Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

even now if she tells him she loves him smiley36 he will get angry only at her smiley37.. he was not even looking at her when she was saying all that ..

today most of her dialouges were stupid smiley26 atleast he made more sense today smiley36..

y was she accusing him again of reversal sindoor cause of him smiley44.. he didn’t do that.. he just kept quite there … & that annulment also she was blaming him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. he didn’t tell her to sign or force her .. it’s his family πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ no wonder he said by doing all that she wants to become mahaan smiley37 & literally she wanted to become mahaan smiley7smiley36… he is still mad at that smiley42smiley36smiley36

i think rasam reversal is tied to Arshi suicide attempt and putting blame on Jhanak.

Ani not saying anyhting during the reversal was because he was worried Arshi would frame J more than if Arshi committed suicide. Even the annulment papers Ani signed because Arshi forced him too.

This is going where i thought it would; Ani doing all this because he thinks Arshi will even kill herself to frame J and destroy her.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

maybe she went to cancel the annulment or got to know didi and Ani are not legally married smiley36

I want this annulment to be canceled

πŸ™

ho sukta ha aapke wish Puri ho Jae. smiley36
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did anyone notice today was almost a confession of love from Jhanak.

Also while I thought she will be getting more and more upset with Ani; she seems to understand him and his anger better than all of us; and is putting up with all his nonsense.

So Appu's wedding track is likely track for Runak scenes.

Ani knows now that J more than anything wanted to see love in his eyes...where will this go?

In the long term, making J reasonable now means post MC - there is going to be big split between them. Annulment cancel and divorce start, BH lose everything and Arshi driving everyone. They also need a reason for Appu to be in BH.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

maybe she went to cancel the annulment or got to know didi and Ani are not legally married smiley36

I want this annulment to be canceled

πŸ™

So now Ani is sure that she loves him as she is not liking ANI and Arshi relation and also she confessed now. When said mujhe appki aankhon mein pyar dikha he was feeling really hurt ki despite all love she signed annulment. He is now stuck with Arshi. Now he can not remove Arshi from his life. Arshi will always be there in his life but how annulment cancel hoga and jhanak will be legal wife . I doubt Ani will ever be guilty. By dna test report it will be proven no AK in jhanak but then what despite being legal wife consent is more important for ANI which he has given to Arshi.
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yesterday when I saw bts, I was emotional and cried especially when she spoke about her mother's death, loneliness and all...today I was like what these two are speakingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And

Did you see Ani behaved like a child...

She said hua tha hua tha hua tha.. literally he also repeated three times nahi hua tha nahi hua tha nahi hua thaa

Ya that was so funnyπŸ˜‚ Both of them are crazy

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

Did anyone notice today was almost a confession of love from Jhanak.

Also while I thought she will be getting more and more upset with Ani; she seems to understand him and his anger better than all of us; and is putting up with all his nonsense.

So Appu's wedding track is likely track for Runak scenes.

Ani knows now that J more than anything wanted to see love in his eyes...where will this go?

In the long term, making J reasonable now means post MC - there is going to be big split between them. Annulment cancel and divorce start, BH lose everything and Arshi driving everyone. They also need a reason for Appu to be in BH.

Yes we all heard Janak’s confession except Ani. He didnt even see her she said that. This is all coming very late. Janak hid everything from him and pushed him. Now it feels like, thought he knows everything he does not want to do anything. Do you think MC will happen for sure? Now I wish Aditya should come to Kolkata and should say he can get married to Janak and can give his name to the baby. J should say to Ani he will never be able to see his baby even he wish in the future. This will be a royal twist in the story.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

So now Ani is sure that she loves him as she is not liking ANI and Arshi relation and also she confessed now. When said mujhe appki aankhon mein pyar dikha he was feeling really hurt ki despite all love she signed annulment. He is now stuck with Arshi. Now he can not remove Arshi from his life. Arshi will always be there in his life but how annulment cancel hoga and jhanak will be legal wife . I doubt Ani will ever be guilty. By dna test report it will be proven no AK in jhanak but then what despite being legal wife consent is more important for ANI which he has given to Arshi.

yes, to keep Arshi relevant Ani will have to reject J even if they stay legally married

I am even thinking they may never divorce but since Ani accepted his relationship with Arshi he will stay with her until the time she starts to hurt him and his family

Then he will realize that he chose an incompatible partner for life

It seems makers are playing with this annulment and divorce topic, they always foreshadowed that Ani and J are divinely and legally married and now even the child is there irrespective of miscarriage happening or not

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep. I don’t understand, why she asked him probably this is your first time and how will you forget? I was like what is that to do with the conversation she is having now. Actually Ani is angry because he had fun but he didn’t remember it πŸ˜‚.

Writers are making it clear that Ani was virgin (until Kashmir nightπŸ˜›) even after 5 years relationship with Arshi🀣🀣

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, girls, what was in the precap?

J was saying about one more truth? Which truth?

No idea dear...may be she is talking about their annulment or always BH log thought j always behind Ani...but in reality it is opposite na...so she may be talking about this

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi Maya sorry to disagree on few points here. Don't be mad at me. This is just a show and we have formed better relationship among us than this show. smiley31. I am just putting my understanding as per this show. I am not anti-men. Many of my stories are based on ML emotion. But here in this situation I don't find Jhanak very wrong

@purple - That is the big mistake she did, I agree. But she did it bounded by her love and she has never blamed Ani for that. As per her ,they both did it overflown by emotion and he was in fever and he needed her and she had in her mind that he is her husband after all. It just happened and she was treasuring those moments for her life. Yes she sacrificed, she sacrificed because it does not make sense to live with a man who does not have courage to support her when she most need him, the man who let her face the humiliation everyday from his family. Just because they did the deed out of emotion, does not mean she should beg to live with a man who is claiming publically that he will marry her sister and in private asks her to confess. His family always thinks he is nice bacha and Jhanak is after him, how could she take a stand in that case. He never openly clarified that piece. Also, she is not here to ask his love. She is asking the right of her child.

@blue - She tried hard to talk in private but Anirudh was not sane in even talking to her. He clearly told he does not need to talk to her, talking privately is a far away thing. She tried several times but then he did not listen at all and instead badmouthed her. Even after knowing she sacrificed her trophy for his half wife due to his words, he had guts to badmouth her. She had to at last tell it openly because they forced her to say it openly in front of her. And why should we always worry about Anirudh being shown as a cheater. Jhanak's character is always called out in front of whole family and here too, it is her character which is being called out when both did the deed.

@red - In past J has doen his CA, I agree but then he was no less. He had defamed her many times in past and he also got support from his family in that matter. When he first found her with AK, then too he had talked all ill of her. So it has been mutual. We can't blame only J for that. They have done it out of frustration.

And yes - He does not remember a thing but Jhanak does not know it. For her he is backing out and thus this strong stand. She has to take a stand or the vulture family and her vulture massi will never let her baby get the right. He knows Jhanak well and should not think that she can defame him to that level. If he does not understand Jhanak even this much, then he never ever loved her.

He should have tried to cooly understand thing from her point of view rather than completely distrusting her and fighting her this way. he is clearly claiming her to have slept with someone and coming to him for rights, Is he not badly doing her character assassination?

All he is worried about his image. He does not even care that Jhanak is pregnant and he should care for her in this situation rather than fighting this way. And try to understand why she is saying so. here he has announced a war against her.

You know, in an old show - FL informs ML that she is going to be mother of someone else's child. he gets very mad but then he gives up to take care of her. He was angry and broken but knows she cannot take care of herself in this situation and thus still being angry takes care of her. Can't we get to see such warmth in Anirudh. He had it long back. Sadly, it's gone now.

Sorry Maya, I know things are debatable here and we all have our own perspective. But want to see the warmth of Ani for Jhanak, that's it.

Both are openly defaming each other and I don't see love anywhere between them now.smiley19

Now, everyone, please don't throw chappals at me and don't be anti me. πŸ™

@bold brown:

Why does Jhanak now think that he is backing out inspite of her thinking then that he will anyway not remember it at all? Didn't she always believe that he will not remember it. If Jhanak can get the benefit of doubt why not Ani?