🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 77🌸🌸 - Page 143

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Arrey but didn't you like today's conversation!!!

I loved it...

After a long long time....they talked like this...so openly without any riddles....

Anirudh told Jhanak that she is jealous of Arshi.....and Jhanak didn't deny...

And Aniruddh also is not denying his jealousy... towards ADI...both are over their denial regarding their extreme jealousy...

They expressed whatever complain, doubts , suspicions they have in direct words...

Jhanak proudly owning up her feelings...

I always thought why Jhanak came despite knowing that Ani is Arshi's husband now, but I understood that..bcz for Jhanak Ani was her husband...and after consummation she has always looked at him as her husband... Whatever equation he has with Arshi , doesn't matter to her..

That's why she is so bold and unhinged...SAB ke samne bol Dia without caring about the CA...as for her she did it with her husband and she is not guilty...at this moment....

I love this version of Jhanak more.....

This real human who is flawed...who is selfish....who knows her rights and ready to fight for it as well........

She is not just a victim here...and neither is Aniruddh a villain...

She is saying that it's her who surrendered when she saw love in his eyes....she was conscious...she had the power of choice and she made a choice...in spite of knowing he might forget...she went ahead....And Aniruddh has forgotten...yes..But that doesn't make Ani villain...she consummated her marriage and annulled it on her own choice.....she had the power to stop the annulment as well..but she didn't...she had the power to stop the consummation but she didn't....it was her choice...

With Aniruddh at this point ,his life has been under the mercy of Jhanak's choices...isnt it? Like she made the choice to consumate ..she made the choice to not reveal it to him & ask him to marry Arshi..,she made the choice of not fighting for her marriage in spite of being his wife in every sense and signed the annulment...Anirudh didn't remember,so agency of that deed was not in his hand...she made the choice to leave the house and not keep any contact...she made the choice to push him away in Mumbai...and now when he has made up his mind regarding Adi-Jhanak and would try to move on in his life...she again chose to come back with this news revealing that night...

And now she is choosing to express her feelings as well...

So at this point , Aniruddh also must have the choice,his choice to absorb this Confession and react to it.....So many things going on in his mind...he probably didn't even understand the meaning of what Jhanak said....he just wants to fight for his dignity. And his mind has been always like this.. singular unidirectional focus...he needs time to absorb....and ponder....which I believe he would...he would...

I am still hopeful Dii....

It feels so good to see you after long Asmi smiley27

I understand your point & yes she was talking that freely cause she had already accepted him in every sense .. & yes it was her decision to sign the annulment & it was wrong, I'm not denying it, but did he did something to stop it? No, what he did, he went ahead with PDA...

Till she was there, yes she chose to leave BH & him, but Why? We are forgetting she left the house cause he didn't believed her, he doubted her about trying to murder someone... So, she leaving that place is the absolute right thing she did at that time...

Now, about pregnancy... For her, she gave in to that moment as she was craving for his love & she felt that love that day... The moment he said "I love you Jhanak" she gave in & it happens... So no-one was wrong there...

& Now it's not only about she is expressing her feelings, it's about she is trying to make him understand why & how things happened between them... It's not about her, it's about that unborn baby & she is all alone in this world, so her freaking out is pretty much understandable...

Now, Ani not accepting it or not paying attention to her confession is completely fine... He is right at his place cause as per story he doesn't remember anything but the statement he is giving like AK ka Paap & all is too much...

Just cause he saw Jhanak with AK that doesn't mean she will sleep with him... He thought it was AK's child, chalo okay it was his first reaction after seeing everything in the Mumbai but now when the girl he is in love with is clarifying things to him & he is not even trying to understand is not Anirudh Bose I know...

It's not someone random person, It's Jhanak, she lived with him for an year, he knows her, he loves her & yet he believed that she will trapped him with someone else baby is not going right...

Him not accepting, it's fine, but accusing her like she is planning & trapping him cause AK is not accepting her child, this is not Anirudh Bose I know

Edited by Sampada_14 - 19 days ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J gave certificate that might be "it was your first time" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So all these years nothing happened b/n didi and Ani.

First time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 phir bhi preganant kar diya

I am sure last time too ,

he will be too terrorized to do second with another girl🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Their love story is about wrong timing as are many love stories…nothing new in that but there is just one problem that Leena Mata forgot while bunaoing jhaal

Saare sikhve gile ek taraf but the matter of paternity ek taraf!! If you want to make this the crux of the conflict, it is aar paar ki ladai.so your characters have to line up on integrity if nothing else…

The issue isn’t about Ani not accepting he is the father,( we have moved on from that information) it is what he is doing with the information that Jhanak is pregnant that is of utmost importance given his core traits. I was only focused on that once I came to know that he isn’t remembering the day…The Ani I know irrespective of his personal feelings of anger,disappointment, jealousy would still help Jhanak. I hate to predict scenarios but I am now waiting to see if Ani is going to put his money where his mouth is…His worry was always that this girl will get into trouble and he perhaps feels she is a mess like that; he may seethe in his private hell but the Ani I know will be resourceful even if the situation is not to his liking.An Ani-Adi confrontation… is it on the cards?

My issue now I don’t see any of this developing in the story to give some hope for the couple. I said earlier if Ani is going to be BBG even by 1% the story is dead ( love story) it may exist for others in different forms but in my books iit doesn’t happen if Ani’s core trait of Zimmedari under any conditions isn’t delivered….His means will be tested but if he doesn’t live up to that,Leena is a very sadistic lady and has zero understanding of love. I wish her to experience love in all its glory 😊 before she writes about it!!

It’s unfortunate that a love story is stuck in the phase of “ He said She said” when a love story shouldn’t ever be about that!!

Bold: exactly that’s exactly what I m looking for too… he says today that mein mar bhi jaunga toh yeh bachcha nahi apnaunga because it’s not mine!!

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly.. I felt that line was a lollipop given to fans so that they deviate from all the nonsense ani spoke and be happy that ani’s first time might have been with jhanak.. thodi kam bashing hogi.. Leena is a smart writer and mission actually got accomplished, people are happy hearing that one nonsensical line and forgot about the other accusations🤦‍♀️. she purposefully made jhanak say maira manna hai.. it’s technically not possible to be in a relationship for 6 years without physical intimacy…

I think it is quite possible as Arshi did not give him permission to go till the last base, there could be some other physical intimacy between them as I also remember those kisses on the phone and Anishi shyness and excitement about SR talks in the initial episodes

But Arshi doesn’t look like the girl who will easily surrender without proper shadi and rasams

Edited by DiLaila - 19 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tho I'm sure they will never show Ani going BBG way, never ever, not even 0.1%...That's not him.. So, I'm not worried about that as I know he will be back with his original Traits, but when is the question.... & Only Leena knows the answer...

Now him not accepting is fine, we have accepted the story however illogical it is.. my concern is the way he is reacting to her pregnancy...

I understand as per him his dignity is at stake but I'm trying to find the character of Ani I love.. how can he just believe that Jhanak can sleep with anyone just like that & on top of that, she will do planning to Trap him..

Originally posted by: sanfan

Their love story is about wrong timing as are many love stories…nothing new in that but there is just one problem that Leena Mata forgot while bunaoing jhaal

Saare sikhve gile ek taraf but the matter of paternity ek taraf!! If you want to make this the crux of the conflict, it is aar paar ki ladai.so your characters have to line up on integrity if nothing else…

The issue isn’t about Ani not accepting he is the father,( we have moved on from that information) it is what he is doing with the information that Jhanak is pregnant that is of utmost importance given his core traits. I was only focused on that once I came to know that he isn’t remembering the day…The Ani I know irrespective of his personal feelings of anger,disappointment, jealousy would still help Jhanak. I hate to predict scenarios but I am now waiting to see if Ani is going to put his money where his mouth is…His worry was always that this girl will get into trouble and he perhaps feels she is a mess like that; he may seethe in his private hell but the Ani I know will be resourceful even if the situation is not to his liking.An Ani-Adi confrontation… is it on the cards?

My issue now I don’t see any of this developing in the story to give some hope for the couple. I said earlier if Ani is going to be BBG even by 1% the story is dead ( love story) it may exist for others in different forms but in my books iit doesn’t happen if Ani’s core trait of Zimmedari under any conditions isn’t delivered….His means will be tested but if he doesn’t live up to that,Leena is a very sadistic lady and has zero understanding of love. I wish her to experience love in all its glory 😊 before she writes about it!!

It’s unfortunate that a love story is stuck in the phase of “ He said She said” when a love story shouldn’t ever be about that!!

Edited by Sampada_14 - 19 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I understand as per story he had forgotten everything but when he knew at least there was some kind of proximity between hem that night, then why he is not even ready to think about it ..

His anger towards AK I understand & like you said, It can be ulta too as even he doesn't know the talk between AK & J.. so his anger knowing the reputation of AK is justified, I'm not questioning that... I'm asking about his thoughts regarding Jhanak... Is she really a girl who will sleep with any person whom she had just met, like that much easily?

If we will calculate the period, not per episode, I'm talking about days, it can be maximum a month ( that also too much) she had left the BH.. chalo, we can assume that he believed she met him just after reaching Mumbai but still will she go ahead to that limit with a person whom she had met just few days back?

& For me it is & it will be always their story... Both of them..

Sampada , I am replying to both posts here.

How can Anirudh believe Jhanak change her core character , that is true .A human being can change as per his life lessons and situations....but not his basic traits .

Anirudh main trait is his responsibilty and humanity and the trust he had for Jhanak

He can never been shown as someone who wont take the responsibilty of the baby and Jhanak , when she declared the pregnancy. Because Anirudh is someone who has sympathy and has many times felt sorry for the injustice happened to Jhanak and her mom . This is rejection is completely a change from his core behaviour .

Hence they brought in an unbelievable track of fever and memory loss !!!

He is not a status conscious man too , then the only thing to make him reject the baby was this memory loss after getting intimate.

Now how are viewers supposed to take it is left to us ...with an addition of Aditya in Mumbai.

Trust ,belive is mutually exclusive... And unfortunately most of the time they lack it

Everyone can assume as per their perspective after watching the episodes .

That is how its all open ended so the Jhanak stans and Anirudh stans and Runak stans remain glued to the show.

Its their story which I also want to watch ,but with the pace of the show looks like it is a dream for us or may be far fetched .

And regarding the technically of month calculation in this show I am 🤐

I am only in issue with Anirudh has to think why Jhanak is saying this , didnt she tell him this , why is he not believing her etc etc all the starting and ending of blame with Anirudh ...She should suffer , he should rot etc etc when as per the story line he doesnt remember and cant even think of doing wrong with Jhanak . For him she is so pure with whom he doesnt have lusty desire . Its always a female card and as if men dont have any dignity .This is in general , just quoted here my thoughts .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 19 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Tho I'm sure they will never show Ani going BBG way, never ever, not even 0.1% that's not him..

Now him not accepting is fine, we have accepted the story however illogical it is.. my concern is the way he is reacting to her pregnancy...

I understand as per him his dignity is at stake but I'm trying to find the character of Ani I love.. how can he just believe that Jhanak can sleep with anyone just like that & on top of that, she will do planning to Trap him..

it pains me to write this but when Ani saw Adi in Jhanak’s room during ad shoot, his worst fears about Adi trying to get intimate with J got confirmed and his reaction was very negative

And this time since Jhanak allowed Adi to her room in Mumbai and Jhanak asking Ani to leave from her room and also after Adi talks about snatching J from Ani he will have his doubts about her character, again it pains to write this

Edited by DiLaila - 19 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think it is quite possible as Arshi did not give him permission to go till the last base, there could be some other physical intimacy between them as I also remember those kisses on the phone and Anishi shyness and excitement about SR talks in the initial episodes

But Arshi doesn’t look like the girl who will easily surrender without proper shadi and rasams

and why would they be going on pre wedding honeymoon if they weren’t intimate before.. in the houseboat they would play hide and seek and sleep in different rooms🤣.. I respect your opinion but I don’t think Anishi haven’t been intimate.. she is way modern than jhanak… even the dialogue pillow bich mein rakhna was a bait for fans.. Arshi gave an explanation that ani doesn’t want to hurt her in sleep but fans became happy hearing it.. so the fact that ani was sleeping with her on the same bed without marriage was ignored and people were happy for the pillow between them🤣🤦‍♀️… you never know now that Arshi’s legs are fine, pillow bich mein hai ya nahi😏… Leena purposely adds these nonsensical lines in between so that RuNak fans keeps watching and don’t bash ani.. and one fine day she will throw a bomb... on the contrary I feel this is the reason Arshi is still hanging on to ani.. they have been together for so long and she has invested so much🤷‍♀️
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I have an amazing solution 🤣🤣🤣

Jhanak should just recreate the scenario in front of Ani, so that he can remember each & everything in detail smiley36

This is the best solution ..even Arshi can be convinced 🤪

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

and why would they be going on pre wedding honeymoon if they weren’t intimate before.. in the houseboat they would play hide and seek and sleep in different rooms🤣.. I respect your opinion but I don’t think Anishi haven’t been intimate.. she is way modern than jhanak… even the dialogue pillow bich mein rakhna was a bait for fans.. Arshi gave an explanation that ani doesn’t want to hurt her in sleep but fans became happy hearing it.. so the fact that ani was sleeping with her on the same bed without marriage was ignored and people were happy for the pillow between them🤣🤦‍♀️… you never know now that Arshi’s legs are fine, pillow bich mein hai ya nahi😏… Leena purposely adds these nonsensical lines in between so that RuNak fans keeps watching and don’t bash ani.. and one fine day she will throw a bomb... on the contrary I feel this is the reason Arshi is still hanging on to ani.. they have been together for so long and she has invested so much🤷‍♀️

I also posted something similar to your POV a few days ago, I also believe they were intimate and that’s why Arshi is stuck with him, but we have to believe the writer’s lollipops unless Ani will say he was intimate with Arshi himself

For me it doesn’t matter to be honest, they were in relationship and they are in relationship now, so they can do whatever they want, I just don’t want to see their love story on screen, it’s cringe, sorry Anishi fans here and everywhere, but I don’t like this fake couple Anishi, literally there is no passion between them