Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The episodes are shown with too much contradiction , in the same scene and dialogues too not in sync with what was shown previous . Most situation are opened and no results .Here we are having different assumptions from watching same episodes .

The dialogues written in the pregnancy track , are not in standard to the 2024 it looks like we are watching some old movie .

Yes , paap just because a girl is comfortable with a man cant be assumed . But here her words and his thinking she replaced me completely with Aditya, the idea he got she is in live in relation with Aditya , might have made him think so.That is what I understood from watching the episodes. Its the writers way to gain sympathy of female viewers . This whole track will be the end of Anirudh good image . We will see him more stooping down with his words and actions . The only aim of writer is keep everyone hooked to her show , and there is no plans for any love story or leads union. So she will make the male lead villian and make both women character olay a victim card. The dialogues of even Arshi is much better as if she is being cheated by Anirudh .

I do get that as Anirudh was liked by majority because he was good to Jhanak in the initial episodes ,his anger was for her. The moment he left Jhanak he is being name called. So the major viewers are thinking and watching it from Jhanak POV and that is what the writer is utilising , the women sentiments .

The maker or writer is using her skill in keeping both the stans happy, with giving them their pov. And she is keeping her viewers of both sides intact .

Lets hope they bring in some positivity in the show .

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tagging a few who were tagged in the quoted post .

his major issue is Aditya .. he thinks they got super close behind his back .. cause the way he came in her room.. tended to her ..took care of her.. they both went together in car.. did shopping & he thought he took his place in her heart & life ..

so acc to him .. if she had feelings for Ani.. she wouldn’t allow Adi near her ( this only applies to Jhanak .. this doesn’t apply to Arshi…)

Now he can’t say also that he & Arshi r not married .. cause he himself had screamed that they r married smiley7smiley7 so now all that will come to hit him in later

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

the makers can start dropping truth bombs at least to redeem anirudh's current denial mode lol to do some silver lining lol. smiley36at least jhanak took responsibility of her actions.

he's still obsessed with aditya more than the current scenario lol. smiley36hopefully, not becoming like jhanak's biological dad.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yesterday when I saw bts, I was emotional and cried especially when she spoke about her mother's death, loneliness and all...today I was like what these two are speakingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And

Did you see Ani behaved like a child...

She said hua tha hua tha hua tha.. literally he also repeated three times nahi hua tha nahi hua tha nahi hua thaa

both r in sync always smiley36smiley36.. their fight though how major it goes .. it calms down for later .. now a days he is not giving her lovely looks smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J almost confessed today.her love for him..she accepted him..they did the deed out of love only.

he also heard it .. but his anger is above now to understand..

he is like when it was time u didn’t accept me .. now why.. now I don’t want u

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i think rasam reversal is tied to Arshi suicide attempt and putting blame on Jhanak.

Ani not saying anyhting during the reversal was because he was worried Arshi would frame J more than if Arshi committed suicide. Even the annulment papers Ani signed because Arshi forced him too.

This is going where i thought it would; Ani doing all this because he thinks Arshi will even kill herself to frame J and destroy her.

he was saving J only most of the time….without saying anything.. he had his Arshi suicide note which would blame Jhanak
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aaj precap jhanak kis sach ke bare me baat kr rhi thi?

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Aaj precap jhanak kis sach ke bare me baat kr rhi thi?

No one know exactly what is that sach

hope it’s annulment cancellation

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

he also heard it .. but his anger is above now to understand..

he is like when it was time u didn’t accept me .. now why.. now I don’t want u

He is behaving like tit for tat..

Edited by MMR2810 - 19 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Asmita,

I was waiting for your write ups and I am so happy you wrote your beautiful thoughts about Jhanak

Indeed, I was wrong trying to put her on the same Purity and Innocence Wall as Ani, Adi, RP, Chotton, Jethu put her

Jhanak is indeed a great example of the real woman who fell in love and surrendered to it just because she decided to own up to her feelings in that moment and I cannot blame her anymore

Now this fierce Jhanak came for her baby rights and she is so right in her place but she is not the version that Ani felt in love with, he felt in love with that pure and innocent girl that needs his protection from this unkind world and that’s why he cannot recognize her anymore

But you put it so clearly and beautifully and I just want to agree with your vision

I am hopeful for Jhanak

And I hope Ani will understand her

In my opinion Well I don't feel Aniruddh has fallen for the pure innocent Jhanak...he has fallen for a woman who in spite of her innocence and purity was fiesty enough to take stand when required, was stubborn enough to put her foot down and say "No"...how proud he was of her when she was adamant to see the face of groom during Avinash track and not marry Tejas...!! Her holding on to her values and principles in spite of every bad situations....he has seen her fighting for herself if situation turns out drastic...

This Jhanak who gave in to her emotions of love without caring for anything else is relatively new to him...

Hence he is asking her...why did she not say "No" if he was not conscious....bcz it was definitely not the right time...

Why did she not fight for their relationship then if this is what happened between them?

She has never let him get a single clue regarding her love for him....ulta she has rejected him many times.....as she herself says..

Now suddenly the new information that she was craving for his love and affection to this extent that she actually let go of all her inhibition, values, principles...and surrendered the moment she saw love in his eyes for her....is not a small thing ...How can he believe it all of a sudden, specially in this situation.....

Kind of sad that these words from Jhanak that he was always craving to hear...he got them in such a situation where he is not in a position to absorb and respond to it.....

He will understand definitely

But I am hopeful... Things will be better..

Edited by asmitamohanty - 19 days ago