Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 days ago

So true ye kounse angle se hosh me nahi tha

Isne dubara to medicine li hi nahi phir bhula kaise

Anirudh is such a disgusting pathetic man smiley35

https://x.com/Anita62879855/status/1829751075324215489?t=Qf4tgnQ2ZyEv4EYndFITVA&s=19

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

No Maya... I don't think so it was soft tone or something...

I feel she was tired explaining it to him again & again & what she said is "She may not know him but he was being nice to hear" & that was right as per her perspective, she didn't know the talks between Ani & AK..

It was Ani who started to discuss about AK & when she replied he was like, I don't want to hear a word about him, cleary he is not giving a thought to her talks because of his jealousy... Ani is one track minded person, right now his mind is clouded with jealousy & he is not thinking anything beyond that...

Before that dialogue she had a soft tone and expression ...

Yes , he is not thinking as he really doesnt remember ...and be he tried to remember after her accusation ,cant get it linked ...so all this irritation from his side ...

Team Jhaadi is on the way for sure , because there is never a solo journey

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why would he belief now , Vidya.

Cant he think she is telling this as she is pregnant now !!!

Because he was always rejected and insulted by her when tried to open up on his feelings .

Now all of sudden like this words she is using , why should he feel in cloud 9 .

Its a wrong time all together.

Not about cloud 9 or something...

But after listening that he should have at least thought about her words...

Common, just cause Jhanak was with AK in Mumbai he is not believing her at all, then what about those days when he used to visit her room at any time...

Yes, she rejected him many times, but She is the same girl who lived in his house for 1 year, he knows her, is she really that type of a girl who will blame & trapped Ani in situation like this... It's not some random girl who is accusing him...

This is not Anirudh which we saw till now...

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

I don’t see a logical way out for Runak tbh The way is fraught with nonsensical mahanta, totally subsuming Ani in a way that one will wonder was it worth it? This love story was set up to fail…

This MC will put paid to all hopes of them rising… maybe they will rise but meri pyaar ki paribhasha isn’t this…so given up already 😊

In all the love stories of this serial, the difference in class social status etc has played a major role!
Even today during their conversation, Jhanak mentioned that she’s aware of his image and prestige in the society which is why she didn’t claim her rights as a wife during the numerous occasions where she could easily have..this is exactly the same kind of explanation she gave Adi in Mumbai when he asked her about her relationship with Ani!!

I never read Ani like that! I know he was doing things including staying committed to Arshi ( our sweet heroine😍) to please his family because they valued it.. ?? How could I be so wrong???πŸ˜”πŸ™„πŸ˜‡

Edited by Edkv74 - 20 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Yes... He didn't believe her..

How badly I want him to remember each & everything asap...

Pata nahi ye Leena Mata kitna time legi aur..

On that note @ bold ...Sampada email your concerns to the channel , Ph and other emails provided in the share geed back and email thread in the forum....as per your preference .

I am doing some publicity of our campaign too

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 20 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Before that dialogue she had a soft tone and expression ...

Yes , he is not thinking as he really doesnt remember ...and be he tried to remember after her accusation ,cant get it linked ...so all this irritation from his side ...

Team Jhaadi is on the way for sure , because there is never a solo journey

It's nothing like that... & The way she spoke it was obvious from her side cause the person she claimed she knows is not even ready to give a thought about her words...

& Like I said Jhanak doesn't know whatever talk happened between AK & Ani... She is speaking about AK on the basis of how he was with her...

& Anyone will get tired... She is continuously trying to make him understand but he is not even considering it...

It's okay if he doesn't remember... But as per story at least this much he knows that he slept while hugging her& he himself confessed it next day morning only..

Sampada_14 thumbnail

On that note @ bold ...Sampada email your concerns to the channel , Ph and other emails provided in the share geed back and email thread in the forum....as per your preference .

I am going some publicity of our campaign too

Yes, I will do that today itself

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Common, just cause Jhanak was with AK in Mumbai he is not believing her at all, then what about those days when he used to visit her room at any time...

Yes, she rejected him many times, but She is the same girl who lived in his house for 1 year, he knows her, is she really that type of a girl who will blame & trapped Ani in situation like this... It's not some random girl who is accusing him...

Yes ,that is his confusion , is she the same old innocent Jhanak whom he knew...

Jhanak smart ban jayi hai...he was her husband who visited her , nakli shaadi asli shadi was there ....

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold mrng I said the same ..he used to walk into her room anytime..he used to take her shopping...so why can't think in that angle.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am doing some publicity of our campaign too

Thanks Maya I will do it.