Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Lasha couple officiallyπŸ˜› don’t forget Amitabh or Arundhati! What about the real sisters of Ani

their pet names also I didn’t know properly smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

not possible yaar..J is too naive to think it might be his first time… I know he is lead we want to assume this but he is 28 years old and was in relationship for 6 years.. Bande ne pre wedding honeymoon manane keliye houseboat book karaya tha.. and the families were okay with this.. and it’s normal to have physical intimacy with your partner and then break up if you fall out of love… one doesn’t need to be 100% pure like gheeπŸ˜…

I know dear..

Remember their initial phone romance..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

why do you think its because of Adi tho?

If he was jealous of Adi and really loved J, he would want to keep her no matter whose baby she is carrying - no?

I am almost sure Adi will propose J for marriage. When Ani was telling RP about J and Adi; he was scathingly telling him; will Adi marry her? So its coming for sure.

If Adi proposes; that means his love for J is more and not selfish - would you say? bcos he is willing to take on another mans child; just for Jhanak?

No it’s not going that way. She will prove its ANI child and it was conceived legally as they were married that time. So annulment will be cancelled. Today ANI said she is not married but it’s actually ulta. Once it is proven that child was conceived under marriage then why do she need marriage from AK. It’s heading for annulment cancelled for sure. Can they show with baby still she can become a superstar or after MC she will prove it . As of now they are stressing more on proving the paternity and becoming superstar will be later. But how they are going to prove it without MC.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa..still he kept grudges that easily she signed on Annulment papers.

she wanted to be mahaan only that time smiley36 in all nonsense he spoke today this thing he said is correct smiley36smiley36

His mind is stuck with Aditya only.. how can he think she will have ADI’s kid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ€¦ cause Adi did her first aid front of him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„β€¦ his all logic is beyond my understanding smiley39

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

their pet names also I didn’t know properly smiley36

Rumi and mimi..

Mimi is short hair one

Rumi.glasses one

samarp2 thumbnail

These two....museum pieces....she spoke only about him. Tomorrow he will fight on this topic..

glad today 13 mins leads fight scene was there smiley36 rest Minton scenes smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Rumi and mimi..

Mimi is short hair one

Rumi.glasses one

ohh Rumi no… Mimi I remembered .. Tom I will again forget who is who smiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

glad today 13 mins leads fight scene was there smiley36 rest Minton scenes smiley36

I need to watch for sure πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail

she wanted to be mahaan only that time smiley36 in all nonsense he spoke today this thing he said is correct smiley36smiley36

His mind is stuck with Aditya only.. how can he think she will have ADI’s kid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ€¦ cause Adi did her first aid front of him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„β€¦ his all logic is beyond my understanding smiley39

Exactly ashu.

If he think adi and j have relationship because she allowed AK to her room, what about him...ge used to go to her room any time na..

Banda weak in mathematics and biology basics...

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How long will it take to end Apu marriage track?? what do you all think??