Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

What is this news floating around on youtube thst Ani will attempt suicide. I hope it’s not true. 😭

These media portals are just adding more humour . ANI knows everything so now this will add pressure so he will plan to do suicide as he said mein mar jaaoonga but nahi panaoonga. and Arshi will listen this so she will push jhanak from the stairs so MC happens. All portals are claiming MC news so it could be true. But for that ANI does not need to suicide. Just laugh at it and enjoy
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know di...The version of Jhanak as this pure pristine victim that writers tried to establish is not something that went right with me...bcz I don't see her in this manner...

I have loved Jhanak not because she is perfect but bcz of how human she is....I anyway can't relate to the mahaan characters...and if someone is not relatable as a character,it is hard to be likable to the audience..

But writers are letting the character of Jhanak down by repeatedly showing her as victim and dialogues from others showing like she is some angel..

Who even is that perfect or mahaan!!..

In fact if I ignore the dialogue and scenes and just go by how story is progressed..I believe she is not portrayed as this embodiment of virtues. What I believe is actually she embodies the ideals of a virtuous woman but she actually dramatizes the failure of any woman ever becoming perfectly virtuous or saintly...

Her tragedy occurs due to the expectations of saintliness that she herself & other men impose on her...She had some unrealistic standards for herself...rules, principles and that was kind of a invisible chain around herself....

Her beliefs were further reinforced by the men around her like Aniruddh, Choton ,RP and Aditya who keep her on such high pedestal by comparing her to an embodiment of purity ..who associate her with all that is elevated, reasserting the ideal linking her to this "impossible woman " trope...

But the thing is she is not divine...she is a human.Her flaws are not in being unchaste & dishonest but is reflected in her stubbornness, immaturity & occassioonal unempathetic acts specially towards Aniruddh....We always talk about Ani's manipulation but if we look at the way Jhanak has been guilt-tripping Aniruddh... even did today with things like " Sindoor mita diya... annulment pe sign Kara diya..." It is also a kind of manipulation and powerplay...She also knows and understands the power she has on him..and she also enjoys to use it on various occasions....

Jhanak has pushed Aniruddh away in the past with nasty words, he has character assassinated him, humiliated him, talked badly with him..did everything she could do to irritate him....and most importantly she couldn't understand his feelings or suffocation.....even when he tried to talk....

Still I have no doubt regarding her love towards Aniruddh.....

Similarly I don't doubt Aniruddh's love for her as well..In fact that's why this situation is even more tragic....if Ani did not love her then this situation would have been much less tragic as he would have been a sckrewed criminal...The fact that he loves her yet he is unable to stand with her and he is doing in a way wrong to her in his ignorance is what is bigger tragedy....in a way I sympathize with Aniruddh as he is losing out these precious moments with the woman he loves due to this...

Do I sympathize with her???? Yes....

Not because Aniruddh has done anything wrong bcz I don't think so.....But because she is a victim of ideals and impossible standards that woman had for themselves..With all the sacrifice and giving up her husband,buring her emotions she tried to be someone who she was not from inside...she chained herself from all the values, principal,and probably guilt.and she annulled her marriage which she should not have but the thing is even she understood that it was a mistake when she saw AniShi at Mumbai..She was not happy when she saw him happy with Arshi.....She also tried to make him jealous and pushed him away by replacing him with AK while bandaid part....and kept saying how she doesn't want his attention and validation

Now after putting up a performance for so long as a person who she is not, now when she is finally standing there.... owning her feelings in raw manner....being herself...she is struggling to make others specially Anirudh believe her truth....bcz she has kept this raw, jealous and selfish but real and powerful beautiful Jhanak hidden even from her own-self....she has always sighed away from asking her rights as a wife saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...now roaring like a lioness in the jungle called BH for her baby...bold and unhinged

So how will Ani recognise this person!!!!....

Beautifully written about Jhanak ! But sometimes I feel if the writers put so much thought into these characters like most of us do, especially this gem!!❀️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa..and Krushal on leave..went on vacation..maybe he will return after his birthday.

Just saw Charsi IG story they shoot for another function because she wear new dress for function
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't think ashu...marriage part they to need to change decoration na...theme and all.

SBS news Haldi episode also new parts his body double shoot where Ani stare Jhanak while she is dancing with Appu

So may be for other functions they will use his body double n already take his closeup scenes

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It feels so good to see you after long Asmi smiley27

I understand your point & yes she was talking that freely cause she had already accepted him in every sense .. & yes it was her decision to sign the annulment & it was wrong, I'm not denying it, but did he did something to stop it? No, what he did, he went ahead with PDA...

Till she was there, yes she chose to leave BH & him, but Why? We are forgetting she left the house cause he didn't believed her, he doubted her about trying to murder someone... So, she leaving that place is the absolute right thing she did at that time...

Now, about pregnancy... For her, she gave in to that moment as she was craving for his love & she felt that love that day... The moment he said "I love you Jhanak" she gave in & it happens... So no-one was wrong there...

& Now it's not only about she is expressing her feelings, it's about she is trying to make him understand why & how things happened between them... It's not about her, it's about that unborn baby & she is all alone in this world, so her freaking out is pretty much understandable...

Now, Ani not accepting it or not paying attention to her confession is completely fine... He is right at his place cause as per story he doesn't remember anything but the statement he is giving like AK ka Paap & all is too much...

Just cause he saw Jhanak with AK that doesn't mean she will sleep with him... He thought it was AK's child, chalo okay it was his first reaction after seeing everything in the Mumbai but now when the girl he is in love with is clarifying things to him & he is not even trying to understand is not Anirudh Bose I know...

It's not someone random person, It's Jhanak, she lived with him for an year, he knows her, he loves her & yet he believed that she will trapped him with someone else baby is not going right...

Him not accepting, it's fine, but accusing her like she is planning & trapping him cause AK is not accepting her child, this is not Anirudh Bose I know

Hiiii Sampada diiismiley27

I have stopped ranting about the Dialogues...How cheap and bad they are...60s style lines

That "main apke bacche ki maa banne wali Hun" is still hunting me.....

Then him saying "AK ka paap" and all is just pinaccle of lazy writing only written to create sensation.... I am actually ignoring those lines....for my sanity

Bold; same .. I agree...but I also feel eventually he will.... understand her

I am not defending him here.but the way I understand him is:

That is Ani's tragic character flaw I think....he is a very very good/righteous person....but he also has been someone who hasn't been able to face many of his own truths for a very long time so he developed a defense mechanism to stick to the truths that he deemed acceptable....Now he was someone who used to keep 2ft distance from Jhanak...he couldn't even put his hand on her head freely in Kashmir...now he is getting this news that he went this far with Jhanak even when he was in relationship with Arshi ...then he went ahead to marry Arshi ...it is too much for him...He is falling in his own eyes ....He was very confident of his ability to compartmentalize his life with terms like "pyaar" and "zimmedari" & insaniyat...but the thought that he failed in such a manner is not something he is ready to accept...The thing that is making him helpless is he can't even remember....If Jhanak had said it to him the next day, he might have tried to remember but it is around 2 months now....

So for him unfortunately Jhanak and Aditya truth is acceptable now...and when he is not in charge of a situation ,he gets anxious..it's his anxiety that is speaking.... today I only saw his anxiousness regarding the situation...As he is not accepting it bcz he doesn't remember it...but him not remembering doesn't prove that he hasn't done it and he also knows that....

I still feel and hope that he will care for her and protect her irrespective of the truth of paternity..... gradually develop a bond with the unborn one...but it will take some contemplating and alone time for him...

But pata nahin when will writer give him that!!!?bas zyada der na ho jaye....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 19 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes, I loved their conversation, very true to emotions, both their side..

After long days of wait we got to see them speak ❀

Its great you see them equal, which is unfortunately not being taken as such and one is held totally responsibility for the entire situation.

For me they are & will always be equal as I love them both...

For me.... What happened between them that night is because of the love they have for each other & what is happening between them right now is also due to the love they have for each other... But the jealousy & misunderstandings are not letting them see things clearly & more of it is from Ani's side cause he is extreme (actually they both are, but he is a little bit more), be it love or jealousy, his reactions are always extreme whenever Jhanak is in that equation....

They both are the reason they are in this situation, less or more doesn't matter when none of you didn't even fight for the love you have for each other....

I hope they will learn at least now...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

On that note @ bold ...Sampada email your concerns to the channel , Ph and other emails provided in the share geed back and email thread in the forum....as per your preference .

I am doing some publicity of our campaign too

now from 2-3 days we got lots of flashbacks .. they need to show Ani also remembering it.. even if he remembers it.. it will take some time for him to come to terms with reality..now with Arshi also on her head .. how he will be able to remove her also from his life
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree about the flaws in his character traits here... They both have their own set of flaws... We have discussed it many time..

& I'm not even worrying about him accepting the baby or not as I know eventually he will... It was never about that...

I wasn't even watching it properly,... But today it was them after so long & I just couldn't control as you know how much we have waited for this, & I love their talk as it was unfiltered with emotions but like I said him believing about Jhanak planing to trap him & all is not going well with me, rest all things I'm fine as I know this is sudden shock for him & he needs time to accept the truth, especially when he doesn't remember anything...

But he should be responsible & sensetive enough when he is commenting such big words..

Ofcourse they will be together, and I really hope at least this time they will learn to respect & accept their feelings.... They should know they can't just give up on each other for people like Arshi & evil gang...

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hiiii Sampada diiismiley27

I have stopped ranting about the Dialogues...How cheap and bad they are...60s style lines

That "main apke bacche ki maa banne wali Hun" is still hunting me.....

Then him saying "AK ka paap" and all is just pinaccle of lazy writing only written to create sensation.... I am actually ignoring those lines....for my sanity

Bold; same .. I agree...but I also feel eventually he will.... understand her

I am not defending him here.but the way I understand him is:

That is Ani's tragic character flaw I think....he is a very very good/righteous person....but he also has been someone who hasn't been able to face many of his own truths for a very long time so he developed a defense mechanism to stick to the truths that he deemed acceptable....Now he was someone who used to keep 2ft distance from Jhanak...he couldn't even put his hand on her head freely in Kashmir...now he is getting this news that he went this far with Jhanak even when he was in relationship with Arshi ...then he went ahead to marry Arshi ...it is too much for him...He is falling in his own eyes ....He was very confident of his ability to compartmentalize his life with terms like "pyaar" and "zimmedari" & insaniyat...but the thought that he failed in such a manner is not something he is ready to accept...The thing that is making him helpless is he can't even remember....If Jhanak had said it to him the next day, he might have tried to remember but it is around 2 months now....

So for him unfortunately Jhanak and Aditya truth is acceptable now...and when he is not in charge of a situation ,he gets anxious..it's his anxiety that is speaking.... today I only saw his anxiousness regarding the situation...As he is not accepting it bcz he doesn't remember it...but him not remembering doesn't prove that he hasn't done it and he also knows that....

I still feel and hope that he will care for her and protect her irrespective of the truth of paternity..... gradually develop a bond with the unborn one...but it will take some contemplating and alone time for him...

But pata nahin when will writer give him that!!!?bas zyada der na ho jaye....

samarp2 thumbnail

Why would he believe now , Vidya.

Cant he think she is telling this as she is pregnant now !!!

Because he was always rejected and insulted by her when tried to open up on his feelings .

Now all of sudden like this words she is using , why should he feel on cloud 9 .

Its a wrong time all together.

exactly my feeling… if we see on his pov with consideration of all then he is right in his place too
samarp2 thumbnail
each time they fight like kids only smiley36