Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Same here. Have to complete the Capstone of the professional PG course that I have been doing, along with family and office duties and I do not get time for it.

And you know my other hobby, can't miss on that smiley36.

In all this I miss the activity here and cannot actively take part in all the great things girls are doing for show. Seems like a big project to me. smiley32

Wow... smiley32How you all manage family with office n studies?smiley44...

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

See he forgot what he did on that night.okk..though am not convinced with that part..

He can fight and can try to prove that he is innocent...

But what basis he is accusing that baby is AK ka paap...he doesn't have any right to say...

She is the same woman, whom he loved, stayed in front of his eyes in his house for a year. So atleast for that love why can't he listen to her once with open mind.

Reading the posts it is clear that many of us believe that Anirudh loves Jhanak..how can he be so ruthless towards her in such a situation!!

We have sidelined the fact that he didn't confess his love to Jhanak..he doesn't remember the eventful Kashmir night..he married Arshi, although half done, still..at the beginning of the marriage rituals his monologue was main kisi aur ka ho hi gaya Jhanak..tum mano ya na mano mere jehen ka ek hissa hamesha tumhara rahega..then...tum yehi chahti ho na k main tumse dur rahu...to yahi sahi..aj se ye natak hi meri zindagi ka sach hai..he accepted his fate..from the very beginning, Anirudh has been shown to put zimmedari above love...Arshi is his zimmedari now.. she is his love also as he doesn't remember his confession..

During nakli SR of Anishit, his monologue was mujhe khai me maat dhakelo...agar main usse pyar karta to usse dhudne kyu nahi gaya...

So he is still unaware, aloof to his feelings towards Jhanak..

So, Anirudh being a torch bearer of righteousness, how will he believe that Runak consummated, coz he feels he is committed towards Arshi!So it's impossible for him to accept without any proof that the child is his.. moreover, all the wrong indications both AK and J have given him during Mumbai track, it actually made the situation much worse for J!

While I don't support his verbal abuses towards J, but his rejection of her claim is to some extent justified to me..

He will be devastated when truth gets revealed πŸ’”

Edited by Dibya_C - 19 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: great_love

Actually when I got bored watched nakmli Nani scenes where imly tied her r bhoot wala r diya under cot in pd smiley37smiley37

It's stress relief smiley36

omg those scenes were fun smiley37 they both were so funny together smiley36 later naani turned good smiley27 she became caring for Imly smiley36
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

omg those scenes were fun smiley37 they both were so funny together smiley36 later naani turned good smiley27 she became caring for Imly smiley36

Yes.... That's was fun n both have good comic sende 🀣🀣

@ bold πŸ‘

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Reading the posts it is clear that many of us believe that Anirudh loves Jhanak..how can he be so ruthless towards her in such a situation!!

We have sidelined the fact that he didn't confess his love to Jhanak..he doesn't remember the eventful Kashmir night..he married Arshi, although half done, still..at the beginning of the marriage rituals his monologue was main kisi aur ka ho hi gaya Jhanak..tum mano ya na mano mere jehen ka ek hissa hamesha tumhara rahega..then...tum yehi chahti ho na k main tumse dur rahu...to yahi sahi..aj se ye natak hi meri zindagi ka sach hai..he accepted his fate..from the very beginning, Anirudh has been shown to put zimmedari above love...Arshi is his zimmedari now.. she is his love also as he doesn't remember his confession..

During nakli SR of Anishit, his monologue was mujhe khai me maat dhakelo...agar main usse pyar karta to usse dhudne kyu nahi gaya...

So, Anirudh being a torch bearer of righteousness, how will he believe that Runak consummated, coz he feels he is committed towards Arshi!So it's impossible for him to accept without any proof that the child is his.. moreover, all the wrong indications both AK and J have given him during Mumbai track, it actually made the situation much worse for J!

While I don't support his verbal abuses towards J, but his rejection of her claim is to some extent justified to me..

I just watched today’s episode. Only Jhanak’s portion handled perfectly- no holes all looking good but the gap on Ani’s side is widening and the writers have no clue at all. Bulls**t!!

You know writers are so stupid… they haven’t thought this through at all….

This is the problem with writers… they are looking to use the Kashmir event to create drama but did not cover the tracks well

They think the viewers have completely forgotten that Ani married Arshi due to a promise taken from and given to Jhanak in Kashmir….and ensuing PDA… was that under selective amnesia; So his claim of not having the feelings and his holier-than-thou approach is not washing well. He said he was suffocating on return to BH? What caused it? Any recollection of changed equations? What is this Ghajini pan?

@Maya, Vira and others band bajoo in sabka on the email., They will need to cover tracks for so much nonsense they have done

Is ship main bahut holes hain, if they can’t write let them put their pens down…

this serial is totally bakwas as far as I can see… pe sir pair ki batein kar raha tha!!

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like your post and agree in general but as our writers forget the dialogues and monologues they give to Jhanak and Ani, @bold is not fully true.

If I recall correctly, during the Sangeet song and dance Ani had a monologue in his mind in which he dedicated his love to Jhanak. So he is aware of his feelings of love to Jhanak. But then he questions himself that why he is not able to pyar nibhana towards Jhanak. For me the answer is he cannot fully do it because of his zammindari for Arshi.

In the first season of Jhanak, this same situation was with Arshi. He was in love with Arshi, but couldn’t not fully love her due to his growing zammindari of Jhanak. So, now it’s reversed.

great_love thumbnail

Maybe we should point out all loopholes on tracks n used in our email that will be more impactful with our feedback smiley1

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I just watched today’s episode. Only Jhanak’s portion handled perfectly- no holes all looking good but the gap on Ani’s side is widening and the writers have no clue at all. Bulls**t!!

You know writers are so stupid… they haven’t thought this through at all….

This is the problem with writers… they are looking to use the Kashmir event to create drama but did not cover the tracks well

They think the viewers have completely forgotten that Ani married Arshi due to a promise taken from and given to Jhanak in Kashmir….and ensuing PDA… was that under selective amnesia; So his claim of not having the feelings and his holier-than-thou approach is not washing well. He said he was suffocating on return to BH? What caused it? Any recollection of changed equations? What is this Ghajini pan?

@Maya, Vira and others band bajoo in sabka on the email., They will need to cover tracks for so much nonsense they have done

Is ship main bahut holes hain, if they can’t write let them put their pens down…

this serial is totally bakwas as far as I can see… pe sir pair ki batein kar raha tha!!

Abhi to bakwas hi chal raha hai jaise chala rahe hai makers..

Pehle mujhe v lagta tha makers forgot about the past events and Anirudh's behaviour patterns..but now I feel it's a deliberate move by the makers!they know most of us are more emotionally connected to Anirudh..they are butchering him deliberately so that the drama quotient remains high and we also stick to the show to know how he will be redeemed or atleast we keep on discussing over SM why his arc has gone into gutter suddenly..

I don't know...I might be wrong ..but I feel this is one of the reasons of sudden shift in Anirudh's character arc and not giving any sneak peak into his internal conversations..

Edited by Dibya_C - 19 days ago
great_love thumbnail

The writer continuity in dailogs ... First of all he had agreed to marry arshi on jk intense n hopes that she would take stand for their relationship so he in that sense he atleast somewhere aware about his feelings....

But after annulment he gave up on the relationship n thos monologue come in marriage mandap but aniruddha lacking of his true feelings that can't understandable

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys,

Krushal’s bday on twitter X.com started

if you want to participate, use the rules here

https://x.com/harshadpookie/status/1829162126453420354?s=46