Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Just saw BTS ani falling to new low. Jhanak explained him that he had fever then he asked why you did not stop me as if I forced you to do the deed. He blamed its AK kid and when jhanak started praising he got jealous . She compared him to BBG that you are doing same thing . you are not accepting the kid then why you are feeling jealous. He does not accept that he had fever and it’s all her story. After all this why they are showing eye locks and how can jhanak again fall for his puppy eyes. This is seriously cringe and insane. ANI lost his mind and he will be CA her same like BBG. Why they are degrading him so much and not showing any redemption also.

Edited by shanakanj - 22 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Achhaa... Aise...

That toh they never care... She lived there almost for an year, they never care to show her having food

Bodomaa used to ask her about food..certain someone chupke chupke used to feed her na

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He is following her like lost puppy..

I hate hate hate Leena...

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bodomaa used to ask her about food..certain someone chupke chupke used to feed her na

That certain someone has lost his mind now...

Ab toh she needs proper food & no one is bothered to even ask

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Just saw BTS ani falling to new low. Jhanak explained him that he had fever then he asked why you did not stop me as if I forced you to do the deed. He blamed its AK kid and when jhanak started praising he got jealous . She compared him to BBG that you are doing same thing . you are not accepting the kid then why you are feeling jealous. So he knows he had fever . After all this why they are showing eye locks and how can jhanak again fall for his puppy eyes. This is seriously cringe and insane. ANI lost his mind and he will be CA her same like BBG. Why they are degrading him so much and not showing any redemption also.

Exactly...I had the same doubt...i tagged you in that video...I had tears...literally he is calling AK baby...and saying AK refused to accept so you came here.

Edited by MMR2810 - 22 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

That certain someone has lost his mind now...

Ab toh she needs proper food & no one is bothered to even ask

Exactly..and the baby is really a miracle baby...

MMR2810 thumbnail

I hate hate hate Leena...

Unanimously whole Jhanak FD hates her.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Oho okk..you should see ..I tagged you...I think I posted chat club thread.

Yaa I will ur tags .. chat club ok
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Just saw BTS ani falling to new low. Jhanak explained him that he had fever then he asked why you did not stop me as if I forced you to do the deed. He blamed its AK kid and when jhanak started praising he got jealous . She compared him to BBG that you are doing same thing . you are not accepting the kid then why you are feeling jealous. He does not accept that he had fever and it’s all her story. After all this why they are showing eye locks and how can jhanak again fall for his puppy eyes. This is seriously cringe and insane. ANI lost his mind and he will be CA her same like BBG. Why they are degrading him so much and not showing any redemption also.

exactly.. so all truth he is saying no.. so now we have to wait for dna or when he will realise that he only took initiative smiley7 seriously I can’t tolerate him anymore ..

He is still feeling insecure about Aditya smiley7 & not even accepting he is jealous of him smiley7

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani’s ring πŸ’ smiley37 with that ring only he is pointing to Jhanak smiley37..

Maya another reason to see his ring smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_TDhdrP-y-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Our obsession for ring is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯