that one time details also he forgot..what he did how he did...no memories. 🀣🀣

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is the best solution ..even Arshi can be convinced πŸ€ͺ

I like your signature, Maya smiley27

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sampada , I am replying to both posts here.

How can Anirudh believe Jhanak change her core character , that is true .A human being can change as per his life lessons and situations....but not his basic traits .

Anirudh main trait is his responsibilty and humanity and the trust he had for Jhanak

He can never been shown as someone who wont take the responsibilty of the baby and Jhanak , when she declared the pregnancy. Because Anirudh is someone who has sympathy and has many times felt sorry for the injustice happened to Jhanak and her mom . This is rejection is completely a change from his core behaviour .

Hence they brought in an unbelievable track of fever and memory loss !!!

He is not a status conscious man too , then the only thing to make him reject the baby was this memory loss after getting intimate.

Now how are viewers supposed to take it is left to us ...with an addition of Aditya in Mumbai.

Trust ,belive is mutually exclusive... And unfortunately most of the time they lack it

Everyone can assume as per their perspective after watching the episodes .

That is how its all open ended so the Jhanak stans and Anirudh stans and Runak stans remain glued to the show.

Its their story which I also want to watch ,but with the pace of the show looks like it is a dream for us or may be far fetched .

And regarding the technically of month calculation in this show I am 🀐

I am only in issue with Anirudh has to think why Jhanak is saying this , didnt she tell him this , why is he not believing her etc etc all the starting and ending of blame with Anirudh ...She should suffer , he should rot etc etc when as per the story line he doesnt remember and cant even think of doing wrong with Jhanak . For him she is so pure with whom he doesnt have lusty desire . Its always a female card and as if men dont have any dignity .This is in general , just quoted here my thoughts .

That's the thing I said nah .. this is not Anirudh we have seen till now... I'm not talking about him accepting the baby or not, as I have accepted their illogical story pov now... My issue is him thinking so low about her, that she will go to this extent that she will plan to trap him, where is his understanding of Jhanak's character??

@Bold. - You know I have never said anything to Ani in such a way... Infact till today I've always avoided to discuss anything on this track as it was really difficult to accept the change in characters... & About Anishi, I have already said I can never unlove him just cause Leena decided to screw up the story now... She is ruining it & her version of Men or women is beyond my understanding... But, today when they actually talked after so long, I actually felt good, cause you know we all were dying to see it.. & honestly I loved their talks too cause it was unfiltered, they are not keeping anything hidden now.. but this thinking of she planning to trap him & all after knowing her for so long is not going well with me...

I'm not seeing them as male or female card perspective... For me they both are equal & the human being whose life is entangled together.. & it was nowhere about lust, even she said it clearly today that she is not questioning about his character... He is right at his place but not responsible enough to handle such critical situation...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 19 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

that one time details also he forgot..what he did how he did...no memories. 🀣🀣

We are making fun of Ani, but poor guy, no one asked him and no one told him and he was not aware of it and now this bomb

I guess he never thought of himself in this way that he can cross the line with Jhanak just like that

I am sure deep inside he is torn with fear and anger that he might have crossed that line that night but he can’t even remember it

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is the best solution ..even Arshi can be convinced πŸ€ͺ

Arshi jaye bhaad me... I'm thinking about us too along with Ani..

For me it's still unbelievable that they actually did it smiley37

Edited by Sampada_14 - 19 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can never agree with a girl who had physical intimacy with her husband, and then singing the annulment.... And same like I said before she was the one who said he will forget everything next day . If you had consent in the intimacy in emotion, love, his manipulation whatever be the reason with this thought how is it morally right. The next day when he asked her about the hug she realised he doesnt remember anything. But now she is pointing things as if he is lying. I cant connect that . Her words of either one of us is lying indicates that he is cheating her . Which is not in line with what shw thought the next day after the night. Also he has tries to talk to her regarding the night and even his concerns that I may not be able to marry Arshi, but she didnt allow him to speak this and has instead push him towards Arshi, why? Just because he was not declaring his love for her or stopping the insult of his family? So was this physical intimacy so easy for her to forget and cheat Arshi didi, she who always wanted to not break her did marriage. Infact she even gave him lecture of aap meri didi ko cheat mat karo( something similar dialogue) , like seriously.

Anirudh anyway doesn't have guts , nir does he remember the night , so ahe signing the annulment was not only cheating herself, but also another girl.

And he was rude to her when she came to Kolkata, yes, because the last conversation between them in mumbai was a huge market fight. He insulted her but she finished it with more dialogues by connecting it to past, I have rejected you many times in the past, was that their personal thing, why did she have to use it for a fight ...That was indeed a market fight .So when he sees her back at his home after that, why would he need to welcome her and speak to her in person. Its better to talk to her infront of the family . And how was he supposes to know she was going to drop this bomb.

CA both does , its their hobby. But as I mentioned before its only Anirudh who apologizes to her . She never ever has asked him sorry and shown she was wrong in using such words against him when they were on good terms .

Its she who knew he was in fever and will forget things and now she is behaving opposite and thinking he is backing out. Whereas in reality he doesn't remember , being intimate. For him she is telling lie, trying to frame him as he asked to lose the dance show . It is his self respect that is being questioned, his dignity same like how its for Jhanak. So he would oppose it, he is shattered at the allegation, and the reaction as shouting, asking her to get out of the house. The pain that Jhanak is whom he thinks is an innocent girl is farming him with a disgusting allegation. Its beyond his thinking.

And same as he doesn't remember, Jhanak herself had given the image that Aditya and he are close now. He coming ti her room in the night her declaration they relationship had changed, attending party together, shopping, band aid fight, Aditya offering home an then ahe coming and declaring her pregnancy....And so the reaction Aditya ka paap. From his point if view he ia right. He is no where cheating her.

Yes, worried about Anirudh being shamed and character named as he was also called out by his own family as Rangeela Rasiya ans many such things in front if his own parents. No body stood by him too. So they both are being CA by his family.

If he cant understand Jhanak, then he hasn't loved her. Why so?? Why is not applicable to Jhanak? I dont get.If Jhanak cant remember her own thoughts (of his fever and he will forget) and believe Anirudh and thinks he is cheating her, what love did she have for him. What is her trust on him? She is counting him also same like other men . So everything is depended on a man. Why so? Cant it have been the other way as she understanding his non acceptance of baby as his fever and in connection with the monologue.

Why is men made villian to show female is innocent?

She came for her baby , agree, why ja she becoming a family member and promising Apu didi and getting involved in his family matters. Why is she doing kitchen chores? Inform him, stay somewhere else, come back when the DNA can be done and get the rights.

And please dont compare to real life, I know women are subjected to crimes and real cheating exists.

And yes Anu, opinions differ. But we have more personal attachment than the fictional characters. That doesn't chance because we have different perspective.

Also dont worry about chappals you are in sync with the majority of the forum opinion and its an Anti Anirudh forum for quite sometime.

You know di...The version of Jhanak as this pure pristine victim that writers tried to establish is not something that went right with me...bcz I don't see her in this manner...

I have loved Jhanak not because she is perfect but bcz of how human she is....I anyway can't relate to the mahaan characters...and if someone is not relatable as a character,it is hard to be likable to the audience..

But writers are letting the character of Jhanak down by repeatedly showing her as victim and dialogues from others showing like she is some angel..

Who even is that perfect or mahaan!!..

In fact if I ignore the dialogue and scenes and just go by how story is progressed..I believe she is not portrayed as this embodiment of virtues. What I believe is actually she embodies the ideals of a virtuous woman but she actually dramatizes the failure of any woman ever becoming perfectly virtuous or saintly...

Her tragedy occurs due to the expectations of saintliness that she herself & other men impose on her...She had some unrealistic standards for herself...rules, principles and that was kind of a invisible chain around herself....

Her beliefs were further reinforced by the men around her like Aniruddh, Choton ,RP and Aditya who keep her on such high pedestal by comparing her to an embodiment of purity ..who associate her with all that is elevated, reasserting the ideal linking her to this "impossible woman " trope...

But the thing is she is not divine...she is a human.Her flaws are not in being unchaste & dishonest but is reflected in her stubbornness, immaturity & occassioonal unempathetic acts specially towards Aniruddh....We always talk about Ani's manipulation but if we look at the way Jhanak has been guilt-tripping Aniruddh... even did today with things like " Sindoor mita diya... annulment pe sign Kara diya..." It is also a kind of manipulation and powerplay...She also knows and understands the power she has on him..and she also enjoys to use it on various occasions....

Jhanak has pushed Aniruddh away in the past with nasty words, he has character assassinated him, humiliated him, talked badly with him..did everything she could do to irritate him....and most importantly she couldn't understand his feelings or suffocation.....even when he tried to talk....

Still I have no doubt regarding her love towards Aniruddh.....

Similarly I don't doubt Aniruddh's love for her as well..In fact that's why this situation is even more tragic....if Ani did not love her then this situation would have been much less tragic as he would have been a sckrewed criminal...The fact that he loves her yet he is unable to stand with her and he is doing in a way wrong to her in his ignorance is what is bigger tragedy....in a way I sympathize with Aniruddh as he is losing out these precious moments with the woman he loves due to this...

Do I sympathize with her???? Yes....

Not because Aniruddh has done anything wrong bcz I don't think so.....But because she is a victim of ideals and impossible standards that woman had for themselves..With all the sacrifice and giving up her husband,buring her emotions she tried to be someone who she was not from inside...she chained herself from all the values, principal,and probably guilt.and she annulled her marriage which she should not have but the thing is even she understood that it was a mistake when she saw AniShi at Mumbai..She was not happy when she saw him happy with Arshi.....She also tried to make him jealous and pushed him away by replacing him with AK while bandaid part....and kept saying how she doesn't want his attention and validation

Now after putting up a performance for so long as a person who she is not, now when she is finally standing there.... owning her feelings in raw manner....being herself...she is struggling to make others specially Anirudh believe her truth....bcz she has kept this raw, jealous and selfish but real and powerful beautiful Jhanak hidden even from her own-self....she has always sighed away from asking her rights as a wife saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...now roaring like a lioness in the jungle called BH for her baby...bold and unhinged

So how will Ani recognise this person!!!!....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 19 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Arrey but didn't you like today's conversation!!!

I loved it...

After a long long time....they talked like this...so openly without any riddles....

Anirudh told Jhanak that she is jealous of Arshi.....and Jhanak didn't deny...

And Aniruddh also is not denying his jealousy... towards ADI...both are over their denial regarding their extreme jealousy...

They expressed whatever complain, doubts , suspicions they have in direct words...

Jhanak proudly owning up her feelings...

I always thought why Jhanak came despite knowing that Ani is Arshi's husband now, but I understood that..bcz for Jhanak Ani was her husband...and after consummation she has always looked at him as her husband... Whatever equation he has with Arshi , doesn't matter to her..

That's why she is so bold and unhinged...SAB ke samne bol Dia without caring about the CA...as for her she did it with her husband and she is not guilty...at this moment....

I love this version of Jhanak more.....

This real human who is flawed...who is selfish....who knows her rights and ready to fight for it as well........

She is not just a victim here...and neither is Aniruddh a villain...

She is saying that it's her who surrendered when she saw love in his eyes....she was conscious...she had the power of choice and she made a choice...in spite of knowing he might forget...she went ahead....And Aniruddh has forgotten...yes..But that doesn't make Ani villain...she consummated her marriage and annulled it on her own choice.....she had the power to stop the annulment as well..but she didn't...she had the power to stop the consummation but she didn't....it was her choice...

With Aniruddh at this point ,his life has been under the mercy of Jhanak's choices...isnt it? Like she made the choice to consumate ..she made the choice to not reveal it to him & ask him to marry Arshi..,she made the choice of not fighting for her marriage in spite of being his wife in every sense and signed the annulment...Anirudh didn't remember,so agency of that deed was not in his hand...she made the choice to leave the house and not keep any contact...she made the choice to push him away in Mumbai...and now when he has made up his mind regarding Adi-Jhanak and would try to move on in his life...she again chose to come back with this news revealing that night...

And now she is choosing to express her feelings as well...

So at this point , Aniruddh also must have the choice,his choice to absorb this Confession and react to it.....So many things going on in his mind...he probably didn't even understand the meaning of what Jhanak said....he just wants to fight for his dignity. And his mind has been always like this.. singular unidirectional focus...he needs time to absorb....and ponder....which I believe he would...he would...

I am still hopeful Dii....

Asmita…. We have one similarity in how we root for love stories but in that too you are a hopeless romantic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ go all out for it girl!! I want this story to deliver just for your infectious enthusiasm; may your hope ki imarat flourish ❀️

You have put Jhanak’s perspective so beautifully…

Anyways have absolutely no trouble in understanding her…. Whoever has written Jhanak’s graph has done a very competent job…..even her silliness I get very well!! There’s method to the madness smiley37

Yesterday I understood how her moral tangle got resolved… with the displacement of new moral paradigm but I also like this perspective you have put forward…

I always knew she will own up to her love in a fantastic fashion which will stump Ani..didn’t expect saari dandi gul ho jayegi yeh nahin pata tha!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Episode Up

Girls plz suggest me how to send a person into coma.

J explained everying to Ani in spast shabd...she also said she saw love in his eyes..thatswhy she surrendered herself to him.

Shubho met police officer...I ff their scene.

So no idea why he went to police station.

Minu agrees to host appu marriage from her house.

Precap - didi and her bigmouth...poor j...

Ani said we had two different rooms but he himself said after that night next day accha hua mujhe bhukhar hua aur tum mere pass ruki, main chain se so paya.. maine tumhe gale lagakar so gaya tha tum uncomfortable to nahi hui na... In BH also his monologue Jhanak mera tumhe gale lagana, hamara kareeb aana tumhe lagta ye sab mujhe bhukhar tha isliye hua

Now how can it possible he forget all this dialogues... Jab ye sab bol raha tha tab to pure hosh me tha

Anirudh Bose smiley35

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

it pains me to write this but when Ani saw Adi in Jhanak’s room during ad shoot, his worst fears about Adi trying to get intimate with J got confirmed and his reaction was very negative

And this time since Jhanak allowed Adi to her room in Mumbai and Jhanak asking Ani to leave from her room and also after Adi talks about snatching J from Ani he will have his doubts about her character, again it pains to write this

Yes, & his trust in her is shaken there & it's understandable...

His jealousy is justifiable...

But all this has a certain limit .. when the girl in front of you is repeatedly saying the same thing, then there might be something in her claims... At least him thinking over it is the only thing I expect from him...

I never said he should accept the child, he won't as he isn't remembering it, so it's fine..

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

J gave certificate that might be "it was your first time" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So all these years nothing happened b/n didi and Ani.

Tharki Writer pura

Mayuri this show is not a family Show now... it's a 18+ adult show without any filter smiley37smiley37