Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

both r in their own smiley42smiley36 in that ballon round he was feeling shy ☺️ smiley36 his laugh was bit shy type… Hiba is so cool girl smiley36… he nicely sits on her lap smiley36 she on his smiley37 like they r used to it smiley36

Yeah both in parallel universe smiley36

Hiba looking beautifulsmiley42

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

lol they put jaaneman song for musical chair smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ani’s expression changed smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Jhansk was laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ani will hate this song now smiley37smiley37

Yeah this song will bring back memory of Aditya jhanak performance smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kaise din agaye humare!! Leads ko ek frame me dekh k excited ho rahe hai!!Leena ne kya haal bana diya hai hum sab ka!chudail kahi ki!πŸ™„

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He’s indeed joru ka ghulam but which one?

He toh was ready na to live in Arshi’s house, it was Jhanak who stopped him and he listened😝

Indulo doubt enduku.

.aada wife ki ghulam.

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Appu di marriage rituals started?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ashu, would Choton and Minu helped Anirudh remember or help him say Jhanak loves him a d won't frame him...

Specially Choton got him near alone ..

I cam imagine your answer , Ashu but simply

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Appu di marriage rituals started?

yaa..haldi bts is out now..half in BH & other in Lallon`s house
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Ashu, would Choton and Minu helped Anirudh remember or help him say Jhanak loves him a d won't frame him...

Specially Choton got him near alone ..

I cam imagine your answer , Ashu but simply

Chooton will never open his mouthsmiley36..i dont know how these pairs entered Bose House togethersmiley37smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I can never agree with a girl who had physical intimacy with her husband, and then singing the annulment.... And same like I said before she was the one who said he will forget everything next day . If you had consent in the intimacy in emotion, love, his manipulation whatever be the reason with this thought how is it morally right. The next day when he asked her about the hug she realised he doesnt remember anything. But now she is pointing things as if he is lying. I cant connect that . Her words of either one of us is lying indicates that he is cheating her . Which is not in line with what shw thought the next day after the night. Also he has tries to talk to her regarding the night and even his concerns that I may not be able to marry Arshi, but she didnt allow him to speak this and has instead push him towards Arshi, why? Just because he was not declaring his love for her or stopping the insult of his family? So was this physical intimacy so easy for her to forget and cheat Arshi didi, she who always wanted to not break her did marriage. Infact she even gave him lecture of aap meri didi ko cheat mat karo( something similar dialogue) , like seriously.

Anirudh anyway doesn't have guts , nir does he remember the night , so ahe signing the annulment was not only cheating herself, but also another girl.

And he was rude to her when she came to Kolkata, yes, because the last conversation between them in mumbai was a huge market fight. He insulted her but she finished it with more dialogues by connecting it to past, I have rejected you many times in the past, was that their personal thing, why did she have to use it for a fight ...That was indeed a market fight .So when he sees her back at his home after that, why would he need to welcome her and speak to her in person. Its better to talk to her infront of the family . And how was he supposes to know she was going to drop this bomb.

CA both does , its their hobby. But as I mentioned before its only Anirudh who apologizes to her . She never ever has asked him sorry and shown she was wrong in using such words against him when they were on good terms .

Its she who knew he was in fever and will forget things and now she is behaving opposite and thinking he is backing out. Whereas in reality he doesn't remember , being intimate. For him she is telling lie, trying to frame him as he asked to lose the dance show . It is his self respect that is being questioned, his dignity same like how its for Jhanak. So he would oppose it, he is shattered at the allegation, and the reaction as shouting, asking her to get out of the house. The pain that Jhanak is whom he thinks is an innocent girl is farming him with a disgusting allegation. Its beyond his thinking.

And same as he doesn't remember, Jhanak herself had given the image that Aditya and he are close now. He coming ti her room in the night her declaration they relationship had changed, attending party together, shopping, band aid fight, Aditya offering home an then ahe coming and declaring her pregnancy....And so the reaction Aditya ka paap. From his point if view he ia right. He is no where cheating her.

Yes, worried about Anirudh being shamed and character named as he was also called out by his own family as Rangeela Rasiya ans many such things in front if his own parents. No body stood by him too. So they both are being CA by his family.

If he cant understand Jhanak, then he hasn't loved her. Why so?? Why is not applicable to Jhanak? I dont get.If Jhanak cant remember her own thoughts (of his fever and he will forget) and believe Anirudh and thinks he is cheating her, what love did she have for him. What is her trust on him? She is counting him also same like other men . So everything is depended on a man. Why so? Cant it have been the other way as she understanding his non acceptance of baby as his fever and in connection with the monologue.

Why is men made villian to show female is innocent?

She came for her baby , agree, why ja she becoming a family member and promising Apu didi and getting involved in his family matters. Why is she doing kitchen chores? Inform him, stay somewhere else, come back when the DNA can be done and get the rights.

And please dont compare to real life, I know women are subjected to crimes and real cheating exists.

And yes Anu, opinions differ. But we have more personal attachment than the fictional characters. That doesn't chance because we have different perspective.

Also dont worry about chappals you are in sync with the majority of the forum opinion and its an Anti Anirudh forum for quite sometime.

I am angry with Jhanak coz she agreed for annulment..she should have asked for divorce..if they went divorce way atleast their relationship would have a legal status..both of them would not have to face such humiliation..even when Anirudh gets to know paternity, still will face accusations like illegitimacy, affair and cheating etc etc..such a shameful end to a beautiful relationship πŸ’”

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Oh that way!! Itni buddhi hain Leena ke paas! Yakeen hi nahin hota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Forum se hi udaar main leti smiley37

Forum walon se udhar lete toh baat hi kya thi phir πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚