Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Then also he will paint it as a mistake only and will ask Janak why she didn’t stop him.

I know he will say this...worst possibility..he mat say I imagined Arshi.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

poor girl

Both of them are right in their own place

She loved him and couldn’t stop herself

But he was not conscious so he blames her

Ok, at least I know they talked like that but still did not clear their MU

both are hurting

Ani hurting her ...she is trying to explain..but he is not ready..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

she replied I could not stop myself as you have accepted me . Aur kitna clear kahegi . But his mind is not getting anything bcoz he is stuck at - AK. Jhanak realized that she had trust in him but he declined . It would have been better if the kid would have been of AK. As he would have accepted it.

yes, Ani’s jealousy is evident, indeed he never forgets when someone insults him

So he is also vengeful towards her

Arshi and Shrishti met their goal to create the worst MU possible and drag Jhanak’s dad and mom story into it

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I saw a few posts here πŸ₯Ή depressing! He will regret a lot !!

You always not taking serious these things.this

serial is not worth for our emotions.just leave it☺️

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I saw a few posts here πŸ₯Ή depressing! He will regret a lot !!

Very depressing. I had tears..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She will definitely.

He also asked her am not in conscious but why you haven't stopped me

Haan. .she should have told him how he manipulated her with an ILU and 'I can't live without you' to stay with him 😑

Pachtayega ye banda...bohot jyada pachtayega!

Some portals are saying Arshi will push J from stairs and cause miscarriage..may not be intentionally, but in rage I guess.. Anirudh will side with Arshi ..this will break J completely..

I may sound sadistic...but I want J to go through this pain..then only she will be able to remove Anirudh completely out of her system ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 22 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Ani hurting her ...she is trying to explain..but he is not ready..

yes, I can see that @bold

he will regret and she should realize how wrong he was about her when truth of the baby will come out

I thought at least his humanity will come out to give her some support and care in how he talks with her, but his jealousy blinded him so much kya hi bolu ab?

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, Ani’s jealousy is evident, indeed he never forgets when someone insults him

So he is also vengeful towards her

Arshi and Shrishti met their goal to create the worst MU possible and drag Jhanak’s dad and mom story into it

From the very beginning when Srishti told Ani about Rahul J affair and his outburst followed by repeated arguments over Rahul for a very long time until J cleared it with the face off in Kashmir ..and then the ad shoot fiasco with AK..I was sensing that Anirudh's jealousy, mistrust and insecurity will create bigger hindrance for Runak than the presence of Arshi in between them...now it seems I was right..

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Haan. .she should have told him how he manipulated her with an ILU and 'I can't live without you' to stay with him 😑

Pachtayega ye banda...bohot jyada pachtayega!

Some portals are saying Arshi will push J from stairs and cause miscarriage..may not be intentionally, but in rage I guess.. Anirudh will side with Arshi ..this will break J completely..

I may sound sadistic...but I want J to go through this pain..then only she will be able to remove Anirudh completely out of system ..

I don’t want this sadism to realize, sorry, if Arshi pushes J somehow, even I don’t want that, please, if she MC, there should be some other way, if he supports Arshi or says he imagined Arshi to be with him in Kashmir, then why to fight for Runak?

They are not worth it, this will indicate Ani never loved J, he loved Arshi and should stay with her, and they shouldn’t show any redemption, let this Anishi live happily and don’t interfere into J’s life

Dibya_C thumbnail

I know he will say this...worst possibility..he mat say I imagined Arshi.

Best scenario! If you look at it from a neutral pov, then this is the last pin Ani will place over the coffin named Runak ..J Will be free after that..it's Ani who is doomed ..kyunki as viewers we know that Anirudh is not in love with Arshi anymore, though he feels committed towards her...so in the long run, it will be him who will suffer the most..

Edited by Dibya_C - 22 days ago