🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 77🌸🌸 - Page 138

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He might have gave tough time to her...thatswhy our naive innocent girl also guessed it...

Our Ani is a certified Gadha.

Or they might have talk about it...

Why can't they just give us FB....

Sare doubts clear ho jayenge... Ani ke na sahi humare toh clear hone do...

& Yes he is poori tarah se Gadha smiley36but cute wala πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I am a little scared about what they are doing to the characters. Todays episode makes me confident Ani does not remember anything. But, India forums new video suggests they may take two routes; one where Ani really does not remember and one where he does remember and is lying because he is now married to Arshi. Him lying, would be completely against his character to be honest. I know he has always told white lies but when it comes to Jhanak it has always been genuine.

They are giving their own assumptions. Based on runak scene it looks like ani does not remember but he has this fear that it could have happened that’s why he was shouting at her why she did not stop him . So he will be giving mixed expression of knowing or

Not knowing . Makers always does this with ANI. They always show him confused so we can’t make out. Ulta he put blame on jhanak that she could have stopped him. I doubt we will see any guilt from ANI side unless MC happens. Now he knows jhanak wanted to see love in his eyes, also possibility that it could have happened but he is trying to cover up with AK reason.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Kya halat ho gayi hai yaar... Unki nahi humari πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Look at the irony... He always craved for her love & now when she literally said it on his face, he is in his denial & disbelief mode...

Kismat humari hi kharab bass ...baki kuch nahi

I know right? You also felt that he didn’t believe when she confessed na??

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am not naive like my jhanak rani...poor girl she confessed today...gadha is not in the mood to understand also.

Really confessed today , how and what an apt time to confess....what will he do with this heart touching confession at wrong time πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜..

Who knows it will later be followed by Sirji ne force kiya , main toh aisa kehna nahi chahathi thi ....😈 In front of family ..because she is very innocent ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 20 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes ...smiley27

Tann aur mann se sirf jhanak ka hi hai Anirudh smiley42

I am happy.... finally a good certificate smiley31

Aur buddhu ko woh bhi yaad nahin jab tan khoya β€” man toh khoya hi tha pehle..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a whaste!! smiley44

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

That was the comic moment in the tragic scene

Nahi hua nahi hua nahi hua vs

Hua hai hua hai hua haiπŸ˜›

She said it 3 times...

He repeated it 3 times & add 4th one "Kuch nahi hua tha" 😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣

It's like 2 kids were fighting & Ani was determined to not lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mera poor baby bhi andar se soch raha hoga kaise Bekar parents diye mujhe Bhagwan ji ne smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Aur buddhu ko woh bhi yaad nahin jab tan khoya β€” man toh khoya hi tha pehle..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a whaste!! smiley44

Exactly poor guy....

Performance performance karta raha...aur apni best performance bhul gayasmiley37

Aur ajj pata chala..it was the first time....

Woh bhi memory loss ki wajah se yaad nahi.....

Abb kaise Ani ki memory wapas laya jaye.....

Should they try scene recreationsmiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes ,jealousy would be there , because Anirudh has done things which Aditya never did for her.

And even I am confused with her soft tone an expression when she said about Aditya...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” .May be Leena aunty is bringing on Jaadi 😍😍 on the way as Aditya is planning for Guruji exposing drama .

And memory loss means cant do anythingπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

No Maya... I don't think so it was soft tone or something...

I feel she was tired explaining it to him again & again & what she said is "She may not know him but he was being nice to hear" & that was right as per her perspective, she didn't know the talks between Ani & AK..

It was Ani who started to discuss about AK & when she replied he was like, I don't want to hear a word about him, cleary he is not giving a thought to her talks because of his jealousy... Ani is one track minded person, right now his mind is clouded with jealousy & he is not thinking anything beyond that...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Why would he believe now , Vidya.

Cant he think she is telling this as she is pregnant now !!!

Because he was always rejected and insulted by her when tried to open up on his feelings .

Now all of sudden like this words she is using , why should he feel on cloud 9 .

Its a wrong time all together.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 20 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail

Yes... He didn't believe her..

How badly I want him to remember each & everything asap...

Pata nahi ye Leena Mata kitna time legi aur..