🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 77🌸🌸 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Didi can be go to out of country or didi became full vamp if Leenaji wants this ☺️

I wish, Humare hath me hota ye smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I can never agree with a girl who had physical intimacy with her husband, and then singing the annulment.... And same like I said before she was the one who said he will forget everything next day . If you had consent in the intimacy in emotion, love, his manipulation whatever be the reason with this thought how is it morally right. The next day when he asked her about the hug she realised he doesnt remember anything. But now she is pointing things as if he is lying. I cant connect that . Her words of either one of us is lying indicates that he is cheating her . Which is not in line with what shw thought the next day after the night. Also he has tries to talk to her regarding the night and even his concerns that I may not be able to marry Arshi, but she didnt allow him to speak this and has instead push him towards Arshi, why? Just because he was not declaring his love for her or stopping the insult of his family? So was this physical intimacy so easy for her to forget and cheat Arshi didi, she who always wanted to not break her did marriage. Infact she even gave him lecture of aap meri didi ko cheat mat karo( something similar dialogue) , like seriously.

Anirudh anyway doesn't have guts , nir does he remember the night , so ahe signing the annulment was not only cheating herself, but also another girl.

And he was rude to her when she came to Kolkata, yes, because the last conversation between them in mumbai was a huge market fight. He insulted her but she finished it with more dialogues by connecting it to past, I have rejected you many times in the past, was that their personal thing, why did she have to use it for a fight ...That was indeed a market fight .So when he sees her back at his home after that, why would he need to welcome her and speak to her in person. Its better to talk to her infront of the family . And how was he supposes to know she was going to drop this bomb.

CA both does , its their hobby. But as I mentioned before its only Anirudh who apologizes to her . She never ever has asked him sorry and shown she was wrong in using such words against him when they were on good terms .

Its she who knew he was in fever and will forget things and now she is behaving opposite and thinking he is backing out. Whereas in reality he doesn't remember , being intimate. For him she is telling lie, trying to frame him as he asked to lose the dance show . It is his self respect that is being questioned, his dignity same like how its for Jhanak. So he would oppose it, he is shattered at the allegation, and the reaction as shouting, asking her to get out of the house. The pain that Jhanak is whom he thinks is an innocent girl is farming him with a disgusting allegation. Its beyond his thinking.

And same as he doesn't remember, Jhanak herself had given the image that Aditya and he are close now. He coming ti her room in the night her declaration they relationship had changed, attending party together, shopping, band aid fight, Aditya offering home an then ahe coming and declaring her pregnancy....And so the reaction Aditya ka paap. From his point if view he ia right. He is no where cheating her.

Yes, worried about Anirudh being shamed and character named as he was also called out by his own family as Rangeela Rasiya ans many such things in front if his own parents. No body stood by him too. So they both are being CA by his family.

If he cant understand Jhanak, then he hasn't loved her. Why so?? Why is not applicable to Jhanak? I dont get.If Jhanak cant remember her own thoughts (of his fever and he will forget) and believe Anirudh and thinks he is cheating her, what love did she have for him. What is her trust on him? She is counting him also same like other men . So everything is depended on a man. Why so? Cant it have been the other way as she understanding his non acceptance of baby as his fever and in connection with the monologue.

Why is men made villian to show female is innocent?

She came for her baby , agree, why ja she becoming a family member and promising Apu didi and getting involved in his family matters. Why is she doing kitchen chores? Inform him, stay somewhere else, come back when the DNA can be done and get the rights.

And please dont compare to real life, I know women are subjected to crimes and real cheating exists.

And yes Anu, opinions differ. But we have more personal attachment than the fictional characters. That doesn't chance because we have different perspective.

Also dont worry about chappals you are in sync with the majority of the forum opinion and its an Anti Anirudh forum for quite sometime.

sorry to give my two cents to your very well formulated POVs, please don’t get me wrong and with all due respect to all the members of our forum, I am just stating my POV which might be biased as I don’t watch all episodes nowadays and might have missed something important in the story.

while I love both of your posts, Maya, Anu, because of how your thought process is and how you are able to highlight different perspectives from each side, I am actually with Maya supporting Ani rather than Jhanak in this fever and pregnancy situation.

I put this feedback into Maya’s thread and I think Jhanak is wrong here as she was in her full senses and still she surrendered to the man who was out of his senses. This is morally wrong and doesn’t make J a good person, I am sorry to repeat this, but she knew he will not remember still she hugged him back and in her mind giving green light for what happened afterwards.

She always insulted him and did not support him in front of his family and time and time again said that his feelings and help and care for her was wrong, though she started to reciprocate it and we see to what it all led her to. She never properly apologized to him, always had in her mind a word two timer and started to use it after Kashmir track at BH home continuously.

Now she comes out of nowhere and just wants him to believe without any proof that she is pregnant from him. Yes, he should connect the dots but she should be able to prove she pregnant first, no report, no number of weeks she has been pregnant, she did not tell him that she did the deed it was out of love that she saw in his eyes at that time in Kashmir hotel.

She signed the annulment, walked away, said he runs after her and she rejected him one million times, so she proved she doesn’t love him to him. To him she is with AK, and just came for revenge as he asked her to lose for Arshi.

Sorry for rambling, I think she doesn’t love him anymore, if she loved him she would be more understanding towards him and his feelings. She came for revenge and her baby name. And she should behave as a guest as she is not the part of the family to give orders and opinions on anything. When she goes and stops the annulment, I will support her. She has a right to that, she also has a right to talk to Ani openly about what happened and why she did the deed with him honestly without any hesitation and mahanta to fear Arshi.

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

sorry to give my two cents to your very well formulated POVs, please don’t get me wrong and with all due respect to all the members of our forum, I am just stating my POV which might be biased as I don’t watch all episodes nowadays and might have missed something important in the story.

while I love both of your posts, Maya, Anu, because of how your thought process is and how you are able to highlight different perspectives from each side, I am actually with Maya supporting Ani rather than Jhanak in this fever and pregnancy situation.

I put this feedback into Maya’s thread and I think Jhanak is wrong here as she was in her full senses and still she surrendered to the man who was out of his senses. This is morally wrong and doesn’t make J a good person, I am sorry to repeat this, but she knew he will not remember still she hugged him back and in her mind giving green light for what happened afterwards.

She always insulted him and did not support him in front of his family and time and time again said that his feelings and help and care for her was wrong, though she started to reciprocate it and we see to what it all led her to. She never properly apologized to him, always had in her mind a word two timer and started to use it after Kashmir track at BH home continuously.

Now she comes out of nowhere and just wants him to believe without any proof that she is pregnant from him. Yes, he should connect the dots but she should be able to prove she pregnant first, no report, no number of weeks she has been pregnant, she did not tell him that she did the deed it was out of love that she saw in his eyes at that time in Kashmir hotel.

She signed the annulment, walked away, said he runs after her and she rejected him one million times, so she proved she doesn’t love him to him. To him she is with AK, and just came for revenge as he asked her to lose for Arshi.

Sorry for rambling, I think she doesn’t love him anymore, if she loved him she would be more understanding towards him and his feelings. She came for revenge and her baby name. And she should behave as a guest as she is not the part of the family to give orders and opinions on anything. When she goes and stops the annulment, I will support her. She has a right to that, she also has a right to talk to Ani openly about what happened and why she did the deed with him honestly without any hesitation and mahanta to fear Arshi.

Thanks Laila, for the write up and your thoughts .

In the feedback thread , looking for feedback of the entire show , not on epiosde POV. In the share feedback thread write your concerns about the show as we would like it to be emailed to the channel and PH.

If you have write up on daily episodes , write them with epiosde number and post it here and tag people , you cna even post the same in a thread named character analysis.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I am angry with Jhanak coz she agreed for annulment..she should have asked for divorce..if they went divorce way atleast their relationship would have a legal status..both of them would not have to face such humiliation..even when Anirudh gets to know paternity, still will face accusations like illegitimacy, affair and cheating etc etc..such a shameful end to a beautiful relationship πŸ’”

Jhanak ko annulment ka matlab bhi nahin pata hoga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aur aap log discuss kar rahe ho ki kyun kiya!! smiley37

Madam ne toh keh diya aap jahan bole main sign kar dungi… woh buddhu ko kuch pata bhi nahin hain… ab pata chalega annulment jab cancel hoga…. tab rona aayega πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am against the idea of sacrifice when it comes to love..I am all for "everything is fair in love and war"...makers attempt to portray the idea that for a woman fighting to own her love for herself being less important than fighting to get paternity right for her child is regressive and indicates defeat of emotional intelligence in the hands of biological instincts, which is unacceptable in today's world..women only rise when they become a mother is such a cliche idea and I am pissed at this idea..

Edited by Dibya_C - 22 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Jhanak ko annulment ka matlab bhi nahin pata hoga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aur aap log discuss kar rahe ho ki kyun kiya!! smiley37

Madam ne toh keh diya aap jahan bole main sign kar dungi… woh buddhu ko kuch pata bhi nahin hain… ab pata chalega annulment jab cancel hoga…. tab rona aayega πŸ˜‚

Achha hoga...I want to see Anirudh forcing her to stay with him as his wife..madam ne bohut fayda uthaya he uske pyaar ka😈

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
after this scene when Ano gies in right sidesmiley36..there is Arshi calling him loudly Anismiley37smiley37..she wont let him breathe also now alonesmiley36smiley36..he asked for it
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

you might be right smiley36πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She doesn’t know that after having intimate contact she can get pregnant, just like she got now. Unfortunately for her, she doesn’t learn, exams bhi Ani forced her to do, she just doesn’t care about her life and career, as far as I recall she just wanted to die and get into Tejas gulaami home or to marry the old man

such are her objectives in life

oh and I forgot she likes to be a maid

And then occasionally if there is a chance to do dance show and movie
smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

you might be right smiley36πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She doesn’t know that after having intimate contact she can get pregnant, just like she got now. Unfortunately for her, she doesn’t learn, exams bhi Ani forced her to do, she just doesn’t care about her life and career, as far as I recall she just wanted to die and get into Tejas gulaami home or to marry the old man

such are her objectives in life

You mean to say that in future if Anirudh fails to take care of the things, chances are high that madam will get preggo again!!!πŸ˜‚

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mrinalini is Back!!!Hell Yeah!

#DIDIMUNIROCKSsmiley27