Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirji cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to fight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because he is a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both as the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

Hi Maya sorry to disagree on few points here. Don't be mad at me. This is just a show and we have formed better relationship among us than this show. smiley31. I am just putting my understanding as per this show. I am not anti-men. Many of my stories are based on ML emotion. But here in this situation I don't find Jhanak very wrong

@purple - That is the big mistake she did, I agree. But she did it bounded by her love and she has never blamed Ani for that. As per her ,they both did it overflown by emotion and he was in fever and he needed her and she had in her mind that he is her husband after all. It just happened and she was treasuring those moments for her life. Yes she sacrificed, she sacrificed because it does not make sense to live with a man who does not have courage to support her when she most need him, the man who let her face the humiliation everyday from his family. Just because they did the deed out of emotion, does not mean she should beg to live with a man who is claiming publically that he will marry her sister and in private asks her to confess. His family always thinks he is nice bacha and Jhanak is after him, how could she take a stand in that case. He never openly clarified that piece. Also, she is not here to ask his love. She is asking the right of her child.

@blue - She tried hard to talk in private but Anirudh was not sane in even talking to her. He clearly told he does not need to talk to her, talking privately is a far away thing. She tried several times but then he did not listen at all and instead badmouthed her. Even after knowing she sacrificed her trophy for his half wife due to his words, he had guts to badmouth her. She had to at last tell it openly because they forced her to say it openly in front of her. And why should we always worry about Anirudh being shown as a cheater. Jhanak's character is always called out in front of whole family and here too, it is her character which is being called out when both did the deed.

@red - In past J has doen his CA, I agree but then he was no less. He had defamed her many times in past and he also got support from his family in that matter. When he first found her with AK, then too he had talked all ill of her. So it has been mutual. We can't blame only J for that. They have done it out of frustration.

And yes - He does not remember a thing but Jhanak does not know it. For her he is backing out and thus this strong stand. She has to take a stand or the vulture family and her vulture massi will never let her baby get the right. He knows Jhanak well and should not think that she can defame him to that level. If he does not understand Jhanak even this much, then he never ever loved her.

He should have tried to cooly understand thing from her point of view rather than completely distrusting her and fighting her this way. he is clearly claiming her to have slept with someone and coming to him for rights, Is he not badly doing her character assassination?

All he is worried about his image. He does not even care that Jhanak is pregnant and he should care for her in this situation rather than fighting this way. And try to understand why she is saying so. here he has announced a war against her.

You know, in an old show - FL informs ML that she is going to be mother of someone else's child. he gets very mad but then he gives up to take care of her. He was angry and broken but knows she cannot take care of herself in this situation and thus still being angry takes care of her. Can't we get to see such warmth in Anirudh. He had it long back. Sadly, it's gone now.

Sorry Maya, I know things are debatable here and we all have our own perspective. But want to see the warmth of Ani for Jhanak, that's it.

Both are openly defaming each other and I don't see love anywhere between them now.smiley19

Now, everyone, please don't throw chappals at me and don't be anti me. πŸ™

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

anni punching bag he to ha to sab punch maar k nikal letay hainsmiley37

Untill and unless he regains his OG status, everyone will give him free punchesπŸ˜‚

Regaining OG status again depends on Jhanak ka saath ..if it's a matter related to Jhanak, be it forcing her to stay at BH as his wife after paternity confirmation or winning her back after realising his mistake or releasing her from the changuls of Tejas or AK, only then OG Anirudh Bose will be back... otherwise to woh Arshi ka ghulam hi rahega πŸ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya yaar pehle samaaj ka ghulam, abb jodu ka ! Ghulam Ali I mean Ghulam Ani bann gaya smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He’s indeed joru ka ghulam but which one?

He toh was ready na to live in Arshi’s house, it was Jhanak who stopped him and he listened😝

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Whatever...I hope Jhanak goes back to Mumbai for work after ApuLon wedding..I think by now she is 100% sure that Anirudh is happily married with Arshi...We, Runak fans will obviously like to enjoy their romance, but in the current set up no romance should be portrayed between the leads..She should go back to work with the knowledge that Anirudh always doubted her character and never trusted her..She should stay away from BH, Anirudh and Srishti and focus on career building..

yes, she will build her career and they will show her how she found out her Dad’s truth with help from Adi, but that is long way to go, first she need to become successful to make her father feel bad about giving up on her and insulting her and her mother

now she is just in the beginning of her career and she is not successful, she has Adi’s support

That’s it

What I want to see is how Ani support her in her fight with her Dad. He was the one who got to know her Dad’s truth and this truth changed his whole life when he decided to take her to his home.

See, without Ani, the father truth doesn’t look engaging to me. The way the showed the story about Ani and Jhanak I want Ani at least be in the same room when J gets to know who her Dad is. I don’t want Adi to take the credits for this. Ani should be there and she should question him about the letter.

I don’t know what they plan with pregnancy track, if Ani stays with Arshi, J can still have a baby alone and live in Mumbai, if she leaves after Appu’s wedding

And then if they do DNA, Ani should understand his mistake with regards to doubting J’s character. Maybe J is not pregnant as some of you suggested. And then this will be MU for Ani to recall the night in Kashmir and Jhanak hating him to the core and leaving him for not believing her.

But why not to show romance between the leads? This show never hesitated to show romance when Arshi and Ani were together, what has changed now? These two are still not married, so what they live under one roof, still they are not pati and patni

While J and Ani are actually might still be married if annulment is not accepted. We still don’t know that

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

anni punching bag he to ha to sab punch maar k nikal letay hainsmiley37

exactly smiley36 & he is allowing them too smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rysohini

Kya yaar pehle samaaj ka ghulam, abb jodu ka ! Ghulam Ali I mean Ghulam Ani bann gaya smiley36smiley44

& in Janamasthami epis Jhanak ka ghulam smiley37 his life is full of ghulam only smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, she will build her career and they will show her how she found out her Dad’s truth with help from Adi, but that is long way to go, first she need to become successful to make her father feel bad about giving up on her and insulting her and her mother

now she is just in the beginning of her career and she is not successful, she has Adi’s support

That’s it

What I want to see is how Ani support her in her fight with her Dad. He was the one who got to know her Dad’s truth and this truth changed his whole life when he decided to take her to his home.

See, without Ani, the father truth doesn’t look engaging to me. The way the showed the story about Ani and Jhanak I want Ani at least be in the same room when J gets to know who her Dad is. I don’t want Adi to take the credits for this. Ani should be there and she should question him about the letter.

I don’t know what they plan with pregnancy track, if Ani stays with Arshi, J can still have a baby alone and live in Mumbai, if she leaves after Appu’s wedding

And then if they do DNA, Ani should understand his mistake with regards to doubting J’s character. Maybe J is not pregnant as some of you suggested. And then this will be MU for Ani to recall the night in Kashmir and Jhanak hating him to the core and leaving him for not believing her.

But why not to show romance between the leads? This show never hesitated to show romance when Arshi and Ani were together, what has changed now? These two are still not married, so what they live under one roof, still they are not pati and patni

While J and Ani are actually might still be married if annulment is not accepted. We still don’t know that

We always wanted Anirudh to break the BBG identity to J..but makers have taken 180 degree turn...the only reason Ani Rudra convo about BBG and later the same convo between Rudra AK clearly indicate change in plan..I think after MC J will return to Mumbai for work .. Anirudh will realise his mistake of not trusting J..he will go to Mumbai to ask for her forgiveness...during BBD identity reveal by Rudra and AK, Ani will be present...J will get to know Ani's role in keeping it a secret...she will hate him even more.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

In new bts Appu calling Ani joru ka ghulam kahiki smiley37smiley37smiley37 cause he’s whole the time Arshi Arshi smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Now along with Jhanak .. Appu also insults him smiley44smiley37smiley37

Appu dismiley37smiley37

Ani ka brain freeze hogaya hai kya?smiley44

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

& in Janamasthami epis Jhanak ka ghulam smiley37 his life is full of ghulam only smiley37

Ani happily sat on jhanak's lap in musical chairsmiley36

They are cute mansmiley42

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

We always wanted Anirudh to break the BBG identity to J..but makers have taken 180 degree turn...the only reason Ani Rudra convo about BBG and later the same convo between Rudra AK clearly indicate change in plan..I think after MC J will return to Mumbai for work .. Anirudh will realise his mistake of not trusting J..he will go to Mumbai to ask for her forgiveness...during BBD identity reveal by Rudra and AK, Ani will be present...J will get to know Ani's role in keeping it a secret...she will hate him even more.

For me Ani handling the truth of BB to Rudra is not so significant. He may have told BB about the truth as he knows RP will be close to J due to her dance practice with him and he wants to protect J using Rudra from BB. But Rudra telling the truth to Adi looks odd, I don’t like what they are trying to do with this party for BB and Jhanak. I am not even sure if they go that way, sometimes makers just forget things they mentioned in the episodes and never show us the follow up.

Ani should be there as I said, as this will amplify the drama and will bring more MU as you highlighted