Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Best scenario! If you look at it from a neutral pov, then this is the last pin Ani will place over the coffin named Runak ..J Will be free after that..it's Ani who is doomed ..kyunki as viewers we know that Anirudh is not in love with Arshi anymore, though he feels committed towards her...so in the long run, it will be him who will suffer the most..

so I can leave the show finally and let Anishi live and J do her solo thing
Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Then also he will paint it as a mistake only and will ask Janak why she didn’t stop him.

that only he is telling now in bts.. we will see that in tonight epis 😑😑
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I don’t want this sadism to realize, sorry, if Arshi pushes J somehow, even I don’t want that, please, if she MC, there should be some other way, if he supports Arshi or says he imagined Arshi to be with him in Kashmir, then why to fight for Runak?

They are not worth it, this will indicate Ani never loved J, he loved Arshi and should stay with her, and they shouldn’t show any redemption, let this Anishi live happily and don’t interfere into J’s life

Again... keeping our love for Anirudh aside, it's best for all the three if Anirudh stays with Arshi and do not interfere in J's life.

Dibya_C thumbnail

so I can leave the show finally and let Anishi live and J do her solo thing

R a! Tussi na jao!!!πŸ˜„

DiLaila thumbnail

Best scenario! If you look at it from a neutral pov, then this is the last pin Ani will place over the coffin named Runak ..J Will be free after that..it's Ani who is doomed ..kyunki as viewers we know that Anirudh is not in love with Arshi anymore, though he feels committed towards her...so in the long run, it will be him who will suffer the most..

but would you still want Runak to happen?

How do we know he doesn’t love Arshi, he says he loves her

he trusts her and he runs after her, maybe makers fooled us and they will show that he really loves her and will try to win her back

i don’t trust these makers

DiLaila thumbnail

R a! Tussi na jao!!!πŸ˜„

smiley36

Yes, I am overwhelmed and overreacting obviously, but seriously Runak at any cost is so difficult to digest now, such a toxic couple that even Krushi cannot save them with their amazing chemistry

Dibya_C thumbnail

smiley36

Yes, I am overwhelmed and overreacting obviously, but seriously Runak at any cost is so difficult to digest now, such a toxic couple that even Krushi cannot save them with their amazing chemistry

Jhanak replied him firmly...not to challenge her ..she will make sure the child gets its father's name..she is definitely not another Urvashi Raina! agar sach me MC ho gaya na, she will definitely turn Maa Kaali ..

DiLaila thumbnail

Again... keeping our love for Anirudh aside, it's best for all the three if Anirudh stays with Arshi and do not interfere in J's life.

yes, he wants to do that so he will stay with didi

i hope Charsi witch will show him how much she loves him and just tortures him for his choice of the life partner like her

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

but would you still want Runak to happen?

How do we know he doesn’t love Arshi, he says he loves her

he trusts her and he runs after her, maybe makers fooled us and they will show that he really loves her and will try to win her back

i don’t trust these makers

If he feels he loves Arshi and J was just a fling let him be with Arshi!

In that case J deserves someone who loves her and doesn't consider her as a mistake..

I don't want Runak at this moment..Makers have to convince me with a very strong redemption arc for Anirudh in order to resurrection Runak..

Dibya_C thumbnail

yes, he wants to do that so he will stay with didi

i hope Charsi witch will show him how much she loves him and just tortures him for his choice of the life partner like her

Woh to long run me hoga hi...πŸ˜‚They are incompatible as partners..