Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think after his bday he will come .. mostly he should be off for 5 days or week.. those Thai vacations r always for week smiley36

May be he will join with team on Monday/ Tuesday

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DiLaila

it looks like he is more mad at her for giving up on their marriage, their relationship, he probably wanted her acceptance so much when before the annulment happened, he was trying to talk to her, but she kept rejecting him, now she almost says she loves him and saw love in his eyes, and he is mad she had not understood it before the annulment

exactly.. he was like if she said earlier he could do something .. now it’s late what he can do.. on top he is mad at what he saw in Mumbai.. so all together is making it more worst ….

He is still mad at their broken marriage .. that’s y he is not able to move from there ..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If annulment can be stopped by this pregnancy, Jhanak will be his legal wife. Then what?

MMR2810 thumbnail

& it’s not thinking anything beyond that smiley26smiley26 that’s y he can’t think in clear mind

J almost confessed today.her love for him..she accepted him..they did the deed out of love only.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls I seriously felt like laughing at A and J fight today. Such a bold show this is! they are literally discussing how they had s*x and J's dialogue "lagta hai ye apka pehli baar hai" LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

DiLaila thumbnail

exactly.. he was like if she said earlier he could do something .. now it’s late what he can do.. on top he is mad at what he saw in Mumbai.. so all together is making it more worst ….

He is still mad at their broken marriage .. that’s y he is not able to move from there ..

yes, that’s why on his wedding day, he had a monologue if Jhanak would accept him, he will stop his wedding with Arshi, but it was Jhanak who asked him to marry Arshi

So, he is even more mad now

She hid so many things from him: her feelings, their first night, insulted him and his feelings, pushed him so much to her cousin to be mahaan

Understandably, he is sot hurt and angry

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Firse logic dhoondne nikal padi!!! correlation between logic and the show is zero 😁

My badπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..

Once in while I forget that am watching jhanak.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yaar, bold this explains everything she wanted that intimacy in the moment, poor girl, but she should have been strong and did not give up like that

I can understand her, but I can understand Ani as well

Both are trapped in troubles

main hosh mein nahi tha, tum to the.

Yesterday what Maya said was right agar anni is situation mein asa kerta to use kuch aur he bolti audience. She is Fl ub use bechari bana daingasmiley44smiley22

Edited by Pearl_219 - 21 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Girls I seriously felt like laughing at A and J fight today. Such a bold show this is! they are literally discussing how they had s*x and J's dialogue "lagta hai ye apka pehli baar hai" LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

Jhanak is too bold for her age and upbringing. I did not expect this from her smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak is too bold for her age and upbringing. I did not expect this from her smiley36

what about bipasha🀣

Five words