Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

So girls quickly watched only J and A scenes. The scene was on fire. Janak confessed to him that craves for his love and she accepted his love on that day. I believe Ani wanted to hear sometime before. Unfortunately today he is in much anger and frustrated, he is not able to savor that and he didn’t even see her face when she said. Very disappointing and unfortunate for Runak fandom.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

main hosh mein nahi tha, tum to the.

Yesterday what Maya said was right agar anni is situation mein asa kerta to use kuch aur he bolti audience. She is Fl ub use bechari bana daingasmiley44smiley22

I remember watching Bridgerton 1st season, there FL to get pregnant forced her husband for intimacy and I was like that the marital r*ape by a woman

Exactly @bold people for sure would hang Ani by now

Ab Jhanak to β€œvictim” hai na

Kuch bhi smiley29

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Girls I seriously felt like laughing at A and J fight today. Such a bold show this is! they are literally discussing how they had s*x and J's dialogue "lagta hai ye apka pehli baar hai" LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

Yesterday when I saw bts, I was emotional and cried especially when she spoke about her mother's death, loneliness and all...today I was like what these two are speakingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And

Did you see Ani behaved like a child...

She said hua tha hua tha hua tha.. literally he also repeated three times nahi hua tha nahi hua tha nahi hua thaa

Edited by MMR2810 - 20 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

what about bipasha🀣

Five words

Oh she is normally talking about bedroom things, honeymoon

she should focus on getting pregnant herself, too much free time, useless woman

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yesterday when I saw bts, I was emotional and cried especially when spoke about her mother's death, loneliness and all...today I was like what these are speakingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And

Did you see Ani behaved like child...

She said hua tha hua tha hua tha.. literally he also repeated three times nahi hua tha nahi hua tha nahi hua thaa

anni is immature and j trying to be mature smiley36

Phir asa he hogasmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Oh she is normally talking about bedroom things, honeymoon

she should focus on getting pregnant herself, too much free time, useless woman

She is not getting action in her bedroom..that's why she pokes her nose in other people's bedroom matters.

MMR2810 thumbnail

anni is immature and j trying to be mature smiley36

Phir asa he hogasmiley36

Ha..Ani behaving like a spoiled teenager and j denied to give his favorite thing.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yesterday when I saw bts, I was emotional and cried especially when spoke about her mother's death, loneliness and all...today I was like what these are speakingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And

Did you see Ani behaved like child...

I think we need to calm down as this all drama just will keep happening especially when this brings them trp and publicity

we are taking it to much to our hearts

smiley31 Please don’t worry and dont cry

These two stupid kids will shout and scream, but we know they only love each other

It’s their love like that fighting like cats and dogs

Edited by DiLaila - 20 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think we need to calm down as this all drama just will keep happening especially when this brings them trp and publicity

we are taking it to much to our hearts

smiley31 Plead don’t worry and cry

These two stupid kids will shout and scream, but we know they only love each other

It’s their love like that fighting like cats and dogs

Learnt the lesson but every time when ever these two fighting will take into our heart.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Girls I seriously felt like laughing at A and J fight today. Such a bold show this is! they are literally discussing how they had s*x and J's dialogue "lagta hai ye apka pehli baar hai" LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

Yep. I don’t understand, why she asked him probably this is your first time and how will you forget? I was like what is that to do with the conversation she is having now. Actually Ani is angry because he had fun but he didn’t remember it πŸ˜‚.