DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

you should see his ring shining when he points onto his ex wifey 😂

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

What would you expect from Ani I am curious ?

You see the story for the story without taking sides like me

lol!! Honestly I am a bit confused what should I expect, fear I expect to be the dominating feeling, (if I try to be in Ani’s head which is not a good place be in now) actually this situation is different from other situations when Ani was assuming that he can do something opposite and expect the results to happen the way he wishes . that is why I am asking what is Ani’s expression to J’s near confession? Here his skills will not help so I am wondering how much Ani is clued into the actual problem?

in this story, if one reads Ani’s core traits his way of handling problems has always been a cause for concern. I know many always saw this as a layered thing or a cute thing etc but the writer very clearly intended for this trait to be the defining factor for a future conflagration/conflict.

For me, this story was always about Ani and J being in each other’s situation but in different times bringing the conflict in the love tale to its head. Leena has managed to do that but by choosing the baby twist it has brought the conflict out in a way that Ani is trapped quite badly… the narrative hasn’t clearly supported the theory I am putting out but it is there in a skeletal form. I had an epiphany yesterday when I wrote in @piapriya post that Jhanak moral tangle was moved by the placement of a bigger moral tangle…one that ties into her lived experience. So, in a way, it liberated her from her older inhibitions as she has to fight the battle of her life. I expected Jhanak to understand Ani’s situation and find a way out of it…( sorry it’s a titular character kuch toh karna hi padega)

She came close to articulating the problem…Remember the episode when Ani ( white suit) goes to Jhanak’s room in Mumbai to ask her a few things; she mentions thank you toh banta hain kyunki aapne mujhe aapki wife ke torture se bachaya hain ( or something like that) Watch Ani’s expressions.. it’s like she has told the exact truth.

Anyways… coming back to the current issue… Jhanak has near accepted that she gave in for love… I am wondering what is Ani’s expression. I would have liked to see the episode but the updates are the north of what I would expect and I don’t personally think it’s possible to salvage a “redemption” arc for Ani becos I didn’t think tale was about redeeming Ani…( the jealousy angle is a spanner in the works.. I wasn’t seeing this as a major impediment only a minor one but Leena has twisted the knots badly

His jealousy factor I saw in a nuanced way; he feared that Adi would abandon J one day which is why he even told Guruji please keep her safe and in that party outburst he talked of her laparwahi ( he fears she isn’t careful and will get into trouble) I know this is not rational and certainly we can’t accept partners or even friends getting paranoid about our decisions but I always saw that as a curve for Ani to surmount understanding that he could be wrong about a person too!!

Edited by sanfan - 20 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol!! Honestly I am a bit confused what should I expect, fear I expect to be the dominating feeling, (if I try to be in Ani’s head which is not a good place be in now) actually this situation is different from other situations when Ani was assuming that he can do something opposite and expect the results to happen he wishes . that is why I am asking what is Ani’s expression to J’s near confession? Here his skills will not help so I am wondering how much Ani is clued into the actual problem?

in this story, if one reads Ani’s core traits his way of handling problems has always been a cause for concern. I know many always saw this as a layered thing or a cute thing etc but the writer very clearly intended for this trait to be the defining factor for a future conflagration/conflict.

For me, this story was always about Ani and J being in each other’s situation but in different times bringing the conflict in the love tale to its head. Leena has managed to do that but by choosing the baby twist it has brought the conflict out in a way that Ani is trapped quite badly… the narrative hasn’t nearly supported the theory I am putting out but it is there in a skeletal form. I had an epiphany yesterday when I wrote in @piapriya post that Jhanak moral tangle was moved by the placement of a bigger moral tangle…one that ties into her lived experience. So, in a way, it liberated her from her older inhibitions as she has to fight the battle of her life. I expected Jhanak to understand Ani’s situation and find a way out of it…( sorry it’s a titular character kuch toh karna hi padega)

She came close to articulating the problem…Remember the episode when Ani ( white suit) goes to Jhanak’s room in Mumbai to ask her a few things; she mentions thank you toh banta hain kyunki aapne mujhe aapki wife ke torture se bachaya hain ( or something like that) Watch Ani’s expressions.. it’s like she has told the exact truth.

Anyways… coming back to the current issue… Jhanak has near accepted that she gave in for love… I am wondering what is Ani’s expression. I would have liked to see the episode but the updates are the north of what I would expect and I don’t personally think it’s possible to salvage a “redemption” arc for Ani becos I didn’t think tale was about redeeming Ani…( the jealousy angle is a spanner in the works.. I wasn’t seeing this as a major impediment only a minor one but Leena has twisted the knots badly

His jealousy factor I saw in a nuanced way; he feared that Adi would abandon J one day which is why he even told Guruji please keep her safe and in that party outburst he talked of her laparwahi ( he fears she isn’t careful and will get into trouble) I know this is not rational and certainly we can’t accept partners or even friends getting paranoid about our decisions but I always saw that as a curve for Ani to surmount understanding that he could be wrong about a person too!!

thank you for elaborating on your opinion smiley27

I will reply later

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol!! Honestly I am a bit confused what should I expect, fear I expect to be the dominating feeling, (if I try to be in Ani’s head which is not a good place be in now) actually this situation is different from other situations when Ani was assuming that he can do something opposite and expect the results to happen he wishes . that is why I am asking what is Ani’s expression to J’s near confession? Here his skills will not help so I am wondering how much Ani is clued into the actual problem?

For me, this story was always about Ani and J being in each other’s situation but in different times bringing the conflict in the love tale to its head. Leena has managed to do that but by choosing the baby twist it has brought the conflict out in a way that Ani is trapped quite badly… the narrative hasn’t nearly supported the theory I am putting out but it is there in a skeletal form. I had an epiphany yesterday when I wrote in @piapriya post that Jhanak moral tangle was moved by the placement of a bigger moral tangle…one that ties into her lived experience. So, in a way, it liberated her from her older inhibitions as she has to fight the battle of her life. I expected Jhanak to understand Ani’s situation and find a way out of it…( sorry it’s a titular character kuch toh karna hi padega)

Even I am doubtful about ANI feeling guilty. He will feel guilty only when MC happens. Deep inside his heart he is fearing the possibility that it could have happened that’s why the anger that if I was not in hosh you could have stopped me . So he is trying to blame her that it’s happened bcoz of her. Then after all this she signed annulment bcoz of mahaanta. He is shouting that it’s not his kid but he is using a defense here. Here he has two thought that it could have happened and she signed the annulment after all this. Second possibility in his mind is That it could be AK kid. So now if it has happened his life is screwed totally.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Now we will see their fights like this for some time until makers will want to finish the track or tracks, elastic band tracks smiley36

When in public he is not opposing and taking all insult from her bcoz deep down his heart he thinks that it could have happened but not accepting is a better way to handle or escape. Also he knows if he opposes jhanak she will come out more aggressively and willl go into detailing which is more shameful in front of everyone. He will take on all insult in front of everyone. Whatever is the outcome of this track ANI will continue his facade of loving Arshi same when marriage truth came out. He can put the blame on jhanak that I was not in hosh and she could have stopped it or I don’t remember anything. Anyway he has to give his name to child bcoz deed is done and he has to fulfill the responsibility.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even I am doubtful about ANI feeling guilty. He will feel guilty only when MC happens. Deep inside his heart he is fearing the possibility that it could have happened that’s why the anger that if I was not in hosh you could have stopped me . So he is trying to blame her that it’s happened bcoz of her. Then after all this she signed annulment bcoz of mahaanta. He is shouting that it’s not his kid but he is using a defense here. Here he has two thought that it could have happened and she signed the annulment after all this. Second possibility in his mind is That it could be AK kid. So now if it has happened his life is screwed totally.

The Ani that was shown to us in 250 episodes wasn’t ever a person to run away from a problem

He ran to take on J’s problems so this is not I read it but for me to think that he will stop himself becos it an AK -J baby…. Ani aisa toh nahin tha… woh Rahul se shaadi karake use Kolkata laane wala tha… The Ani I know would be thinking of ways of browbeating Ak to accept the baby so something isn’t adding up

but I am wary of this baby twist… it can get messy and I like love stories that inspire not cause so much despair 😂😂

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The dialogues Leena is giving to leads...

Leena is literally making a "Tamasha" of their most special moments...

It was always consensual ... But first blame was on Ani & now blame is on Jhanak, when in actual episode she showed both of them were so vulnerable & their love overpowered their mind & now this..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope Miscarriage news is true.....

First thing these two idiots need to learn is how to be & talk like adults...

They are themselves are bachhas... Woh baby bhi andar se soch raha hoga yahi mile mere parents banane ke liye 😂😂😂

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ha

.Ani babu should grow up..