Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J gave certificate that might be "it was your first time" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So all these years nothing happened b/n didi and Ani.

Yup ... Physical proximity may be their in anshni relationship but last stage might be not taken so it was his first time in Kashmir n that's also clear why arshi was comfortable with physical closeness between them ....

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

On that note @ bold ...Sampada email your concerns to the channel , Ph and other emails provided in the share geed back and email thread in the forum....as per your preference .

I am doing some publicity of our campaign too

It's good incentive.... Surly do it for raunk

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I passed lol. Exam was so tough. Damn it. smiley19

Congratulations Anusha smiley32....

Biology... Wow 😲😲😲😲... It's though smiley3humko kabhi science samza hi nahi smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Cheated feel ho raha hai smiley13

Leena Bitch 🀬

But Leena have to give credit watching this show daily smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Wow... Hiba looking Lovly in smiley42

And raunak entering together may be come after haldi giving basti ... Both are coming like husband n wife

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: great_love

It was aired on dangal n produced by gul

the look of the show & some imly s1 actors in that smiley36 made me think it’s Gul show smiley36
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

the look of the show & some imly s1 actors in that smiley36 made me think it’s Gul show smiley36

Yes... Some actors like imlie papa from pagendidiya , Nishant n then that bandar are some faces was their... The show was avg n was hit on dangal... Lead actress name mishri

Edited by great_love - 19 days ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I feel a bit differenty about Anirudh having an image in his head about Jhanak. I believe and I might be wrong about it that she cannot defend herself when there a man involved with her and therefore people like Adi can use her, and maybe just maybe he is also angry on her for letting Aditya near her and he doubts her that she might have in relationship with Aditya

I agree for the most part that Jhanak always fought for her rights when there was a necessity like you mentioned.

Also, I remember how fiercely Jhanak did not want to wear a white saree during the reversal rasam as it was to mourn death of her husband Anirudh and she was fighting like a sherni there, I really loved her for that fire in her that she has shown to everyone that no one can make me wear this saree.

I know Ani knows Jhanak has this trait in her to fight with the world when n moment comes so he also falls in love with this trait in her, but my point was he always tried to protect her no matter what and that protection right was only his right. He has lost his right to protect her the moment he asked her to lose to Arshi. When she was on stage saying her speech for not receiving her trophy I felt she was already very strong. And he felt it. Even during this aag drama when Shrishti got exposed, he had the monologue that Jhanak how strong you are and I am not strong saying about himself.

She from now on is on her own and he will see more of her fierce side of Jhanak now from now on, will he admire her for it or will he not, I don’t know yet?

I hope he will eventually understand and accept her fierce side as well. As of now Jhanak is not innocent for him nor she is pure as she might have spent time with Aditya as per Ani’s thinking as he believes she is trying to frame him with someone else’s child and he even is not ready to believe that something happened during that night.

For him her haq ki ladayi was always a dream he had for her career, getting to know her Dad’s truth and standing strong against her Dad.

But makers bringing this track of pregnancy have put this haq ki ladayi against Anirudh and she compared her situation to her Mom’s situation and this is what Anirudh never expected from his life that he would be in this situation with J, that he might have crossed the line that Ani and J were trying not to cross for so long.

That’s why I am trying to say that when he originally felt in love with Jhanak, that fierce side was not there so obvious as we see it now. Her fierce side was building up and actually by spending time with Anirudh in his house, that Kashmir kidnapping track, they coming close, then Mumbai dance competition and Aditya involvement into her life gave her confidence that she should fight for herself and her child rights. Before Mumbai she was always giving up if I remember. She was not able to overcome her maid duties and did not have any significant aspirations in life than to work in a normal job.

I don’t think Ani was expecting anything like this from J, he always thought she is too innocent and I need to protect her, how can I leave her alone in Kashmir when she has no one, my soul will never find peace if I leave you Jhanak so please come with me to Calcutta. He made her promise him that she will come with him to Calcutta. She can live in another house not BH, even after his marriage with Arshi he was going to protect and take care of her. But Jhanak never agreed to that. So, that’s my take on how Ani saw Jhanak before the aag drama and now he sees her differently and he is very much surprised with this side of her and he fears her that’s what I think

Sorry, a bit long but I hope I made some sense to you

Please feel free to tell me what I might be missing

Thank you 🩷

Totally agree πŸ’― to your points n that' why reflected I new poster where jk looking fire in eyes n ani in dark shade in background with arshi in between them as socially declared anshi wife of him ....

Aniruddh will protect though jk in upcoming episodes but it will subtle not the Direct way that's my assumption

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree πŸ’― to your points n that' why reflected I new poster where jk looking fire in eyes n ani in dark shade in background with arshi in between them as socially declared anshi wife of him ....

Aniruddh will protect though jk in upcoming episodes but it will subtle not the Direct way that's my assumption

Thank you, dear 🩷

I wish @bold your assumption comes true

I also see Jhanak and Ani standing together in the same positions on the poster, which I can assume there relationship doesn’t change much so misunderstanding will be between, but he will not stop protecting her hopefully

Arshi is there in front but she has this black vibe about her due to pose and her clothes and there is some raaz in why she is brought forward. That’s what I think. So let’s see. Arshi must be in the show for the reason, I don’t believe Ani just wants to keep her for the status or fame. She is there because she will be very significant player in the future. So, this my delusion for now 😊😊😊

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today conversation have some clarity especially to ANI. He might be using AK reason as defense but deep down his heart he has a fear that he might have crossed the line, which he always maintained especially with jhanak as he was committed to Arshi. And the day he decided to sit in mandap I guess he decided to be committed to Arshi. He always projected himself as a person who will never cross boundaries of a relation but he landed in a situation. So he will use this defense unless paternity is proved . But I guess with then progress he would be accepting this truth gradually.