Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't think ashu...marriage part they to need to change decoration na...theme and all.

looks like till Krushal comes .. others will have more role to play.. he is there till that haldi part..
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think ashu...marriage part they to need to change decoration na...theme and all.

he already shot at least 4 episodes. Tomorrow again hall drama then mimi re entry and then haldi drama ;
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god I skipped episodes this week

Thanks because of u get to know about the rubber story

Serials female always mahaan and in laws villi and hubby tho waste ekta ka concept rest are following

Female cry cry cry and forgive all eventually so that she gets noble prize

in-laws fry fry fry busy cooking plans to trouble female and male try try try to balance between parents and wife

But here ani balancing between ex wife - family - half wife and to top it he suffers from possessive,jealousy and amenicia

Hum bi kuch kuch crack hi we watch the crap thrown on us believing writer will give us good stuff but saga continues

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 21 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Oh god I skipped episodes this week

Thanks because of u get to know about the rubber story

Serials female always mahaan and in laws villi and hubby tho waste ekta ka concept rest are following

Female cry cry cry and forgive all eventually so that she gets noble prize

in-laws fry fry fry busy cooking plans to trouble female and male try try try to balance between parents and wife

But here ani balancing between ex wife - family - half wife and to top it he suffers from possessive,jealousy and amenicia

Hum bi kuch kuch crack hi we watch the crap thrown on us believing writer will give us good stuff but saga continues

almost every show has same concept Shailu smiley36smiley36.. today only leads scenes for 13 mins was good … ret all was just boring
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly ashu.

If he think adi and j have relationship because she allowed AK to her room, what about him...ge used to go to her room any time na..

Banda weak in mathematics and biology basics...

More than maths and biology he is weak at top level itself i mean brain not function properlysmiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

almost every show has same concept Shailu smiley36smiley36.. today only leads scenes for 13 mins was good … ret all was just boring

Epi acha tha kya? i dont feel like watching in insta also smiley13

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

he should have shooted bank of epis which they will add later .. & now if he has less screen time also smiley36 no one will have issue smiley36… that’s y they got honkong sister I guess smiley37 so brother can go to Thailand for his vacation smiley37smiley37

I don't think ashu...marriage part they need to change decoration na...theme and all.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agree on the no logic part. Logic pe jaate toh Ani remembers at least portion of the fever night like sharing room, hugging and sleeping and this reference was made 2 times after that night. Now they are showing that he remembered nothing. They change everything for drama. Rubbish.

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Firse logic dhoondne nikal padi!!! correlation between logic and the show is zero 😁

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

More than maths and biology he is weak at top level itself i mean brain not function properlysmiley36

His brain clouded with jealousy anger..and Aditya.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

he already shot at least 4 episodes. Tomorrow again hall drama then mimi re entry and then haldi drama ;

Ha...haldi scenes will be aired on Tuesday/Wednesday