Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

What is this news floating around on youtube thst Ani will attempt suicide. I hope it’s not true. 😭

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That's the thing I said nah .. this is not Anirudh we have seen till now... I'm not talking about him accepting the baby or not, as I have accepted their illogical story pov now... My issue is him thinking so low about her, that she will go to this extent that she will plan to trap him, where is his understanding of Jhanak's character??

@Bold. - You know I have never said anything to Ani in such a way... Infact till today I've always avoided to discuss anything on this track as it was really difficult to accept the change in characters... & About Anishi, I have already said I can never unlove him just cause Leena decided to screw up the story now... She is ruining it & her version of Men or women is beyond my understanding... But, today when they actually talked after so long, I actually felt good, cause you know we all were dying to see it.. & honestly I loved their talks too cause it was unfiltered, they are not keeping anything hidden now.. but this thinking of she planning to trap him & all after knowing her for so long is not going well with me...

I'm not seeing them as male or female card perspective... For me they both are equal & the human being whose life is entangled together.. & it was nowhere about lust, even she said it clearly today that she is not questioning about his character... He is right at his place but not responsible enough to handle such critical situation...

both Ani and Jhanak deserve compassion and understanding of the audience, the problem is with the writer the way she is bending both their original characters to make the story more realistic or dirty I would say

She is playing dirty with our emotions but also giving us lollipops about love in his eyes and confession from J side, and Ani being angry and disappointed in himself that he might have crossed the forbidden line

so I also cannot understand what this writer is trying to accomplish with ruining Runak just like this, to restore them from ashes later on the basis of what exactly?
how they will start to trust each other ? What should happen for them to believe in each other?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is the best solution ..even Arshi can be convinced πŸ€ͺ

But will our hero agree for it??

DiLaila thumbnail

Yes, & his trust in her is shaken there & it's understandable...

His jealousy is justifiable...

But all this has a certain limit .. when the girl in front of you is repeatedly saying the same thing, then there might be something in her claims... At least him thinking over it is the only thing I expect from him...

I never said he should accept the child, he won't as he isn't remembering it, so it's fine..

Yes, that’s the writer’s fault

@bold the writer forgot the limit or doing it intentionally to ruin Ani in our eyes

I think him accepting the child or not accepting I cannot say much, it’s beyond my understanding what they will show with so many theories in the air about MC, DNA

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Amitabh Bose add dadu bhai name also

Arundhati Bose add Thammi name also smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Asmita…. We have one similarity in how we root for love stories but in that too you are a hopeless romantic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ go all out for it girl!! I want this story to deliver just for your infectious enthusiasm; may your hope ki imarat flourish ❀️

You have put Jhanak’s perspective so beautifully…

Anyways have absolutely no trouble in understanding her…. Whoever has written Jhanak’s graph has done a very competent job…..even her silliness I get very well!! There’s method to the madness smiley37

Yesterday I understood how her moral tangle got resolved… with the displacement of new moral paradigm but I also like this perspective you have put forward…

I always knew she will own up to her love in a fantastic fashion which will stump Ani..didn’t expect saari dandi gul ho jayegi yeh nahin pata tha!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Very beautifully written , loved your thoughts❀

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know di...The version of Jhanak as this pure pristine victim that writers tried to establish is not something that went right with me...bcz I don't see her in this manner...

I have loved Jhanak not because she is perfect but bcz of how human she is....I anyway can't relate to the mahaan characters...and if someone is not relatable as a character,it is hard to be likable to the audience..

But writers are letting the character of Jhanak down by repeatedly showing her as victim and dialogues from others showing like she is some angel..

Who even is that perfect or mahaan!!..

In fact if I ignore the dialogue and scenes and just go by how story is progressed..I believe she is not portrayed as this embodiment of virtues. What I believe is actually she embodies the ideals of a virtuous woman but she actually dramatizes the failure of any woman ever becoming perfectly virtuous or saintly...

Her tragedy occurs due to the expectations of saintliness that she herself & other men impose on her...She had some unrealistic standards for herself...rules, principles and that was kind of a invisible chain around herself....

Her beliefs were further reinforced by the men around her like Aniruddh, Choton ,RP and Aditya who keep her on such high pedestal by comparing her to an embodiment of purity ..who associate her with all that is elevated, reasserting the ideal linking her to this "impossible woman " trope...

But the thing is she is not divine...she is a human.Her flaws are not in being unchaste & dishonest but is reflected in her stubbornness, immaturity & occassioonal unempathetic acts specially towards Aniruddh....We always talk about Ani's manipulation but if we look at the way Jhanak has been guilt-tripping Aniruddh... even did today with things like " Sindoor mita diya... annulment pe sign Kara diya..." It is also a kind of manipulation and powerplay...She also knows and understands the power she has on him..and she also enjoys to use it on various occasions....

Jhanak has pushed Aniruddh away in the past with nasty words, he has character assassinated him, humiliated him, talked badly with him..did everything she could do to irritate him....and most importantly she couldn't understand his feelings or suffocation.....even when he tried to talk....

Still I have no doubt regarding her love towards Aniruddh.....

Similarly I don't doubt Aniruddh's love for her as well..In fact that's why this situation is even more tragic....if Ani did not love her then this situation would have been much less tragic as he would have been a sckrewed criminal...The fact that he loves her yet he is unable to stand with her and he is doing in a way wrong to her in his ignorance is what is bigger tragedy....in a way I sympathize with Aniruddh as he is losing out these precious moments with the woman he loves due to this...

Do I sympathize with her???? Yes....

Not because Aniruddh has done anything wrong bcz I don't think so.....But because she is a victim of ideals and impossible standards that woman had for themselves..With all the sacrifice and giving up her husband,buring her emotions she tried to be someone who she was not from inside...she chained herself from all the values, principal,and probably guilt.and she annulled her marriage which she should not have but the thing is even she understood that it was a mistake when she saw AniShi at Mumbai..She was not happy when she saw him happy with Arshi.....She also tried to make him jealous and pushed him away by replacing him with AK while bandaid part....and kept saying how she doesn't want his attention and validation

Now after putting up a performance for so long as a person who she is not, now when she is finally standing there.... owning her feelings in raw manner....being herself...she is struggling to make others specially Anirudh believe her truth....bcz she has kept this raw, jealous and selfish but real and powerful beautiful Jhanak hidden even from her own-self....she has always sighed away from asking her rights as a wife saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...now roaring like a lioness in the jungle called BH for her baby...bold and unhinged

So how will Ani recognise this person!!!!....

Asmita 🩷❀️,

I was waiting for your write ups and I am so happy you wrote your beautiful thoughts about Jhanak

Indeed, I was wrong trying to put her on the same Purity and Innocence Wall as Ani, Adi, RP, Chotton, Jethu put her

Jhanak is indeed a great example of the real woman who fell in love and surrendered to it just because she decided to own up to her feelings in that moment and I cannot blame her anymore

Now this fierce Jhanak came for her baby rights and she is so right in her place but she is not the version that Ani felt in love with, he felt in love with that pure and innocent girl that needs his protection from this unkind world and that’s why he cannot recognize her anymore

But you put it so clearly and beautifully and I just want to agree with your vision

I am hopeful for Jhanak

And I hope Ani will understand her

Edited by DiLaila - 19 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Arundhati Bose add Thammi name also smiley37

Hey no I hate that woman.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But will our hero agree for it??

Usko koi puch bhi nahin raha… yehi toh samasya hain uski πŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

That's the thing I said nah .. this is not Anirudh we have seen till now... I'm not talking about him accepting the baby or not, as I have accepted their illogical story pov now... My issue is him thinking so low about her, that she will go to this extent that she will plan to trap him, where is his understanding of Jhanak's character??

@Bold. - You know I have never said anything to Ani in such a way... Infact till today I've always avoided to discuss anything on this track as it was really difficult to accept the change in characters... & About Anishi, I have already said I can never unlove him just cause Leena decided to screw up the story now... She is ruining it & her version of Men or women is beyond my understanding... But, today when they actually talked after so long, I actually felt good, cause you know we all were dying to see it.. & honestly I loved their talks too cause it was unfiltered, they are not keeping anything hidden now.. but this thinking of she planning to trap him & all after knowing her for so long is not going well with me...

I'm not seeing them as male or female card perspective... For me they both are equal & the human being whose life is entangled together.. & it was nowhere about lust, even she said it clearly today that she is not questioning about his character... He is right at his place but not responsible enough to handle such critical situation...

Yes, I loved their conversation, very true to emotions, both their side..

After long days of wait we got to see them speak ❀

Its great you see them equal, which is unfortunately not being taken as such and one is held totally responsibility for the entire situation.