Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

now in other forum ppl making fun of Ani and jhanak. what the hell Leena did do our leads😑

Leena ko kabhi chain ki life nahi milegi smiley7
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_girl

Chotton ko bs expression ke liye scene me rkhte uske paas khas dailouge nhi diye writers ne πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

wife ko Anay do bhaar bhaar k Dailogues milenga. Wase us bechare ke sunta Kon hasmiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

quickly checked Rishta forum, they indeed comparing Jhanak with their show

The trend of consummation before marriage started is now gonna be used there smiley11smiley11smiley11

Or what?

How insensitive 😑

Rishta couple is still married but they will going to do again marriage infront of family now because in their previous marriage no family members were present

In past they proceed with divorce but court rejected their divorce appeal

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Pv0qoPfqE/?igsh=ODBidm81ODFxMmJ4

Jhanak khon hain ☺️ kehne wali is ghar se marriage hogi

She was talking about another house not BH

She said to Shubho main jo ghar ka soch rahi hu woh mil gaya to Appu di ki shaadi wahi se hogi

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Does Bipasha forgot that how she was head over heels for AK when he came to BH first time..

Now Bips Naagin forget everything

Once AK come infront of her then she will again going to latoo on him

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

After jhanak mentioned Srinagar he has not blamed her that it AK paap. In precap he clearly said yeh baccha mera nahi hai as nothing happened between us. So what I get it that he has this fear that something has happened could be a possibility and trying find out how she will prove. He clearly remembers till hug. I don’t think he has any doubt abt pregnancy. He clearly said yeh baccha. But he is not accusing her of AK paap. His dialogues are focused at only that it’s not mine and not accusing that she is carrying the child of someone else. Either he thinks she is not pregnant or he has this fear that something has happened after hug between them so indirectly trying to find out and dig out information from jhanak. But she is jhanak rani, won’t give the details so easily. But I am not giving too much importance to his dialogues as he is blabbering 24/7 without any sense. He has lost its mind completely.

New BTS come

Jhanak said about that fever night to Ani but He said main hosh me nahi tha lekin tum to hosh me thi.. Agar aisa kuch hua to to roka kyu nahi ye sab.. iska means maine tumhe force kia tha aur ab to tum mujhe jail bejh dogi iske liye

Anirudh Bose apni kabar khud khod raha hai smiley7

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

hey AnushaÉ is ur exam doneÉ how u did itÉ

my keyboard question mark key pad is weirdsmiley36

I passed lol. Exam was so tough. Damn it. smiley19

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hi

My response is marked in bold above

Rekha - 100% - exactly my thoughts. A moral dilemna got overcome by a bigger one in her mind at least.

I have a feeling once she knows who her Dad is; she may abruptly leave her haq for ladaai and move on.

Also the point that so good this happened this way. If Ani J had married; Ani would be forever running behind Arshi; leaving J in the lurch.

If the reason to be with Arshi is not related to J in some way; this ML is the worst I have seen and no amount of redemption will whitewash him.

She has given him no reason to distrust her and he knows she pushed him to Arshi; why is he saying she cannot see them together.

I really want Arshi to start planning SR with Ani and have a baby. That is the best punishment for Ani. All his tricks of not marrying Arshi...the baby will tie him as good as a marriage and he will do performance his entire life.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

Rekha - 100% - exactly my thoughts. A moral dilemna got overcome by a bigger one in her mind at least.

I have a feeling once she knows who her Dad is; she may abruptly leave her haq for ladaai and move on.

Also the point that so good this happened this way. If Ani J had married; Ani would be forever running behind Arshi; leaving J in the lurch.

If the reason to be with Arshi is not related to J in some way; this ML is the worst I have seen and no amount of redemption will whitewash him.

She has given him no reason to distrust her and he knows she pushed him to Arshi; why is he saying she cannot see them together.

I really want Arshi to start planning SR with Ani and have a baby. That is the best punishment for Ani. All his tricks of not marrying Arshi...the baby will tie him as good as a marriage and he will do performance his entire life.

True. Actually seeing the latest bts of Ani Janak confrontation, I am sorry no amount of redemption of Ani will not be enough. I don’t know if he ever loved Janak in true sense. It will be disgusting if Runak comes together even in the last episode.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I passed lol. Exam was so tough. Damn it. smiley19

wow congrats πŸŽ‰ πŸ‘ .. which exam it was ?