Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

next scene with jaaneman song smiley37smiley37 his expression changed smiley37smiley37

need to see that smiley36

I am stil not over that sitting in his lap scene

smiley37smiley37

Seriously so much comfort in such sitting

I would be a bit embarrassed at least

They are not even thinking about the possibility that people may still film them, it looks like some person from audience made a video of them, not bts camera, I might be wrong

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think they are doing it to fool us fans about them

So lovey dovey with each other, I am starting to doubt them, they are showing us something that we should not know probably, so I guess it is all scripted or agreed between them as they both know their fans go crazy about them and their friendship

R a aisa inko PH se hi instructions rehta hai...to remind audience that Runak as couple is the endgame, no matter what is shown in the show..also, this is done to pacify the audience..if you have followed, before every separation track or Anishit together track, Runak posts reels..this is also a part of the business strategy to keep the audience speculating for some thing good..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, just saw bts of yesterday’s Ani and J’s confrontation. He is clearly accusing her having an affair with AK and him not accepting the baby and that is why she has come here. She compares herself with her mom. On top of this, there is a trip and catch between Ani and J during Appu haldi. Not sure how makers could think all these stuff πŸ˜‚.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a aisa inko PH se hi instructions rehta hai...to remind audience that Runak as couple is the endgame, no matter what is shown in the show..also, this is done to pacify the audience..if you have followed, before every separation track or Anishit together track, Runak posts reels..this is also a part of the business strategy to keep the audience speculating for some thing good..

yes, I did follow, I know their lollipop strategy,

Just this one lap bts I really started to have some doubts about them, but then thought they do it intentionally for us to think and double guess, but I think they are just good friends and don’t want to get too much involved with each other, professional actors they are, so they are doing that only

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

need to see that smiley36

I am stil not over that sitting in his lap scene

smiley37smiley37

Seriously so much comfort in such sitting

I would be a bit embarrassed at least

They are not even thinking about the possibility that people may still film them, it looks like some person from audience made a video of them, not bts camera, I might be wrong

when focus was on rajat & savi smiley37 behind they both r busy chatting & holding hands smiley36 … I guess they r happy away from their toxic family to spend time together smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, just saw bts of yesterday’s Ani and J’s confrontation. He is clearly accusing her having an affair with AK and him not accepting the baby and that is why she has come here. She compares herself with her mom. On top of this, there is a trip and catch between Ani and J during Appu haldi. Not sure how makers could think all these stuff πŸ˜‚.

Abhi makers do nav me pair rakh k chal rahe hai πŸ˜‚

Ek taraf paternity fiasco chala rahe hai apna story dikhane k liye aur dusri taraf showing Runak trip and catch to hold on to Runak fans 😝

Dibya_C thumbnail

yes, I did follow, I know their lollipop strategy,

Just this one lap bts I really started to have some doubts about them, but then thought they do it intentionally for us to think and double guess, but I think they are just good friends and don’t want to get too much involved with each other, professional actors they are, so they are doing that only

Haan.. both have mentioned in multiple occasions that they share good camaraderie and understanding..

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

when focus was on rajat & savi smiley37 behind they both r busy chatting & holding hands smiley36 … I guess they r happy away from their toxic family to spend time together smiley36

Yes, should be that @bold anyway it’s their time and hands, I should not discuss this, but couldn’t hold myself back from saying it.

smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 22 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Kya yaar pehle samaaj ka ghulam, abb jodu ka ! Ghulam Ali I mean Ghulam Ani bann gaya smiley36smiley44

minor correction - half Juro ka Gulam smiley36

Real Joru ka Gulam hota toh I would have loved it smiley2

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am sure he would have loved it too smiley2

Originally posted by: tellyme

minor correction - half Juro ka Gulam smiley36

Real Joru ka Gulam hota toh I would have loved it smiley2