Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI will never leave Arshi despite annulment cancelled and jhanak as legal wife bcoz jhanak won’t claim wifey rights . I don’t blame jhanak in this bcoz she has seen enough of Anishi crap and also him blaming for AK and not accepting child. If MC is happening the. It’s more worse. Why will she claim it . He will not have physical relation with Arshi also. This chudail does not have any self respect even though she will stay with a man who is sold physically and mentally. He will keep rejecting jhanak but whether he will be guilty or not we need to see.

@bold I agree with you, but maybe to give her baby the right she has to claim that Ani and J are married, but she can also say she doesn’t want to be his wife as clearly he should leave Arshi himself not because Jhanak asked him

Jhanak is not desperate for his acceptance of her love and as a wife, but only for her child rights and name she wants to have this recognition of their legal relationship

I don’t want MC to happen and also I don’t want for J to stay in BH, she should leave but after she proves Ani is the father

Arshi, the chudail, will never get Ani physically, I think she herself will never let Ani touch her after he became her cousin-maid’s first s*x partner and from what we can conclude for Ani it was also his first time

So she will be disgusted with him and will tell him like in that SR day that he belongs to Jhanak, body mind and heart

Edited by DiLaila - 20 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J gave certificate that might be "it was your first time" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So all these years nothing happened b/n didi and Ani.

Chalo , I am happy....Anirudh is a man of principles..No more tags for my sweet heart πŸ’•πŸ’•

Leena aunty gave atleast one good certificate to the hero ...I am feeling thankful πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chalo , I am happy....Anirudh is a man of principles..No more tags for my sweet heart πŸ’•πŸ’•

Leena aunty gave atleast one good certificate to the hero ...I am feeling thankful πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

This is actually a big revelation

I am also grateful to the writer that he was saving himself for his marriage please don’t ask me with whom 😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜…

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_SdyNOvQsb/?igsh=MXRzbDg2c2g5cmQ0

Hahaha this is cute🀣🀣Appu di kea yeh dono keasmiley44smiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The episodes are shown with too much contradiction , in the same scene and dialogues too not in sync with what was shown previous . Most situation are opened and no results .Here we are having different assumptions from watching same episodes .

The dialogues written in the pregnancy track , are not in standard to the 2024 it looks like we are watching some old movie .

Yes , paap just because a girl is comfortable with a man cant be assumed . But here her words and his thinking she replaced me completely with Aditya, the idea he got she is in live in relation with Aditya , might have made him think so.That is what I understood from watching the episodes. Its the writers way to gain sympathy of female viewers . This whole track will be the end of Anirudh good image . We will see him more stooping down with his words and actions . The only aim of writer is keep everyone hooked to her show , and there is no plans for any love story or leads union. So she will make the male lead villian and make both women character olay a victim card. The dialogues of even Arshi is much better as if she is being cheated by Anirudh .

I do get that as Anirudh was liked by majority because he was good to Jhanak in the initial episodes ,his anger was for her. The moment he left Jhanak he is being name called. So the major viewers are thinking and watching it from Jhanak POV and that is what the writer is utilising , the women sentiments .

The maker or writer is using her skill in keeping both the stans happy, with giving them their pov. And she is keeping her viewers of both sides intact .

Lets hope they bring in some positivity in the show .

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tagging a few who were tagged in the quoted post .

exactly Maya. It is writer’s inconsistency that has caused so much different assumptions and perspective. Nothing is clear. That is the reason I said, it is not even worth debating because they have made kitchdi of both the leads.

Both have wronged each other and now, talking of love is a far away thing, these two are snatching each other’s hair ( respect) publicly when they should be protecting eo. Yeh kaisa pyar hai

only thing is she is pregnant and irrespective of wrong and right, I wish to see some sensitively from Ani towards J. Adi kaa paap - that hurts a bit

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Anni ka aik he dialogue

Daikh kar nahi chal sukte🀣

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Anni ka aik he dialogue

Daikh kar nahi chal sukte🀣

Now we will see their fights like this for some time until makers will want to finish the track or tracks, elastic band tracks smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Now we will see their fights like this for some time until makers will want to finish the track or tracks, elastic band tracks smiley36

actually they are preparing audience for another jhatkasmiley37
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Did anyone notice today was almost a confession of love from Jhanak.

Also while I thought she will be getting more and more upset with Ani; she seems to understand him and his anger better than all of us; and is putting up with all his nonsense.

So Appu's wedding track is likely track for Runak scenes.

Ani knows now that J more than anything wanted to see love in his eyes...where will this go?

In the long term, making J reasonable now means post MC - there is going to be big split between them. Annulment cancel and divorce start, BH lose everything and Arshi driving everyone. They also need a reason for Appu to be in BH.

@bold I guess Jhanak feels guilty about what happened and how it happened and she agrees with Ani that she should have stopped them that night, so maybe that’s why she understood him

I would consider this as some growth in J character

Pearl_219 thumbnail