Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Just saw BTS ani falling to new low. Jhanak explained him that he had fever then he asked why you did not stop me as if I forced you to do the deed. He blamed its AK kid and when jhanak started praising he got jealous . She compared him to BBG that you are doing same thing . you are not accepting the kid then why you are feeling jealous. He does not accept that he had fever and it’s all her story. After all this why they are showing eye locks and how can jhanak again fall for his puppy eyes. This is seriously cringe and insane. ANI lost his mind and he will be CA her same like BBG. Why they are degrading him so much and not showing any redemption also.

I guess you were right

Ani will be his worst self towards Jhanak

She will hate him after this track

good job makers smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha..agree...waiting for his redemption...but he is touching new lows

Being a good actor to portray such a character has turned out against his favour! They will start his redemption when he is degraded to the lowest of the lows!!

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI , he literally said that you deserve this bezzati and lot of things like BBG, Jhanak still was poilte with him. He knows what jhank has gone through and he is doing same thing what he rfather has done with he rmother, CA her. I felt so bad in BTS only , episode to pata nahi kaisa hoga. It would be so heartbreaking to watch tomorrow episode. He seriously derserve lot of insult from jhanak in public. I am more mad at jhanak, she still getting weak in his arms during haldi ceremony. Better she doe snot fall for him again. He seriously deserve hell. smiley7smiley7

I better stay away from this show, because I cannot believe what I have just read

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani deserves irritating screaming princess...

Chotton it's better to take sanyasam.

exactly.. they don’t deserve these good nature girls for their stupid attitude smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I guess you were right

Ani will be his worst self towards Jhanak

She will hate him after this track

good job makers smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

He will be able to redeem himself only going through the fire of guilt, repentance, separation and hatred from J...

I remember Chhoton foreshadowed during first ad shoot that one day J will leave him and move on in her life, how will he accept this change then.. Since the makers have decided to go this way, I am waiting for his redemption arc... πŸ’”

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

The ring is another lollipop πŸ˜‚

The director makes sure it is visible...it is a reminder that Anirudh belongs to Jhanak πŸ˜‚

now this lollipop is not needed, he betrayed J by saying what he said in the bts, he deserves only punishment, how can he so distrustful

I wished for him to listen to her at least about the fever night but he put all blame on her, yes, she is blameworthy but still he could not understand she did it out of love to him

Wow makers wow?

So he really believes Arshi and his evil saas about Jhanak’s character

Bravo Ani, you deserve the worst possible punishment, sorry girls, I think I will later regret what I am saying now, but seriously this CA of Ani I cannot believe

Dibya_C thumbnail

I better stay away from this show, because I cannot believe what I have just read

Stay away for some days if it affects your mental peace ❀️

It's really toxic ..I have maintained my inner peace by not watching anything related to the show for a few days..

DiLaila thumbnail

Yes... definitely!

Jhanak only foreshadowed in her audition that he will be in pain when truth is exposed..as I said...the only reason BBG truth is shared with Rudra and AK is to make Jhanak hate him the most..

Yes, looks like that

Let him understand but makers will probably never show his redemption

Because this doesn’t sell, Jhanak’s sufferings will sell and TRP aunties will love it

DiLaila thumbnail

Stay away for some days if it affects your mental peace ❀️

It's really toxic ..I have maintained my inner peace by not watching anything related to the show for a few days..

yes, i will try to stay away, but my insta and x feed will feed me with the scenes of this toxicity

you are doing well by maintaining distance from the show and keeping yourself sane

Now I am only hoping the feedback we give to makers will give them some clue how much in anger and frustration we are with their show

Dibya_C thumbnail

Yes, looks like that

Let him understand but makers will probably never show his redemption

Because this doesn’t sell, Jhanak’s sufferings will sell and TRP aunties will love it

R a no re..trp aunties like maa kali avtar of FL after going through worst torture... Mumbai track anyway was a success..other shows are quickly catching up in terms of trps..so makers have to shift gear now ..