Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Just saw BTS ani falling to new low. Jhanak explained him that he had fever then he asked why you did not stop me as if I forced you to do the deed. He blamed its AK kid and when jhanak started praising he got jealous . She compared him to BBG that you are doing same thing . you are not accepting the kid then why you are feeling jealous. He does not accept that he had fever and it’s all her story. After all this why they are showing eye locks and how can jhanak again fall for his puppy eyes. This is seriously cringe and insane. ANI lost his mind and he will be CA her same like BBG. Why they are degrading him so much and not showing any redemption also.

Jhanak is not falling for him ..she was about to slip..Ani held her..and its just a lollipop.. Anirudh has to accept that it's his baby..science will prove it...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly...I had the same doubt...i tagged you in that video...I had tears...literally he is calling AK baby...and saying AK refused to accept so you came here.

R a we should be happy..we will get the vengeance track..Jhanak will prove paternity..this track is basically to show how she is different from her mother..she is taking stand for her baby..she will prove herself right.. Anirudh is doomed...his redemption arc will be extremely painful..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

both chacha bhatija r in their own smiley29 both r getting useless each passing epi smiley37 that’s y their fateful girls r not liking them & giving them any bhaav smiley37

Ani deserves irritating screaming princess...

Chotton it's better to take sanyasam.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly...I had the same doubt...i tagged you in that video...I had tears...literally he is calling AK baby...and saying AK refused to accept so you came here.

ANI , he literally said that you deserve this bezzati and lot of things like BBG, Jhanak still was poilte with him. He knows what jhank has gone through and he is doing same thing what he rfather has done with he rmother, CA her. I felt so bad in BTS only , episode to pata nahi kaisa hoga. It would be so heartbreaking to watch tomorrow episode. He seriously derserve lot of insult from jhanak in public. I am more mad at jhanak, she still getting weak in his arms during haldi ceremony. Better she doe snot fall for him again. He seriously deserve hell. smiley7smiley7
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a we should be happy..we will get the vengeance track..Jhanak will prove paternity..this track is basically to show how she is different from her mother..she is taking stand for her baby..she will prove herself right.. Anirudh is doomed...his redemption arc will be extremely painful..

Do we ever get a chance to see his redemption arc.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Our obsession for ring is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

The ring is another lollipop πŸ˜‚

The director makes sure it is visible...it is a reminder that Anirudh belongs to Jhanak πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI , he literally said that you deserve this bezzati and lot of things like BBG, Jhanak still was poilte with him. He knows what jhank has gone through and he is doing same thing what he rfather has done with he rmother, CA her. I felt so bad in BTS only , episode to pata nahi kaisa hoga. It would be so heartbreaking to watch tomorrow episode. He seriously derserve lot of insult from jhanak in public. I am more mad at jhanak, she still getting weak in his arms during haldi ceremony. Better she doe snot fall for him again. He seriously deserve hell. smiley7smiley7

Ha..agree...waiting for his redemption...but he is touching new lows

Edited by MMR2810 - 22 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani deserves irritating screaming princess...

Chotton it's better to take sanyasam.

Yes that’s where muteness is a prerequisite and he will be a good one😝

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Our obsession for ring is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

each new bts smiley36 my eyes goes for his ring smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail

Do we ever get a chance to see his redemption arc.

Yes... definitely!

Jhanak only foreshadowed in her audition that he will be in pain when truth is exposed..as I said...the only reason BBG truth is shared with Rudra and AK is to make Jhanak hate him the most..