Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Thanks Laila, for the write up and your thoughts .

In the feedback thread , looking for feedback of the entire show , not on epiosde POV. In the share feedback thread write your concerns about the show as we would like it to be emailed to the channel and PH.

If you have write up on daily episodes , write them with epiosde number and post it here and tag people , you cna even post the same in a thread named character analysis.

Maya, yes, I know about the objective of the feedback for the whole show. I did give mine, maybe is was a bit related to the latest episodes, but I raised my concerns on the characters in general because I am not happy with how all the characters are being developed by the makers. The damage is done by makers, and I hope they will try to redeem both Ani and Jhanak. Anyway I will double check what i wrote and if I have anything to add about the show I will add.

When do you guys plan to submit it?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Mrinalini is Back!!!Hell Yeah!

#DIDIMUNIROCKSsmiley27

hey AnushaÉ is ur exam doneÉ how u did itÉ

my keyboard question mark key pad is weirdsmiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

You mean to say that in future if Anirudh fails to take care of the things, chances are high that madam will get preggo again!!!πŸ˜‚

hahahaha I don’t know what makers plan, but I would not be surprised with such developments in this show

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree with most of your points but at some points I feel she is right at her place too....

Like you said there wasn't need of signing annulment papers & Yes, you are absolutely right there... Even I feel the same, when she herself is saying now that "She saw pyaar for her in sirji's eyes that night" then she should have at least asked about it before taking a huge decision like this.... Problems could have solved there itself...

But when I think about her recent "Haq ki Ladai" I can able to understand her point of view too. Yes, she was definitely wrong to sign that annulment paper, but why she is back now is total different story...

When she & Ani came close together, she had idea that he might forget the things yet she went ahead... Now we can blame her, that why she did that? What I understand is, all this thing she said was before his confession, she was restraining herself till that time but the moment he said "I love you Jhanak" that restraint broke... She gave in to the moment as she too was craving for his love & her feelings overpowered her sane mind & it happens, so no-one wrong there, as it was completely consensual... After that she never blamed him for those moments but now when she is pregnant, reality is hitting her & in her case it's understandable... When she is the one who lived that life, she had faced that humiliation & she is scared to even think her child going through the same fate like hers. Hence she is back to ask him to accept the child as then that child won't be called as illegitimate... & It's not like she wanted to make Tamasha out of all this, she even asked him to talk privately but he isn't ready to listen, then there was not any option left to her... I understand his pov too as he doesn't remember anything, so it's obvious that this sudden blame is a shock for him as his & his family's reputation is at stake but what I expected from him to at least have a proper talk with her, at least to show her little bit concern at least for the love he has for her... The man who was so concerned about her little little things is not even thinking how she landed up in such big mess? & Is she a that type of girl who will blame him for "Kisi aur ka Paap"

Disappointment is from both sides as writing is not justifying any character wholly...

Rest all things about her interference & all I agree, she doesn't need to do it but then she is Jhanak Raina how can she stop herself from getting into trouble...

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirji cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to fight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because he is a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both as the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Adhi Ex pati patni with Future Pati Patni smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani’s ring πŸ’ smiley37 with that ring only he is pointing to Jhanak smiley37..

Maya another reason to see his ring smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_TDhdrP-y-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Adhi Ex pati patni with Future Pati Patni smiley36

not Aadhismiley37 they r naqli ex pati patni smiley36 who had full marriage smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I agree with most of your points but at some points I feel she is right at her place too....

Like you said there wasn't need of signing annulment papers & Yes, you are absolutely right there... Even I feel the same, when she herself is saying now that "She saw pyaar for her in sirji's eyes that night" then she should have at least asked about it before taking a huge decision like this.... Problems could have solved there itself...

But when I think about her recent "Haq ki Ladai" I can able to understand her point of view too. Yes, she was definitely wrong to sign that annulment paper, but why she is back now is total different story...

When she & Ani came close together, she had idea that he might forget the things yet she went ahead... Now we can blame her, that why she did that? What I understand is, all this thing she said was before his confession, she was restraining herself till that time but the moment he said "I love you Jhanak" that restraint broke... She gave in to the moment as she too was craving for his love & her feelings overpowered her sane mind & it happens, so no-one wrong there, as it was completely consensual... After that she never blamed him for those moments but now when she is pregnant, reality is hitting her & in her case it's understandable... When she is the one who lived that life, she had faced that humiliation & she is scared to even think her child going through the same fate like hers. Hence she is back to ask him to accept the child as then that child won't be called as illegitimate... & It's not like she wanted to make Tamasha out of all this, she even asked him to talk privately but he isn't ready to listen, then there was not any option left to her... I understand his pov too as he doesn't remember anything, so it's obvious that this sudden blame is a shock for him as his & his family's reputation is at stake but what I expected from him to at least have a proper talk with her, at least to show her little bit concern at least for the love he has for her... The man who was so concerned about her little little things is not even thinking how she landed up in such big mess? & Is she a that type of girl who will blame him for "Kisi aur ka Paap"

Disappointment is from both sides as writing is not justifying any character wholly...

Rest all things about her interference & all I agree, she doesn't need to do it but then she is Jhanak Raina how can she stop herself from getting into trouble...

@bold 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Man she is not taking food and no one asking her about food.not even bodomaa..my concern how baby is surviving in her womb.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ab yeh ek saath bapas bhi aaye hain πŸ˜… yaar Inka kya chaltaa rehta hain .yeh hamesha pandulam ki tarah idhar udhar bas jaate rehte hain ek stand kyon nahin lete ☺️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani’s ring πŸ’ smiley37 with that ring only he is pointing to Jhanak smiley37..

Maya another reason to see his ring smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_TDhdrP-y-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Second pic..bodomaa and Bipasha making fun of them..

Did you see yesterday's bodomaa and Tanuja interview...

She was auditioned foe Urvashi character.