Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, I did follow, I know their lollipop strategy,

Just this one lap bts I really started to have some doubts about them, but then thought they do it intentionally for us to think and double guess, but I think they are just good friends and don’t want to get too much involved with each other, professional actors they are, so they are doing that only

It’s all scripted. Hiba is very pro at it. But yes they have very good friendship bond. Krushal is very introvert he will not let it out in such an event if actually they are involved . They are such good friends. Hiba to vaise bhi nautanki karti hai.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, just saw bts of yesterday’s Ani and J’s confrontation. He is clearly accusing her having an affair with AK and him not accepting the baby and that is why she has come here. She compares herself with her mom. On top of this, there is a trip and catch between Ani and J during Appu haldi. Not sure how makers could think all these stuff πŸ˜‚.

Seriously how can they show such eye locks in such a serious situation. It’s just a lolly pop. Don’t give too much importance to it. In the next scene they are back to fighting which they do it 90% of time. When they were actually in love they never shown such cliche scenes. Direct consummation dikha diya. Ab kyon dikha rahe hai. Itna bashing hua hai isliye lolls pop diya hai. Rather than they should have shown some redemption of ANI.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It’s all scripted. Hiba is very pro at it. But yes they have very good friendship bond. Krushal is very introvert he will not let it out in such an event if actually they are involved . They are such good friends. Hiba to vaise bhi nautanki karti hai.

yes, Hiba has good understanding with almost all her colleagues be it male or female

Krushal is different from her, indeed he doesn’t look like he will let it out, he is hiding his relationship status for sure and it’s good actually. Personal life should stay private.

Hiba also is not sharing her personal life, but media links her up with almost every unmarried actor who was her costar for some time

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which one ? smiley37

Meenu and Chotton?

Runak is my favorite or not? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ashu you don't like minu with chotton na..

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think they are doing it to fool us fans about them

So lovey dovey with each other, I am starting to doubt them, they are showing us something that we should not know probably, so I guess it is all scripted or agreed between them as they both know their fans go crazy about them and their friendship

Starplus script and they know runak famous in sm so making use of it.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

lol they put jaaneman song for musical chair smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ani’s expression changed smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Jhansk was laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ani will hate this song now smiley37smiley37

Why..?? What's wrong ??

I checked in afternoon..they were not uploaded.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Seriously how can they show such eye locks in such a serious situation. It’s just a lolly pop. Don’t give too much importance to it. In the next scene they are back to fighting which they do it 90% of time. When they were actually in love they never shown such cliche scenes. Direct consummation dikha diya. Ab kyon dikha rahe hai. Itna bashing hua hai isliye lolls pop diya hai. Rather than they should have shown some redemption of ANI.

Sach me...itne requests, itne messages, itne bashing k baad bhi agar Anirudh ko next track me redeem nahi kiya na, to unse aur koi hope rakhna hi nahi chahiye... I am just waiting for this track to end...if things take positive turn for Runak, only then will restart watching..otherwise will leave the show.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi Maya sorry to disagree on few points here. Don't be mad at me. This is just a show and we have formed better relationship among us than this show. smiley31. I am just putting my understanding as per this show. I am not anti-men. Many of my stories are based on ML emotion. But here in this situation I don't find Jhanak very wrong

@purple - That is the big mistake she did, I agree. But she did it bounded by her love and she has never blamed Ani for that. As per her ,they both did it overflown by emotion and he was in fever and he needed her and she had in her mind that he is her husband after all. It just happened and she was treasuring those moments for her life. Yes she sacrificed, she sacrificed because it does not make sense to live with a man who does not have courage to support her when she most need him, the man who let her face the humiliation everyday from his family. Just because they did the deed out of emotion, does not mean she should beg to live with a man who is claiming publically that he will marry her sister and in private asks her to confess. His family always thinks he is nice bacha and Jhanak is after him, how could she take a stand in that case. He never openly clarified that piece. Also, she is not here to ask his love. She is asking the right of her child.

@blue - She tried hard to talk in private but Anirudh was not sane in even talking to her. He clearly told he does not need to talk to her, talking privately is a far away thing. She tried several times but then he did not listen at all and instead badmouthed her. Even after knowing she sacrificed her trophy for his half wife due to his words, he had guts to badmouth her. She had to at last tell it openly because they forced her to say it openly in front of her. And why should we always worry about Anirudh being shown as a cheater. Jhanak's character is always called out in front of whole family and here too, it is her character which is being called out when both did the deed.

@red - In past J has doen his CA, I agree but then he was no less. He had defamed her many times in past and he also got support from his family in that matter. When he first found her with AK, then too he had talked all ill of her. So it has been mutual. We can't blame only J for that. They have done it out of frustration.

And yes - He does not remember a thing but Jhanak does not know it. For her he is backing out and thus this strong stand. She has to take a stand or the vulture family and her vulture massi will never let her baby get the right. He knows Jhanak well and should not think that she can defame him to that level. If he does not understand Jhanak even this much, then he never ever loved her.

He should have tried to cooly understand thing from her point of view rather than completely distrusting her and fighting her this way. he is clearly claiming her to have slept with someone and coming to him for rights, Is he not badly doing her character assassination?

All he is worried about his image. He does not even care that Jhanak is pregnant and he should care for her in this situation rather than fighting this way. And try to understand why she is saying so. here he has announced a war against her.

You know, in an old show - FL informs ML that she is going to be mother of someone else's child. he gets very mad but then he gives up to take care of her. He was angry and broken but knows she cannot take care of herself in this situation and thus still being angry takes care of her. Can't we get to see such warmth in Anirudh. He had it long back. Sadly, it's gone now.

Sorry Maya, I know things are debatable here and we all have our own perspective. But want to see the warmth of Ani for Jhanak, that's it.

Both are openly defaming each other and I don't see love anywhere between them now.smiley19

Now, everyone, please don't throw chappals at me and don't be anti me. πŸ™

I can never agree with a girl who had physical intimacy with her husband, and then singing the annulment.... And same like I said before she was the one who said he will forget everything next day . If you had consent in the intimacy in emotion, love, his manipulation whatever be the reason with this thought how is it morally right. The next day when he asked her about the hug she realised he doesn't remember anything. But now she is pointing things as if he is lying. I cant connect that . Her words of either one of us is lying indicates that he is cheating her . Which is not in line with what was thought the next day after the night. Also he has tried to talk to her regarding the night and even his concerns that I may not be able to marry Arshi , but she didn't allow him to speak this and has instead pushed him towards Arshi, why? Just because he was not declaring his love for her or stopping the insult of his family? So was this physical intimacy so easy for her to forget and cheat Arshi didi , she who always wanted to not break her didi's marriage. In fact she even gave him lecture of aap meri didi ko cheat mat karo( something similar dialogue) , like seriously.

Anirudh anyway doesn't have guts , nor does he remember the night , so she signing the annulment was not only cheating herself, but also another girl.

And he was rude to her when she came to Kolkata , yes, because the last conversation between them in Mumbai was a huge market fight. He insulted her but she finished it with more dialogues by connecting it to past , I have rejected you many times in the past , wasn't that their personal thing , why did she have to use it for a fight .. .So when he sees her back at his home after that , why would he need to welcome her and speak to her in person. Its better to talk to her in front of the family . And how was he supposed to know she was going to drop this bomb.

CA both does , its their hobby. But as I mentioned before its only Anirudh who apologizes to her . She never ever has asked him sorry and shown she was wrong in using such words against him when they were on good terms .

It is she who knew he was in fever and will forget things and now she is behaving opposite and thinking he is backing out. Whereas in reality he doesn't remember , being intimate. For him she is telling lie, trying to frame him as he asked to lose the dance show . It is his self respect that is being questioned, his dignity same like how its for Jhanak. So he would oppose it , he is shattered at the allegation , and the reaction as shouting, asking her to get out of the house. The pain that Jhanak whom he thinks is an innocent girl is framing him with a disgusting allegation. Its beyond his thinking.

And same as he doesn't remember, Jhanak herself had given the image that Aditya and he are close now. He coming to her room in the night her declaration their relationship had changed, attending party together, shopping, band aid fight, Aditya offering home and then she coming and declaring her pregnancy....And so the reaction Aditya ka paap. From his point of view he is right. He is no where cheating her.

Yes, worried about Anirudh being shamed and character named as he was also called out by his own family as Rangeela Rasiya and many such things in front of his own parents. No body stood by him too. So they both are being CA by his family.

If he cant understand Jhanak, then he hasn't loved her. Why so ?? Why is not applicable to Jhanak? I don't get that . If Jhanak cant remember her own thoughts (of his fever and he will forget) and believe Anirudh and thinks he is cheating her, what love did she have for him. What is her trust on him? She is counting him also same like other men . So everything is depended on a man. Why so? Cant it have been the other way as she understanding his non acceptance of baby as his fever and in connection with the monologue.

Why is men made villain to show female is innocent?

She came for her baby , agree, why is she becoming a family member and promising Apu di and getting involved in his family matters. Why is she doing kitchen chores? Inform him, stay somewhere else, come back when the DNA can be done and get the rights.

And please don't compare to real life, I know women are subjected to crimes and real cheating exists.

And yes Anu, opinions differ. But we have more personal attachment than the fictional characters. That doesn't chance because we have different perspective.

Also don't worry about chappals you are in sync with the majority of the forum opinion and its an Anti Anirudh forum for quite sometime.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 22 days ago