Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

If he feels he loves Arshi and J was just a fling let him be with Arshi!

In that case J deserves someone who loves her and doesn't consider her as a mistake..

I don't want Runak at this moment..Makers have to convince me with a very strong redemption arc for Anirudh in order to resurrection Runak..

I think no one wants Runak now, as it is difficult to relate to them, anyway maybe there is still hope which dies last as we heard before

#RedeemAni smiley19

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Woh to long run me hoga hi...πŸ˜‚They are incompatible as partners..

they are the most compatible now dear, believe me after he got into the same bed with her something changed in him smiley11smiley19

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

they are the most compatible now dear, believe me after he got into the same bed with her something changed in him smiley11smiley19

Leena auntie killed Runak by Ani accepting his marriage with Arshi, looks like this only, so I don’t want any lollipops anymore, this man will be with his Charsi princess

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_2778.jpeg

Star plus site has posted this with a caption

Choton tells it like it is πŸ˜‚

Edited by Edkv74 - 22 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2778.jpeg

Why are the makers keeping him in the show???πŸ˜‚ He knew Ani and J sides from the beginning...so much happened..but he remained mute...khamokha daily payment kar rahe hai isko!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Dibya_C - 22 days ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I couldn't...you accepted me dilse.

I may be alone in this

- all of this is J fault - she knew what that marriage meant to ani and his family - they treated her a maid ONLY - she herself calls ani sirji - means she cannot say it in front of family that he is her husband - why get close to that 'namesake' husband???

And her biggest mistake - did not talk about it to ani or took any precautions after!!!

J had her own experience - what a child from non-social / un-accepted marriage is called in society and how tough it is to raise a child like herself???

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2778.jpeg

what he tells smiley36 he has a mouth πŸ€”πŸ€”
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I may be alone in this

- all of this is J fault - she knew what that marriage meant to ani and his family - they treated her a maid ONLY - she herself calls ani sirji - means she cannot say it in front of family that he is her husband - why get close to that 'namesake' husband???

And her biggest mistake - did not talk about it to ani or took any precautions after!!!

J had her own experience - what a child from non-social / un-accepted marriage is called in society and how tough it is to raise a child like herself???

Most of us in this forum actually side with you! It was J's miscalculation, moment of weakness and blind faith on Ani's words that she gave in forgetting the reality..

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I may be alone in this

you are not alone, I also side with you as some of us here

but it is just painful for us to see Ani not trusting her even a small bit, he said he loved her and couldn’t imagine his life without her, that he is bad only for her sake and now he cannot comprehend why she took this step and proceeded to surrender to him that night?

His jealousy is so strong that he cannot understand she loved him that night

yes, she is very very wrong to me, but still I can understand her POV

Dibya_C thumbnail

Guys! the way Leena is degrading Anirudh's character arc, be prepared for a roller coaster ride of emotions while she introduces his redemption arc...this chudail knows very well how much attachment we have for Ani's character..she is now benefitting from all the negative publicity for his degradation...later on she will again earn a lot by torturing Anirudh ..kyunki she knows we have a soft corner for him and we will be discussing about his ordeals and create SM buzz once again!