Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Yup ... Physical proximity may be their in anshni relationship but last stage might be not taken so it was his first time in Kashmir n that's also clear why arshi was comfortable with physical closeness between them ....

Yeah..they used to do romance in initial episodes right.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Thank you, dear 🩷

I wish @bold your assumption comes true

I also see Jhanak and Ani standing together in the same positions on the poster, which I can assume there relationship doesn’t change much so misunderstanding will be between, but he will not stop protecting her hopefully

Arshi is there in front but she has this black vibe about her due to pose and her clothes and there is some raaz in why she is brought forward. That’s what I think. So let’s see. Arshi must be in the show for the reason, I don’t believe Ani just wants to keep her for the status or fame. She is there because she will be very significant player in the future. So, this my delusion for now 😊😊😊

@underline misunderstanding will be their as Rahul once stated in 24 cleared after 200 so adi misunderstanding will be cleared much after n in process ani will be sideline jk in sense protecting baby n manipulating arshi that if he don't do that jk can accusing them murder of baby n Jail then which i predict n may chance show further in series...

And coming to arshi she will be play victim card n tie to ani with her mum n later turning dark that's why in center stage with black clothes n it also help Raunak to close of fell further as apart

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After long time mostly after 60 episodes we got one to one conversation of raunak in bh in today's episode...

So as per ani he had forgotten the night after suffering from high fever where both convinced baby n jk gave in bcoz she saw lv in his πŸ‘€...

So both clear their stance ... Clarity mil gayi why ani not accepting baby insted tagging as Ak ....

Jk clearly told she loved him they why need to be mahan when divorced happened as per today's dailog?

Ani was right in some places asking right question like why she not stopped him, why she not stop arshi marriage n divorce???

From my side aniruddha is forgiving now as their first' time spent together...

Leena giving in dialogs where some fan may be give benefits of doubt to ani n I again my self interning in ani stance n raunak ..

Rest episode was enjoyable...

I liked that hua tha hua tha hua tha ..

And anis nahi hua thaa 4x....smiley37smiley37

Mast episode tha after this baby track started....

Loved it πŸ₯°

See he forgot what he did on that night.okk..though am not convinced with that part..

He can fight and can try to prove that he is innocent...

But what basis he is accusing that baby is AK ka paap...he doesn't have any right to say...

She is the same woman, whom he loved, stayed in front of his eyes in his house for a year. So atleast for that love why can't he listen to her once with open mind.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You guys forgot to tag me. Bhool mat jaao yaar. smiley19 I was looking forward to debates you guys must have had on the RuNak convo today. I missed all this. smiley13

Hwwww Anuhsa, you are always on my list. Itni badi gunahh kaise ho gayi mujhse.smiley6

Waise I am one of the most inactive member of the forum and regular on missing the hot and happening talks and activities heresmiley36. Bas kal thorda mood me I was typing smiley37

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah..they used to do romance in initial episodes right.

Yes.... Cvs had shown their romance be it their PDA or something but arshi was much comfortable with him

great_love thumbnail

Today conversation have some clarity especially to ANI. He might be using AK reason as defense but deep down his heart he has a fear that he might have crossed the line, which he always maintained especially with jhanak as he was committed to Arshi. And the day he decided to sit in mandap I guess he decided to be committed to Arshi. He always projected himself as a person who will never cross boundaries of a relation but he landed in a situation. So he will use this defense unless paternity is proved . But I guess with then progress he would be accepting this truth gradually.

[/QUOTE]

That's also my assumption @bold ....

With the time again under cover of taking care of baby he will start taking care of jk also n her side...

And he is committed guy but earlier episodes also he said that after fever n8 he would married arshi n give saath to her but in that journey he wanted jk with him so totally gave upon her he impossible.. .

Edited by great_love - 19 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yes... Some actors like imlie papa from pagendidiya , Nishant n then that bandar are some faces was their... The show was avg n was hot in dangal... Lead actress name mishri

ohh I rem imly nakli naani smiley37
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Barely hanging on. Trying to sort out my schedule to be able to study more and be productive while not missing out on convos here. smiley44

Same here. Have to complete the Capstone of the professional PG course that I have been doing, along with family and office duties and I do not get time for it.

And you know my other hobby, can't miss on that smiley36.

In all this I miss the activity here and cannot actively take part in all the great things girls are doing for show. Seems like a big project to me. smiley32

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

See he forgot what he did on that night.okk..though am not convinced with that part..

He can fight and can try to prove that he is innocent...

But what basis he is accusing that baby is AK ka paap...he doesn't have any right to say...

She is the same woman, whom he loved, stayed in front of his eyes in his house for a year. So atleast for that love why can't he listen to her once with open mind.

Maybe πŸ€” I accepting has before also seen this type of. Character traits in Archie where in jealousy he don't further think about fl justification n give his verdict so same writer writing this story that's why when her ml extermly jealous mode can't accept anything n give back to fl same happening here with ani ..

And her situation that she herself gave doubt with her dialogue rishta aage bad Chuka hai n all so he accusing her but atleast he should have listen her explanation with open mind that's problem coming n here I agreed in that point

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh I rem imly nakli naani smiley37

Actually when I got bored watched nakmli Nani scenes where imly tied her r bhoot wala r diya under cot in pd smiley37smiley37

It's stress relief smiley36