https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_SdyNOvQsb/?igsh=MXRzbDg2c2g5cmQ0

Hahaha this is cute๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃAppu di kea yeh dono keasmiley44smiley36

She said Ani is arshi ka joru ka Gulam.

Edited by MMR2810 - 20 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chalo , I am happy....Anirudh is a man of principles..No more tags for my sweet heart ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Leena aunty gave atleast one good certificate to the hero ...I am feeling thankful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Ha ha...writers clarified nothing happened bn babu and Arshi..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI will never leave Arshi despite annulment cancelled and jhanak as legal wife bcoz jhanak wonโ€™t claim wifey rights . I donโ€™t blame jhanak in this bcoz she has seen enough of Anishi crap and also him blaming for AK and not accepting child. If MC is happening the. Itโ€™s more worse. Why will she claim it . He will not have physical relation with Arshi also. This chudail does not have any self respect even though she will stay with a man who is sold physically and mentally. He will keep rejecting jhanak but whether he will be guilty or not we need to see.

I am just waiting to see this man will feel guilty or not...After truth revelation.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Choton IV - he said acceptance shayad jhanak ko kabhi milega nahi aur in sabke baad to bilkul

Nahi. He said he will try to find out actually what happened. So I guess now Donโ€™t know what to predict or not . MC happens jhanak wonโ€™t be able to prove paternity this also could happen. She leaves in vengeance and continue her life. If she is not able to prove paternity but there will be a doubt in the mind of Basus and ANI that itโ€™s whose kid in both cases whether jhanak proves or not Anishi canโ€™t have physical relation.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I am just waiting to see this man will feel guilty or not...After truth revelation.

After choton IV it looks like they are not going to reveal truth as MC happens . Jhanak will leave. Ani will be in doubt whether it happened or not so in both cases he will be torned. If paternity is proved then Arshi might leave so they will keep the status quo that nothing is proved but Arshi will have doubt that it could have happened. He said Arshi will be there and jhanak ko shayad kabhi acceptance nahi mile.
shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_U3gIhR1gX/?igsh=MTZoM2xzd283ZGljbA== Arshi now showing true Colors . She is misbehaving with Mimi also when she tried to apply haldi. Whole BH family now will gradually see her true Colors.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Goalpost badate badate thak gaye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol!! Honestly I am a bit confused what should I expect, fear I expect to be the dominating feeling, (if I try to be in Aniโ€™s head which is not a good place be in now) actually this situation is different from other situations when Ani was assuming that he can do something opposite and expect the results to happen the way he wishes . that is why I am asking what is Aniโ€™s expression to Jโ€™s near confession? Here his skills will not help so I am wondering how much Ani is clued into the actual problem?

in this story, if one reads Aniโ€™s core traits his way of handling problems has always been a cause for concern. I know many always saw this as a layered thing or a cute thing etc but the writer very clearly intended for this trait to be the defining factor for a future conflagration/conflict.

For me, this story was always about Ani and J being in each otherโ€™s situation but in different times bringing the conflict in the love tale to its head. Leena has managed to do that but by choosing the baby twist it has brought the conflict out in a way that Ani is trapped quite badlyโ€ฆ the narrative hasnโ€™t clearly supported the theory I am putting out but it is there in a skeletal form. I had an epiphany yesterday when I wrote in @piapriya post that Jhanak moral tangle was moved by the placement of a bigger moral tangleโ€ฆone that ties into her lived experience. So, in a way, it liberated her from her older inhibitions as she has to fight the battle of her life. I expected Jhanak to understand Aniโ€™s situation and find a way out of itโ€ฆ( sorry itโ€™s a titular character kuch toh karna hi padega)

She came close to articulating the problemโ€ฆRemember the episode when Ani ( white suit) goes to Jhanakโ€™s room in Mumbai to ask her a few things; she mentions thank you toh banta hain kyunki aapne mujhe aapki wife ke torture se bachaya hain ( or something like that) Watch Aniโ€™s expressions.. itโ€™s like she has told the exact truth.

Anywaysโ€ฆ coming back to the current issueโ€ฆ Jhanak has near accepted that she gave in for loveโ€ฆ I am wondering what is Aniโ€™s expression. I would have liked to see the episode but the updates are the north of what I would expect and I donโ€™t personally think itโ€™s possible to salvage a โ€œredemptionโ€ arc for Ani becos I didnโ€™t think tale was about redeeming Aniโ€ฆ( the jealousy angle is a spanner in the works.. I wasnโ€™t seeing this as a major impediment only a minor one but Leena has twisted the knots badly

His jealousy factor I saw in a nuanced way; he feared that Adi would abandon J one day which is why he even told Guruji please keep her safe and in that party outburst he talked of her laparwahi ( he fears she isnโ€™t careful and will get into trouble) I know this is not rational and certainly we canโ€™t accept partners or even friends getting paranoid about our decisions but I always saw that as a curve for Ani to surmount understanding that he could be wrong about a person too!!

She was crystal clear about her feelings for him! But they didnโ€™t focus much on his expressions , they kind of showed disbelief or him totally stunned with her confession ๐Ÿฅน m not able to figure out because thatโ€™s exactly how they want us to play us- Clueless๐Ÿ˜

She tells him that she saw love in his eyes because of which she surrendered completely without any second thoughts!! And ani is always mouthing the same defence that sheโ€™s lying about the night because sheโ€™s jealous of Arshi ๐Ÿฅน

In all this, the writer got what she wanted - at this stage!

As Maya says, they have made their hero a villain and victimised Arshi also in the process.

I am wondering if they ever plan in getting them together at all or is are we nearing the end of Runak??๐Ÿฅน Seems like thereโ€™s no way out for Ani - very sad ๐Ÿ˜”

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ha ha...writers clarified nothing happened bn babu and Arshi..

Arey what more clarification , the Queen has given the certificate...she felt it ...What more ....smiley27smiley27

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 20 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Choton IV - he said acceptance shayad jhanak ko kabhi milega nahi aur in sabke baad to bilkul

Nahi. He said he will try to find out actually what happened. So I guess now Donโ€™t know what to predict or not . MC happens jhanak wonโ€™t be able to prove paternity this also could happen. She leaves in vengeance and continue her life. If she is not able to prove paternity but there will be a doubt in the mind of Basus and ANI that itโ€™s whose kid in both cases whether jhanak proves or not Anishi canโ€™t have physical relation.

Normally actors give IV as per running track .. So we can't just predict anything right now.. what I feel is they will show paternity revelation... Jhanak & Ani are leads & this pregnancy track is not some random track.. So, I don't think they will go ahead without Ani knowing the fact that the baby is his... Further story we can't say anything... About Anishi relation, I don't even have doubt about that, Ani will never get intimate with Arshi, he just can't....