Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

He is also Bose? Does he belong to this mental khanadan too?🀣

he should be first to belong no .. Laal is also evil like his kaka smiley37 today both Laal & his kaka went to police to fasao Lallon in some case smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

all these things was like hidden inside them .. which that time they were unable to speak up.. so now one by one it’s comg out.. but in a ugly way not in emotional way..

His mind is just stuck with Aditya .. it’s not thinking anything beyond that.. so he can’t think of any possibility

why do you think its because of Adi tho?

If he was jealous of Adi and really loved J, he would want to keep her no matter whose baby she is carrying - no?

I am almost sure Adi will propose J for marriage. When Ani was telling RP about J and Adi; he was scathingly telling him; will Adi marry her? So its coming for sure.

If Adi proposes; that means his love for J is more and not selfish - would you say? bcos he is willing to take on another mans child; just for Jhanak?

Edited by PPak - 21 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Laal’s official name is Abhilash Bose smiley37smiley37smiley37 All the time I thought it was Laal his official name smiley36

So everyone’s name started from A alphabet smiley36

Aparajita, Abhilash & Anirudh smiley37smiley37smiley37

Amitabh Bose add dadu bhai name also

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirji cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to fight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because he is a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both as the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

I am not sure what all J said to Ani but to say that I rejected u many times and then again says that I am pregnant in the same sentence - doesn't it amount to rape - Sex without consent even inside of a marriage amounts to rape isn't it? Is that what she is trying to blame Ani for? What are they trying to show!

And these insults from BH house hurled towards her - why do the cvs show the same - repeat and rinse - After walking out on their marriage and voluntarily signing the annulment, now coming to claim her haq or for baby's haq, what did she or rather we expect?!

In the name of women empowerment they show anything to everything without meaning!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Amitabh Bose add dadu bhai name also

I only added younger generation names smiley36
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

not possible yaar..J is too naive to think it might be his first time… I know he is lead we want to assume this but he is 28 years old and was in relationship for 6 years.. Bande ne pre wedding honeymoon manane keliye houseboat book karaya tha.. and the families were okay with this.. and it’s normal to have physical intimacy with your partner and then break up if you fall out of love… one doesn’t need to be 100% pure like gheeπŸ˜…

agree...his look is 'what is this woman saying??? is she really so naive"smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Laal’s official name is Abhilash Bose smiley37smiley37smiley37 All the time I thought it was Laal his official name smiley36

So everyone’s name started from A alphabet smiley36

Aparajita, Abhilash & Anirudh smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lasha couple officiallyπŸ˜› don’t forget Amitabh or Arundhati! What about the real sisters of Ani

MMR2810 thumbnail

One thing Ani said is true smiley37smiley37smiley37 Jhanak wanted to be mahaan that time smiley37smiley37 that’s y she signed divorce papers ( wasn’t this annulment papers smiley36πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€”) Jhanak also got amnesia smiley36smiley36

Y she is telling he made her sign… he didn’t wanted her to sign.. he didn’t even utter a word that time .. this she is blaming him is wrong πŸ˜‘

Haa..still he kept grudges that easily she signed on Annulment papers.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

seriously - she said that??? and how does she know??? for her also it was the first time right?

Yess she said... no doubt writers taking sasta weed while writing such dialogues.

MMR2810 thumbnail

smart J smiley37 he is a homely guy smiley36 his all first time was with J only smiley36 marriage smiley37 loosing virginity smiley37smiley37

These two....museum pieces....she spoke only about him. Tomorrow he will fight on this topic..