that she gave in for love… I am wondering what is Ani’s expression. I would have liked to see the episode but the updates are the north of what I would expect and I don’t personally think it’s possible to salvage a “redemption” arc for Ani becos I didn’t think tale was about redeeming Ani…( the jealousy angle is a spanner in the works.. I wasn’t seeing this as a major impediment only a minor one but Leena has twisted the knots badly

This is not just jealousy based out of love. It can't be. I said earlier; jealousy can be aggressive; insulting; shaming; but it will still need to keep the person you feel strongly for close to you.

This is brain scrambling angry response; that makes one question his mental stability. His thinking is way out of the spectrum; we all attribute this to the writers; but what if Ani is meant to be this delusional and twisted. The writing for J and others makes some sense. Ani's thinking is so warped, its laughable. No writer can make such far fetched assumptions. So i think Ani is meant to be irrational and completely whacko when his emotions are out of control. Dangerous type of person overall; highly volatile and stupid. All his previous smarts and short term fixes have gone. He is unable to deal with the situation and is self destructing.

His jealousy factor I saw in a nuanced way; he feared that Adi would abandon J one day which is why he even told Guruji please keep her safe and in that party outburst he talked of her laparwahi ( he fears she isn’t careful and will get into trouble) I know this is not rational and certainly we can’t accept partners or even friends getting paranoid about our decisions but I always saw that as a curve for Ani to surmount understanding that he could be wrong about a person too!!

Damn good capture of the nuances in the story so far Rekha. Thanks!!

Love this! My responses underlined.

PPak thumbnail

Bold - at the awards party he said - I thought you loved me...at least for that comment; makers should have had him pause. Alas...no.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Damn good capture of the nuances in the story so far Rekha. Thanks!!

Love this! My responses underlined.

Thanks Priya… have some thoughts I will respond a bit later