Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It's nothing like that... & The way she spoke it was obvious from her side cause the person she claimed she knows is not even ready to give a thought about her words...

& Like I said Jhanak doesn't know whatever talk happened between AK & Ani... She is speaking about AK on the basis of how he was with her...

& Anyone will get tired... She is continuously trying to make him understand but he is not even considering it...

It's okay if he doesn't remember... But as per story at least this much he knows that he slept while hugging her& he himself confessed it next day morning only..

Slept , hugged , morning when he woke up she was not near him .

What he saw is she opening the door of his room and coming , he might have thought she left after she slept...

He genuinely has no idea about anything after hug , now how is it possible mujhe nahi pata ....

Ok ...I felt her expression like that....may be not she was tired of explaining ...

She doesnt know what happened between Aditya and Anirudh , that is where it ends everytime.She doesnt know so why Anirudh is behaving bad to her.

Why not ulta , cant Jhanak think he is getting irritated may be something he knows about Aditya ...

Its always from her POV ...yes the story is of Jhanak.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not about cloud 9 or something...

But after listening that he should have at least thought about her words...

Common, just cause Jhanak was with AK in Mumbai he is not believing her at all, then what about those days when he used to visit her room at any time...

Yes, she rejected him many times, but She is the same girl who lived in his house for 1 year, he knows her, is she really that type of a girl who will blame & trapped Ani in situation like this... It's not some random girl who is accusing him...

This is not Anirudh which we saw till now...

He is like that even today no character growth. During ad shoot he doubted her that she allowed AK in her room to get the opportunity. Now when he is in love he can’t stand AK and he already gave dhamki to snatch jhanak. So his mind can go to any extent. When she roamed with AK, singing song with him and knowing AK flirt he would assume that only. There is no limit when ani is in jealousy. For him as of now he is not thinking other than AK reason.
WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Has anyone heard about all the slot changes at star plus? Apparently they are planning on moving Jhanak to the one of the worst slots. Not sure if its a rumour created by other shows fans or what's really happening. Currently it is Leena vs Shahi at star plus

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why would he belief now , Vidya.

Cant he think she is telling this as she is pregnant now !!!

Because he was always rejected and insulted by her when tried to open up on his feelings .

Now all of sudden like this words she is using , why should he feel in cloud 9 .

Its a wrong time all together.

Yes that’s there but he believed that she spoke the truth always, even maa beti quoted him on that ! Did he really believe that this girl would come all the way from Mumbai to accuse him of this lie? Even if he was convinced that she didn’t love him, he knew this girl for sometime na?
β€˜Love him not’ vs honesty - he believed in both these truths- so why he’s being selective now? Why can’t he take time to process the stuff before hurling abuses at her or defending himsely- especially today when both of them were having heart yo heart without any audience πŸ˜”πŸ˜‡πŸ˜›

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes ,that is his confusion , is she the same old innocent Jhanak whom he knew...

Jhanak smart ban jayi hai...he was her husband who visited her , nakli shaadi asli shadi was there ....

Still it's not about husband, nakli or asli shadi...

It's about a person, a human whom he knows...

Smart banna won't change your core traits...

Doesn't he know Jhanak? No, seriously, that dilogue was going so wrong? Like she is trapping him with someone else baby... What Ani had forgotten Jhanak was so deep & that Ani will never think something about her...

It's okay if he doesn't remember anything but this continuous AK ka Paap is not going well with me... At least itna toh he should be confident enough about a girl he claimed he is in love with, that she will never trap him with someone else baby... Thats not Jhanak..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not about cloud 9 or something...

But after listening that he should have at least thought about her words...

Common, just cause Jhanak was with AK in Mumbai he is not believing her at all, then what about those days when he used to visit her room at any time...

Yes, she rejected him many times, but She is the same girl who lived in his house for 1 year, he knows her, is she really that type of a girl who will blame & trapped Ani in situation like this... It's not some random girl who is accusing him...

This is not Anirudh which we saw till now...

Exactly the same thing I wrote too

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes that’s there but he believed that she spoke the truth always, even maa beti quoted him on that ! Did he really believe that this girl would come all the way from Mumbai to accuse him of this lie? Even if he was convinced that she didn’t love him, he knew this girl for sometime na?
β€˜Love him not’ vs honesty - he believed in both these truths- so why he’s being selective now? Why can’t he take time to process the stuff before hurling abuses at her or defending himsely- especially today when both of them were having heart yo heart without any audience πŸ˜”πŸ˜‡πŸ˜›

Coz it's his characteristic trait!he is bad at expressing his emotions..especially negative thoughts..the only way he can express it is through verbal abuse...we have seen this in case of his family feuds also...he becomes irritated and starts shouting very easily..

Anyway, we are over thinking, over analysing...Makers have no interest to show his inner turmoil ...during fire incident we have seen that...now also they are doing the same...in future also, when drama is required he will be made to do no self talk...they know that it is Anirudh's character most people have got attracted to, so he will be made the scapegoat again and again to maintain hype..

Edited by Dibya_C - 20 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

I am getting your points and yes there are so many underlaying pointers from both the side.It has become debatable because makers have been very confused about their own writing. They contradict their own dialogues. One day it's something and the other day they show a contradictory dialogues.

With such pathetic writing. They have not cleared on anything , they have left it open ended for us to decipher things as her our understanding and then reversing it as per their need.

Men should not be made villian to show woman mahan - I completely agree but I think the writers have very low capability and they cannot show FL mahan without degrading ML. With good writing, there could have been ways to take things with consistency, not making Ani the villian and still make J fight her own motherhood battle. But writers have limited skillset and prefers to take an easy path.

I am only talking based on what they are showing. I am not in agreement of what they are showing. As per their current writing, J does not know that he cannot remember and thus her statements coming as if he is lying. Also, she is not here to ask his love. Her annulment signing was to give up on her love. Here it is matter of her child and thus she is back to get her child's right and not Ani's love. he can very well be married to Arshi but her point is to get the name of father for her child. Also, I am not in agreement of all the stupid mahanta she did to give up Ani and his love. But here the point is all about the child's right and not love.

I have objection with only this - And so the reaction Aditya ka paap. If she is roaming around with a man doesn't mean she is sleeping with him. And if she is saying that it's his child, he should at least think of what and why she is saying rather than claiming it to be Adi's child just because he saw them roaming together. Such big allegation on woman should only be placed if you know 100 percent . both are doing PDA like kid but that allegation is little too big.

Other all points of her staying here etc ,I don't like it but right or wrong is completely debatable and based of persons perspective. In all, I will say you have valid points all throughout it's just a matter of perspective and how debatable they have made it, that we can all come up with various arguments.

Jhanak is no less stupid and less arrogant and have been unreasonable at many other occasions and her character equally contributed to kill Runak. It's both their doing

Also, Ani is not a villian for me, just being a big gadha. He is stuck in a situation and not behaving like a gentleman at all.

And above all, The character sketching is so pathetic and inconsistence that it does not even deserve the debate.

smiley31

You guys forgot to tag me. Bhool mat jaao yaar. smiley19 I was looking forward to debates you guys must have had on the RuNak convo today. I missed all this. smiley13

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You guys forgot to tag me. Bhool mat jaao yaar. smiley19 I was looking forward to debates you guys must have had on the RuNak convo today. I missed all this. smiley13

You two also. Everyone forgot me cuz I am not visible in the forum these days .

Guruji aapse ye umeed nahi thi. Aap bhi BB ke tarah ho rahe ho. smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Congrats Anusha !!! smiley32

How are you?

Barely hanging on. Trying to sort out my schedule to be able to study more and be productive while not missing out on convos here. smiley44