Originally posted by: MMR2810

He is toxic and red flag...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

everyday become more red & red only
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Such loosers!! πŸ‘Ώ

Topics ki kami nahi hai ..it's just that they intend to increase no. of episodes 😀

exactly.. till 500 epis also we will get nonsense only may be ..
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haa..and Krushal on leave..went on vacation..maybe he will return after his birthday.

Good for him! Show me jo bakwas usse bulwa rahe aur karwa rahe hai, usse break milega thode time k liye..

samarp2 thumbnail

Haa..and Krushal on leave..went on vacation..maybe he will return after his birthday.

he should have shooted bank of epis which they will add later .. & now if he has less screen time also smiley36 no one will have issue smiley36… that’s y they got honkong sister I guess smiley37 so brother can go to Thailand for his vacation smiley37smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

laal & Shubho goes to police to make them warn Lallon.. Shubho lies that Lallon gave them dhamki smiley7 that by hook or crook he will marry Appu smiley39.. so cop only gave him idea of marriage from their home.. cop said do all rasams.. don’t let others doubt that ur unhappy with marriage …

Sure J will come to the rescue smiley36smiley36 she wants to become mahaan smiley37 like Ani said smiley37

Mostly all ML says same dialogues to FL smiley37smiley37 that they want to become mahaan smiley37smiley37 .. & all FL will do that by hurting ML only smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37… hurt ML smiley36 & automatically they become mahaan smiley37smiley37

So how will they stop marriage then??

I didn't get logic here.

samarp2 thumbnail

I didn't get logic here.

that part cop didn’t yet tell them smiley36 so we have to wait for that part to stretch smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail

he should have shooted bank of epis which they will add later .. & now if he has less screen time also smiley36 no one will have issue smiley36… that’s y they got honkong sister I guess smiley37 so brother can go to Thailand for his vacation smiley37smiley37

Some changes in her personality..she was happily gave hug to Apu

MMR2810 thumbnail

I don't think ashu...marriage part they to need to change decoration na...theme and all.

samarp2 thumbnail

Some changes in her personality..she was happily gave hug to Apu

yaa.. met after long time no.. she talks sometimes reasonable smiley36 she only had predicted Ani will not marry Arshi smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't get logic here.

Firse logic dhoondne nikal padi!!! correlation between logic and the show is zero 😁

Edited by Dibya_C - 21 days ago