Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Are you no longer interested in Choton πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜›

I saw his scenes today without much interest smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think after his bday he will come .. mostly he should be off for 5 days or week.. those Thai vacations r always for week smiley36

They have already shot the toxic conversation and one more fight in haldi. So what they will show now with leads. Mostly after haldi he will be gayab as they will focus on laloon saazish of theft. He is not needed anyway in this track. If only MC happens then he is needed which I don’t see any possibility.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Yup Thai, Bangkok πŸ˜‹ best massages

exCtly Jyoti smiley36

5 words to post πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Masala dosa i love itsmiley17

Runak spice lost its taste so i dont wantsmiley37smiley37

on daughters demand I had to make smiley36 last week of summer holidays smiley37 from next thrusday school starts smiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe aapke aankhon mein pyaar dikha smiley44

Aur mujhe laga yeh saath mein hamari aakhri raat ha 🀣smiley44

Bukhaar mein log weak ho jaatay hain , anni iselea ase baatain ker raha tha. Now she is forcing him to accept their child smiley44

Jhanak agar next day tumne sirjee ko sab bataia hota to situation aur hoti. Ub logic nahi bunte. smiley44

And victim bunana bund kero. Proof lekar aao aur sirjee ko dikhao. Agar use yaad nahi ha to woh accept nahi kerega.

Unnecessary fight koe logic nahi the aaj ke fight mein, aur kuch nahi milna sometimes proof important hota ha kise sach ko prove kerne k lea. And maa ka dialogue was not good, asa kyun woh hamdardi mein us baby ko accept keray.

Edited by Pearl_219 - 21 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They have already shot the toxic conversation and one more fight in haldi. So what they will show now with leads. Mostly after haldi he will be gayab as they will focus on laloon saazish of theft. He is not needed anyway in this track. If only MC happens then he is needed which I don’t see any possibility.

this MC I’d all only by those reporters .. I don’t think as of yet that track is planned here .. yaa like that also Ani scenes the less the better .. he will just do big eyes πŸ‘€ smiley36 & scream smiley26smiley36 nothing more we will get in his scenes smiley26

Yaa now mostly Lallon & other people scenes will be more .. haldi epis mostly we may get it from mon or Tuesday … Tom another blame game on entrance only smiley26smiley26

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Bukhaar mein log weak ho jaatay hain , anni iselea ase baatain ker raha tha. Now she is forcing him to accept their child smiley44

Jhanak agar next day tumne sirjee ko sab bataia hota to situation aur hoti. Ub logic nahi bunte. smiley44

And victim bunana bund kero. Proof lekar aao aur sirjee ko dikhao. Agar use yaad nahi ha to woh accept nahi kerega.

Unnecessary fight koe logic nahi the aaj ke fight mein, aur kuch nahi milna sometimes proof important hota ha kise sach ko prove kerne k lea. And maa ka dialogue was not good, asa kyun woh hamdardi mein us baby ko accept keray.

even now if she tells him she loves him smiley36 he will get angry only at her smiley37.. he was not even looking at her when she was saying all that ..

today most of her dialouges were stupid smiley26 atleast he made more sense today smiley36..

y was she accusing him again of reversal sindoor cause of him smiley44.. he didn’t do that.. he just kept quite there … & that annulment also she was blaming him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. he didn’t tell her to sign or force her .. it’s his family πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ no wonder he said by doing all that she wants to become mahaan smiley37 & literally she wanted to become mahaan smiley7smiley36… he is still mad at that smiley42smiley36smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

yaar, bold this explains everything she wanted that intimacy in the moment, poor girl, but she should have been strong and did not give up like that

I can understand her, but I can understand Ani as well

Both are trapped in troubles

Edited by DiLaila - 21 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

even now if she tells him she loves him smiley36 he will get angry only at her smiley37.. he was not even looking at her when she was saying all that ..

today most of her dialouges were stupid smiley26 atleast he made more sense today smiley36..

y was she accusing him again of reversal sindoor cause of him smiley44.. he didn’t do that.. he just kept quite there … & that annulment also she was blaming him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. he didn’t tell her to sign or force her .. it’s his family πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ no wonder he said by doing all that she wants to become mahaan smiley37 & literally she wanted to become mahaan smiley7smiley36… he is still mad at that smiley42smiley36smiley36

it looks like he is more mad at her for giving up on their marriage, their relationship, he probably wanted her acceptance so much when before the annulment happened, he was trying to talk to her, but she kept rejecting him, now she almost says she loves him and saw love in his eyes, and he is mad she had not understood it before the annulment

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

One can't change person mindset who keep comsume things and this is not first he does this.

what he thinks only he is sacha admi in this world rest all lair?

Yesss..he is the only one man with Sacha dil ..