🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 77🌸🌸 - Page 136

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chalo , I am happy....Anirudh is a man of principles..No more tags for my sweet heart πŸ’•πŸ’•

Leena aunty gave atleast one good certificate to the hero ...I am feeling thankful πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ab yeh din aa gaye!! We are having to flaunt this certificate for character when Leena Aunty ne sab jagah band bajaya hua hain

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J gave certificate that might be "it was your first time" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So all these years nothing happened b/n didi and Ani.

Ani is the Real Dumbo yaar...

She literally said it on his face...

Kuch toh feel hua hoga, baat Hui hogi...

Yet he is not believing herπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He is on his.. Nahi Hua ..Nahi hua...Nahi hua rant 🀣 😭 πŸ˜”

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am just waiting to see this man will feel guilty or not...After truth revelation.

Don't worry , you are going to see it soon .....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

She was crystal clear about her feelings for him! But they didn’t focus much on his expressions , they kind of showed disbelief or him totally stunned with her confession πŸ₯Ή m not able to figure out because that’s exactly how they want us to play us- Clueless😝

She tells him that she saw love in his eyes because of which she surrendered completely without any second thoughts!! And ani is always mouthing the same defence that she’s lying about the night because she’s jealous of Arshi πŸ₯Ή

In all this, the writer got what she wanted - at this stage!

As Maya says, they have made their hero a villain and victimised Arshi also in the process.

I am wondering if they ever plan in getting them together at all or is are we nearing the end of Runak??πŸ₯Ή Seems like there’s no way out for Ani - very sad πŸ˜”

There are too much going into his head and confession now is totally irrelevant for him so no reaction . On one side she is blaming him for baccha and other side she is confessing. I can understand d his state he is really stuck and not in a position to react on confession bcoz he has bigger issues to handle also it’s now too late for confession. Now it does not make any difference to him bcoz his life is mess now. Already didi is torturing him and with this issue more torture. Krushal has very well portrayed the turmoil, the fear of the possibility and if it happened why she did not stop the annulment. His life is screwed now whether paternity is proved or not
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was crystal clear about her feelings for him! But they didn’t focus much on his expressions , they kind of showed disbelief or him totally stunned with her confession πŸ₯Ή m not able to figure out because that’s exactly how they want us to play us- Clueless😝

She tells him that she saw love in his eyes because of which she surrendered completely without any second thoughts!! And ani is always mouthing the same defence that she’s lying about the night because she’s jealous of Arshi πŸ₯Ή

As Maya says, they have made their hero a villain and victimised Arshi also in the process.

I am wondering if they ever plan in getting them together at all or is are we nearing the end of Runak??πŸ₯Ή Seems like there’s no way out for Ani - very sad πŸ˜”

End of RuNak? Why do you feel so...

Aisa kuch nahi hoga,....

For now I'm just wondered ki aisa kya hoga ki jisse ise sab yaad aa jayega...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ab yeh din aa gaye!! We are having to flaunt this certificate for character when Leena Aunty ne sab jagah band bajaya hua hain

Yes, In all this drama character certificate is highly necessary as there are two women in the the lead side...hum kare toh kya kare

will have to rely on this certificate now smiley20

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 20 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Ha

.Ani babu should grow up..

Arey....aap toh Anirudh ke peeche hi pad gaye...

What to do if cant remember....I doubt on the medicines.....brought by someone...smiley4smiley4smiley4

Jhanak still has some warmth towards himsmiley42smiley42

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arey....aap toh Anirudh ke peeche hi pad gaye...

What to do if cant remember....I doubt on the medicines.....brought by someone...smiley4smiley4smiley4

Jhanak still has some warmth towards himsmiley42smiley42

Am not naive like my jhanak rani...poor girl she confessed today...gadha is not in the mood to understand also.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't worry , you are going to see it soon .....

Maya she is not blaming him ..not accusing him..just ask him to try to understand..but our Gadha mind clouded with jealous, anger and Aditya.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t see a logical way out for Runak tbh The way is fraught with nonsensical mahanta, totally subsuming Ani in a way that one will wonder was it worth it? This love story was set up to fail…

This MC will put paid to all hopes of them rising… maybe they will rise but meri pyaar ki paribhasha isn’t this…so given up already 😊