🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 77🌸🌸 - Page 142

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You two also. Everyone forgot me cuz I am not visible in the forum these days .

Guruji aapse ye umeed nahi thi. Aap bhi BB ke tarah ho rahe ho. smiley44

Sorry will do โค๏ธ smiley31will remember to tag you ๐Ÿ˜Š

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

She was crystal clear about her feelings for him! But they didnโ€™t focus much on his expressions , they kind of showed disbelief or him totally stunned with her confession ๐Ÿฅน m not able to figure out because thatโ€™s exactly how they want us to play us- Clueless๐Ÿ˜

She tells him that she saw love in his eyes because of which she surrendered completely without any second thoughts!! And ani is always mouthing the same defence that sheโ€™s lying about the night because sheโ€™s jealous of Arshi ๐Ÿฅน

In all this, the writer got what she wanted - at this stage!

As Maya says, they have made their hero a villain and victimised Arshi also in the process.

I am wondering if they ever plan in getting them together at all or is are we nearing the end of Runak??๐Ÿฅน Seems like thereโ€™s no way out for Ani - very sad ๐Ÿ˜”

Arrey but didn't you like today's conversation!!!

I loved it...

After a long long time....they talked like this...so openly without any riddles....

Anirudh told Jhanak that she is jealous of Arshi.....and Jhanak didn't deny...

And Aniruddh also is not denying his jealousy... towards ADI...both are over their denial regarding their extreme jealousy...

They expressed whatever complain, doubts , suspicions they have in direct words...

Jhanak proudly owning up her feelings...

I always thought why Jhanak came despite knowing that Ani is Arshi's husband now, but I understood that..bcz for Jhanak Ani was her husband...and after consummation she has always looked at him as her husband... Whatever equation he has with Arshi , doesn't matter to her..

That's why she is so bold and unhinged...SAB ke samne bol Dia without caring about the CA...as for her she did it with her husband and she is not guilty...at this moment....

I love this version of Jhanak more.....

This real human who is flawed...who is selfish....who knows her rights and ready to fight for it as well........

She is not just a victim here...and neither is Aniruddh a villain...

She is saying that it's her who surrendered when she saw love in his eyes....she was conscious...she had the power of choice and she made a choice...in spite of knowing he might forget...she went ahead....And Aniruddh has forgotten...yes..But that doesn't make Ani villain...she consummated her marriage and annulled it on her own choice.....she had the power to stop the annulment as well..but she didn't...she had the power to stop the consummation but she didn't....it was her choice...

With Aniruddh at this point ,his life has been under the mercy of Jhanak's choices...isnt it? Like she made the choice to consumate ..she made the choice to not reveal it to him & ask him to marry Arshi..,she made the choice of not fighting for her marriage in spite of being his wife in every sense and signed the annulment...Anirudh didn't remember,so agency of that deed was not in his hand...she made the choice to leave the house and not keep any contact...she made the choice to push him away in Mumbai...and now when he has made up his mind regarding Adi-Jhanak and would try to move on in his life...she again chose to come back with this news revealing that night...

And now she is choosing to express her feelings as well...

So at this point , Aniruddh also must have the choice,his choice to absorb this Confession and react to it.....So many things going on in his mind...he probably didn't even understand the meaning of what Jhanak said....he just wants to fight for his dignity. And his mind has been always like this.. singular unidirectional focus...he needs time to absorb....and ponder....which I believe he would...he would...

I am still hopeful Dii....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 20 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You guys forgot to tag me. Bhool mat jaao yaar. smiley19 I was looking forward to debates you guys must have had on the RuNak convo today. I missed all this. smiley13

Awww......smiley27

I was also a little busy....toh abb karungi mein...tag

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes thatโ€™s there but he believed that she spoke the truth always, even maa beti quoted him on that ! Did he really believe that this girl would come all the way from Mumbai to accuse him of this lie? Even if he was convinced that she didnโ€™t love him, he knew this girl for sometime na?
โ€˜Love him notโ€™ vs honesty - he believed in both these truths- so why heโ€™s being selective now? Why canโ€™t he take time to process the stuff before hurling abuses at her or defending himsely- especially today when both of them were having heart yo heart without any audience ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜›

Mumbai jaa ke Jhanak badal gaya hai.. Ab Jhanak smart aur strong hai...

Innocence is gone ....

Anirudh also badal gaya hai apni marzi se, apne liye..

And he is the only one who knows she lies even if it is to save him and has habit of putting him in lime light for odd reason ..

Ab yaad nahi hai toh kya karu, will he trust himself or her...

Mujhe kuch samaj main nahi aa raha aur upar se chakkar bhi aa raha hai ๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 20 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why would he belief now , Vidya.

Cant he think she is telling this as she is pregnant now !!!

Because he was always rejected and insulted by her when tried to open up on his feelings .

Now all of sudden like this words she is using , why should he feel in cloud 9 .

Its a wrong time all together.

Their love story is about wrong timing as are many love storiesโ€ฆnothing new in that but there is just one problem that Leena Mata forgot while bunaoing jhaal

Saare sikhve gile ek taraf but the matter of paternity ek taraf!! If you want to make this the crux of the conflict, it is aar paar ki ladai.so your characters have to line up on integrity if nothing elseโ€ฆ

The issue isnโ€™t about Ani not accepting he is the father,( we have moved on from that information) it is what he is doing with the information that Jhanak is pregnant that is of utmost importance given his core traits. I was only focused on that once I came to know that he isnโ€™t remembering the dayโ€ฆThe Ani I know irrespective of his personal feelings of anger,disappointment, jealousy would still help Jhanak. I hate to predict scenarios but I am now waiting to see if Ani is going to put his money where his mouth isโ€ฆHis worry was always that this girl will get into trouble and he perhaps feels she is a mess like that; he may seethe in his private hell but the Ani I know will be resourceful even if the situation is not to his liking.An Ani-Adi confrontationโ€ฆ is it on the cards?

My issue now I donโ€™t see any of this developing in the story to give some hope for the couple. I said earlier if Ani is going to be BBG even by 1% the story is dead ( love story) it may exist for others in different forms but in my books iit doesnโ€™t happen if Aniโ€™s core trait of Zimmedari under any conditions isnโ€™t deliveredโ€ฆ.His means will be tested but if he doesnโ€™t live up to that,Leena is a very sadistic lady and has zero understanding of love. I wish her to experience love in all its glory ๐Ÿ˜Š before she writes about it!!

Itโ€™s unfortunate that a love story is stuck in the phase of โ€œ He said She saidโ€ when a love story shouldnโ€™t ever be about that!!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I loved it...

After a long long time....they talked like this...so openly without any riddles....

And Aniruddh also is not denying his jealousy... towards ADI...both are over their denial regarding their extreme jealousy...

They expressed whatever complain, doubts , suspicions they have in direct words...

I always thought why Jhanak came despite knowing that Ani is Arshi's husband now, but I understood that..bcz for Jhanak Ani was her husband...and after consummation she has always looked at him as her husband... Whatever equation he has with Arshi , doesn't matter to her..

That's why he is so bold and unhinged...SAB ke samne bol Dia without caring about the CA...as for her she did it with her husband and she is not guilty...at this moment....

I love this version more.....

This real human who is flawed...who is selfish....who knows her rights and ready to fight for it as well........

She is saying that it's her who surrendered when she saw love in his eyes....she was conscious...she had the power of choice and she made a choice...in spite of knowing he might forget...she went ahead....And Aniruddh has forgotten...yes..But that doesn't make Ani villain...she consummated her marriage and annulled it on her own choice.....she had the power to stop the annulment as well..but she didn't...she had the power to stop the consummation but she didn't....it was her choice...

With Aniruddh at this point ,his life has been under the mercy of Jhanak's choices...isnt it? Like she made the choice to consumate ..she made the choice to not reveal it to him & ask him to marry Arshi..,she made the choice of not fighting for her marriage in spite of being his wife in every sense and signed the annulment...Anirudh didn't remember,so agency of that deed was not in his hand...she made the choice to leave the house and not keep any contact...she made the choice to push him away in Mumbai...and now when he has made up his mind regarding Adi-Jhanak and would try to move on in his life...she again chose to come back with this news revealing that night...

So at this point , Aniruddh also must have the choice,his choice to absorb this Confession and react to it.....So many things going on in his mind...he probably didn't even understand the meaning of what Jhanak said....he just wants to fight for his dignity. And his mind has been always like this.. singular unidirectional focus...he needs time to absorb....and ponder....which I believe he would...he would...

So beautiful, so from the heart...

This is beautiful human beings with emotions and who thinks with heart ....

Take a bow Asmi for this beautiful thought about pure love โคโคโค

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have an amazing solution ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Jhanak should just recreate the scenario in front of Ani, so that he can remember each & everything in detail smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I know dear..

Remember their initial phone romance..

exactly.. I felt that line was a lollipop given to fans so that they deviate from all the nonsense ani spoke and be happy that aniโ€™s first time might have been with jhanak.. thodi kam bashing hogi.. Leena is a smart writer and mission actually got accomplished, people are happy hearing that one nonsensical line and forgot about the other accusations๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. she purposefully made jhanak say maira manna hai.. itโ€™s technically not possible to be in a relationship for 6 years without physical intimacyโ€ฆ
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved it...

That's why she is so bold and unhinged...SAB ke samne bol Dia without caring about the CA...as for her she did it with her husband and she is not guilty...at this moment....

hi Asmita, please tag me in your posts, dear

Thank you

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved it...

Yes I got it from her pov! She boldly owned up to her feelings whether it was in front of him or his useless family. I always tend to go back to Ani ๐Ÿ˜œ so I was expecting some kind of reaction from him after such an impactul conversation ! But he did not process what he was being told๐Ÿฅน